India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

republic_roi97

Country flag
Here you go guys international media on Surgical Strikes, please do watch the last part featuring news from Fox Business of USA. Well they are condemning the Paki Defence Minister for his statement in which he says we will nuke India, Panelists say that is highly irresponsible attitude.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Some people just have abusive mindset and don't abuse for partition or terrorism but just because of the filth inside their brain.
I'm not one of them because I don't do so elsewhere.
I see many members (especially rightist) speaking only foul and destructions for Pakistan but when it comes to women of Pakistan, then they can't stop drooling over them and they are like Oh she should marry me or she should convert or we should kill all muzzies men but take women for ourselves. It's even worse comments on youtube by those Paki bashers, it's more a symptom of gender biased society. Why should they apply for India and why should we take them? We just banned their artists from working here including male and females, No?
That's mere fukrapanti.
Ever you read paki comments about Indian Girls.
Killing muzzies and taking woman is actually something what they did earlier to us, so comments are mere frustration.
If you think I'm serious about what I said about that pakistani actress Mawra Hoccaine, forget, I'm born for an Indian Girls only, but I love to troll on internet.:p

I'm happy that they have been banned.
Regarding Partition, they aren't the only ones responsible for partition.
But they get most of credit.
If there was no Muslim league, partition would never have occurred.

Though yes lefties (and other leader which I don't want to name and he's not Nehru) was equally responsible to let this happen and opposed the people who opposed this.
I know that intentions of that guy were not bad, but people followed his ways only caused blunders for 70 years. So, pushed out of power this time.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
In the Uri thread, I said that IA cannot do with Pakistan what it can do with Myanmar because Pakistan is a nuke armed state. As the events unfolded, the Pakistan Defence Minister threatened to unleash nukes on India. Next day we got the news of the surgical strike. So what happened? Pakistan's nuclear bluff was called. This is a major achievement.

The indications that India is serious about taking action and preparing for an escalation came from a repeat of what we saw prior to the Kargil War. The indications came from the movement of Indian Navy vessels towards the Arabian Sea.

I like how Gen. V. P. Malik avoided going into specifics (see from 5 minutes onwards) in this post.

And for some fun from the same post:

I also liked many posts, but specifically those by @Immanuel. They were very interesting to read.
We are not new to these nuclear threats from the US. Even in 1971, when India and Pakistan were at war, US had sent a nuclear flotilla to attack India, that time our lady PM made contact with Russia for assistance. The Russians sent nuclear submarines to Indian ocean and cornered American ships. Those embarrassed rednecks had to go back with their heads hung in shame. We were a dirt poor nation then, feeding off throwaway food donated to us by the US and UK. It is said that the food grains that they sent were so bad that even the cattle in the US refused to eat it, but we were so poor so we accepted it. That was the kind of poverty we were in during 1971, and still we picked a fight on an empty stomach with a nuclear armed superpower like US. Today, India is 7% of global GDP (we will be ~20% in 2025), we are a nuclear nation with aircraft carriers. If we didn't back down in 1971 when 70% of our country was malnourished, there is no chance we will back down now when we have enough food to get diabetes. Pakistan is going to be fractured soon and the US will have egg on their face.

Killary is going to start her career with a blot, I can assure you of that.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Back in 2011, there were news coming out on american media that, Pentagon was designing a plan for surgical strikes on Pakistani nuclear arsenal both active warheads and fissile materials to permanently disarm them from nukes, good thing is that, I heard similar news again, I think on some American Tweets and someplace else.
So, removing No First Use policy would not be better than removal of nukes and materials from hands of the enemy. I think government has enough assets in Pak and I have a gut feeling that we have real time updates on the location of Paki nukes, so they should try and cease them with americans.

http://www.dailyo.in/politics/surgi...k-nuclear-warheads-arihant/story/1/13175.html

Any nuclear attack on India will lead to destruction of Pakistan

Mikesingh

Country flag
I see many members (especially rightist) speaking only foul and destructions for Pakistan but when it comes to women of Pakistan, then they can't stop drooling over them.
We love to screw them both!! :)

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Yep, the statement from the foreign embassy wasn't really strong or conclusive either. I just dont get what they will gain by deliberately pissing us off. Also, they might be worried about our USA tilt and are playing some psychological game,particularly ahead of the India Russia summit, though all the deals must have been concluded by now.

Also, I am hearing about some American EW help in this strike. dont believe it though .

Another thing I noticed, most Russian analysts aren't happy about this development. They dont know why this is happening. Its like their govt is being forced to act this way.
https://rbth.com/opinion/2016/09/28...ed-ties-with-india-for-pakistan-expert_634029

Anyway, though I see articles mocking china here and there in Russian media, but anti India pieces have really gone up, particularly by their official media.
Exactly the stmt from MFA is just that a statement, in English.

And yes, I also noticed that Rusian analysts/nationalist seem to be at wits end trying to see reason for russia tiltings. The reason primarily is China. But the analysts ain't happy/convinced.
Yup, anti-india pieces've gone up, I feel that too. :(

republic_roi97

Country flag
Will the government make the videos public, because they should, till now international media is saying that, "India claims" to have carried out the strikes. They should make the videos public and send copies to US, International Media and Pakistan.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Will the government make the videos public, because they should, till now international media is saying that, "India claims" to have carried out the strikes. They should make the videos public and send copies to US, International Media and Pakistan.
Let the videos be released at a time that will hurt Pakistan the most

SANITY

I'm not one of them because I don't do so elsewhere
I know.
That's mere fukrapanti.
Ever you read paki comments about Indian Girls.
Killing muzzies and taking woman is actually something what they did earlier to us, so comments are mere frustration.
If you think I'm serious about what I said about that pakistani actress Mawra Hoccaine, forget, I'm born for an Indian Girls only, but I love to troll on internet.:p
Don't defend everyone, I understand some speak in frustration but not everyone who do MC BC all the time among other stuffs without any provcation. That gives idea of their upbringing. Not everyone is like you.

I'm happy that they have been banned.
Good for you. I read somewhere happy people live longer.

But they get most of credit.
If there was no Muslim league, partition would never have occurred.
If partition didn't occur, something else would have occured. Many possibilities exists about what India today would/could be like if there was no Muslim League or if British never stepped in India or muslims never stepped in India and it would not necessarily be an all positive, all united and undivided India. Not to be concerned and cuss at past but to look ahead and build the future.

Articles