India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Bharat Ek Khoj

Facts over fabricated stories

1. This looks like a Bollywood movie script, we has the knowledge of LoC and terrain there.
2. There had been cross-LoC fire originated and steered by India, and they baptized them as SIR G CAL, too good a story to be believed.
3. Why the Narendra Modi government obtainable a routine exchange of fire as ‘surgical strikes’?
4. Answer to the third point: The reason is that the Indian prime minister was under enormous pressure to live up to his own promises that his management would punish the Uri attackers.
5. Modi has hurled a diplomatic violent against Pakistan ( with no such effects on us) taking a series of steps such as embargoing the Saarc summit, intimidating to review the water treaty as well as MFN status for Pakistan. But all those measures, he knew, would make little difference to Pakistan.
6. So, Modi prerequisites face saving, by demanding that the Indian military carried out Sir G cal, Modi can now go to the public and hyper-nationalist media that he avenged the Uri attack.
7. Elections are coming in Utar Pradesh next year, so he done that all theater to build his election campaign there.
8. As, already it’s confirmed from your army sources as just like this ““There were no sir g cal ” Indian Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, himself an ex-Indian Army man.
9. The fabricated story which you have earshot and nearsighted are baseless, 8 Indian soldiers killed and 1 captured, when Pakistan Army befittingly responded to the cease fire violation on the LOC by your army, and in conflicting faced heavy causalities’, and 1 captured alive, which is soldier from 37 Rashtriya Rifles, 22-year-old Indian soldier by the name Chandu Babulal Chohan was taken into custody by our Pakistani forces.
10. India is irritating hard to divert global courtesy from the war crimes it is committing in occupied Kashmir. So, that’s what all sort of drama of LOC violation from your side and terming as “ Sir G Cal”

So, I think, these facts points a lot demonstrates that, Indian Public should be aware of these all facts, before giving yourself a fabricated and fake little time refreshments’ and false satisfaction on unsubstantiated news and drama, which can only be imagined in dreams or in Bollywood films and scripts, as just your fake news channels are telling or only you people can imagine, and whole world is not accepting and in denial mode, and only you chump people are and in living in misapprehension always LOL. Hope, you understand this time and revert back to that previous situation, where you were bashing each other including your modi and army. LOL Hope, if India believes on egalitarianism and claim’s that media is too autonomous, then my comment won’t be deleted and I am hoping for counter- narratives.
Give yourself a favour and stop eating too much media sh!t.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

1. This looks like a Bollywood movie script, we has the knowledge of LoC and terrain there.
2. There had been cross-LoC fire originated and steered by India, and they baptized them as SIR G CAL, too good a story to be believed.
3. Why the Narendra Modi government obtainable a routine exchange of fire as ‘surgical strikes’?
4. Answer to the third point: The reason is that the Indian prime minister was under enormous pressure to live up to his own promises that his management would punish the Uri attackers.
5. Modi has hurled a diplomatic violent against Pakistan ( with no such effects on us) taking a series of steps such as embargoing the Saarc summit, intimidating to review the water treaty as well as MFN status for Pakistan. But all those measures, he knew, would make little difference to Pakistan.
6. So, Modi prerequisites face saving, by demanding that the Indian military carried out Sir G cal, Modi can now go to the public and hyper-nationalist media that he avenged the Uri attack.
7. Elections are coming in Utar Pradesh next year, so he done that all theater to build his election campaign there.
8. As, already it’s confirmed from your army sources as just like this ““There were no sir g cal ” Indian Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, himself an ex-Indian Army man.
9. The fabricated story which you have earshot and nearsighted are baseless, 8 Indian soldiers killed and 1 captured, when Pakistan Army befittingly responded to the cease fire violation on the LOC by your army, and in conflicting faced heavy causalities’, and 1 captured alive, which is soldier from 37 Rashtriya Rifles, 22-year-old Indian soldier by the name Chandu Babulal Chohan was taken into custody by our Pakistani forces.
10. India is irritating hard to divert global courtesy from the war crimes it is committing in occupied Kashmir. So, that’s what all sort of drama of LOC violation from your side and terming as “ Sir G Cal”

So, I think, these facts points a lot demonstrates that, Indian Public should be aware of these all facts, before giving yourself a fabricated and fake little time refreshments’ and false satisfaction on unsubstantiated news and drama, which can only be imagined in dreams or in Bollywood films and scripts, as just your fake news channels are telling or only you people can imagine, and whole world is not accepting and in denial mode, and only you chump people are and in living in misapprehension always LOL. Hope, you understand this time and revert back to that previous situation, where you were bashing each other including your modi and army. LOL Hope, if India believes on egalitarianism and claim’s that media is too autonomous, then my comment won’t be deleted and I am hoping for counter- narratives.
No. Your comments won't be deleted. I personally won't answer these points although I can because your mind is already made up and no matter how much I explain, I know I will end up banging my head on the wall.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Give this message to others as well or am I the only who seems off topic.:yo:

If they aren't able to admit that a strike has taken place and act upon it because they want to avoid escalation, it exposes their nuke bluff.
If you don't like those comments, just ignore them. We are all enjoying the strikes here and comments are made to express that happiness. You don't have to catch those comments and derail the thread.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Please stop trolling. You don't joke well and you don't talk serious. Their are enough liberals and even conservatives who are far more appreciative of India than that of Pakistan e.g Hussain Haqqani, Hasan Nisar, Parvez Hoodboy, Ashgar Khan, Shoaib Malik etc. There is no shortage of good people across the border nor of the haters on this side of border. Why does Pak establishment has such strict control on media?
And you forgot to mention kind hearted Ghulam Ali my libtard friend ?

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

Bhai tu burnol laga le
Teri jali hi gaand yaha baas mar rahi hai

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag

Haan dalle, this is what your nation's "facts" were on 17th December 1971. Enjoy living in denial.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
He summed up all the Paki Media Garbage in one Post which their BA Pass Hijab wearing Anchors Bark all day.

Even Osama didn't die in Abbotabad according to Pakis

Lol UP elections :lol:

Akshay_Fenix

Agreed, spread your facts on every pakistani forum. Make copies of your facts and paste them on the doors of every pakistani house. People must come to know that Pakistani Army is the greatest army in the world. We need people like you in this world/pakistan.

rishivashista13

Country flag
Pakistan has captured an Indian soldier along the Kashmir border in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir, Reuters reported, citing military officials in the two countries.

"It is confirmed one soldier from 37 Rashtriya Rifles with weapons has inadvertently crossed over to the Pakistan side of the Line of Control," an Indian army official in New Delhi told Reuters.

According to the Reuters report, two officials in Pakistan's Chhamb's sector said an armed Indian soldier was captured at 1330 local time on Thursday.

Chandu Babulal Chauhan, a soldier serving with the 37 Rashtriya Rifles, was captured after he “inadvertently crossed over to the other side of the Line of Control”, an Indian Army official said.
Islamabad-based diplomatic sources, however, told The Indian Express that Chauhan had been captured by Pakistani troops at Jhandroot, west of Mankote, and was now being kept at the military headquarters in Nikayal.
Eight Indian soldiers, Pakistani media reported, citing their army sources, had been killed in the second burst of fighting on Thursday near Tata Pani, a claim the Indian Army said was “completely false and baseless”.

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

rishivashista13

Country flag
DHULE: The aged grandmother of Indian soldier Chandu Babulal Chavan, who was captured by Pakistan troops, died of apparent shock on Friday on hearing of the news, a relative said.

Lila Chindha Patil died after hearing of his capture by the enemy forces, a close relative told media.

Patil fostered Chavan and his brother -- who too is in the army -- after the siblings lost their parents at a young age. Chavan is a resident of Borvihir town near Dhule.

Chavan is attached to the 37 Rashtriya Rifles while his brother Bhushan Babulal Chavan is posted with the 9th Maratha Light Infantry in Gujarat, their maternal uncle Ajit Patil said.

Chandu Chavan, 22, who was planning to get married around Diwali, was captured by Pakistani forces after he accidentally strayed across the Line of Control (LoC) on Thursday afternoon.

The development was confirmed by both governments and India is making efforts to secure his release.

Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis, who in New Delhi, has taken up the issue with the Centre, while the Indian government has raised the matter with Pakistan to bring back Chavan from captivity.

"I don't have the details. I am told the (Indian) government is working to bring him back," Fadnavis told media.

sayareakd

Country flag

nawaz trying to rip his eyes out
first it was army, now it is his terrorists that screwed him. Wonder if he is thinking, another war with Pakistan, which i dont want and this PA is surely going to either killed me or hang me.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)

Don't know how true this is, but.....

KINDLY DO NOT REPLY TO PAKISTANI AND PUT THEM IN YOUR IGNORE LIST
Why so?
I am waiting for them.

People-People to fight is interesting and exciting.
That dude has amazing knowledge about Indian politics.

rishivashista13

Country flag
All Attempts To Secure Release of Indian Soldier From Pakistan: Rajnath

NEW DELHI: All attempts are being made to secure the release of an Indian soldier, who inadvertently crossed over to Pakistan, Home Minister Rajnath Singh said today.

Singh said the government has taken note of the reports which stated that an Indian soldier is in Pakistan's captivity. "All attempts are being made to secure his release," he told reporters here. The Home Minister also said that New Delhi will take up the matter with Islamabad for his early release. Indian Army sources had said yesterday that "one soldier from 37 RR with a weapon has inadvertently crossed over to the other side of the Line of Control. Pakistan has been informed by the DGMO on the hotline."

Read more
http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2016/10/all-attempts-to-secure-release-of.html?m=1

republic_roi97

Country flag
Fucked Pakistan Right in the Pussy.:pound::pound::pound::rofl::rofl:

Even China is not supporting them. Their friends are pulling out, Iran, Afghans are giving Pakistan cumshots in form of Mortar shell, Afghanistan took the initiative to declare Pakis as Terrorist state, another big cumshot orgy on the face of Jahil "Pussy" Sharif. India regards Pakistan just like America Regards Mexico or South American Countries, in other words, a Geographic Gang Rape of Pakistan. (Meanwhile Nawaz giving blowjob to Hafiz Saeed) LoL! What a shithole of a country.

Ass Burnt Pakistanis don't quote my post, just apply Burnol on your ass, or else you'll be declared as "Padosi ki Najayaz Aulad". :cowboy::mad2::troll:

Sorry Mods, I am a little emotional.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Today's News.
Hillary Clinton thinks, Jahil Sharif may distribute a few nukes to jehadi groups and ask their suicide bombers to blast at select Indian locations. I don't know how far it is technically feasible, but the idea has been there for a long time. Pakistan has accumulated enough enriched uranium. A dirty bomb can be put together by terrorists without much hassles. Sharif is due to retire in November this year. He would definitely like to sign off in glory.

republic_roi97

Country flag
If they've done anything to our Jawan, Modi should do another surgical stike, this time on Rahil Sharif.

Articles