India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

armyofhind

Country flag
What the eff has all this shite got to do with Assault rifles for Indian army? Why don't you take your cockfights to the Chit chat thread and stop messing it for the rest of the members.

P.S. Mods, please do something about this.
Indeed. Little jihadis need to be banned.

armyofhind

Country flag

You old RSS Hinglish chump woofing like dog read this:
“You evidenced my point at first post of yours”
My point:
"Indians recognize only Indian Hinglish, we Pakistani’s and whole world writes and be fluent in American’s or British." = Evidenced past participle

No wonder, I was precise about Indians that they speak and understands RSS Hinglish only.
Imbecility knows no bounds with jihadis.

Dumbass, evidence as a word isnt being talked about here in tense form. Whats being spoken about is the wrong connotation which you have used.

Do you even know what Hinglish is? Its a mixture of hindi words used with english.
Now tell me nincompoop, If you can see a single hindi word in my post to be calling it hinglish.
Like I said, go and suck your mullahs cock.
He might try to scrounge up some money then to hire a proper english teacher for you.

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
What the eff has all this shite got to do with Assault rifles for Indian army? Why don't you take your cockfights to the Chit chat thread and stop messing it for the rest of the members.

P.S. Mods, please do something about this.
Sorry boss..was just trolling.

republic_roi97

Country flag
@Zarvan Please take your bullshit somewhere else, if you guys were that good, you would've had a stronger nation with a stable leadership, as for the fact that 95% of pakistanis have weapons and are trained in hand to hand combat and that they love Islam, congratulations, you guys have just established the fact that Pakistan is a terrorist state full of armed Islamist extremist, as for RSS being an extremist organisation, hardly, no country in the world including UN EU and US recognizes RSS as a Terrorist organisation, whereas, nearly all extremist groups are Islamic. So, better watch your mouth and do a little research before you spit bullshit.
In your history of 1000 years and more, nearly 60 odd countries have became Islamic, name a single country that is capable of projecting its powers in front of US, Russia, Germany, China, Japan, etc. NONE ! Out of 60 odd countries not a single one is present in the top 10 economies, you are just a shit load of people who are more like a burden on earth, if all non-islamic nations join in a war against Islam. You guys won't be able to survive a month, all your supplies come from one or the other non-islamic countries. LOL! Pathetic group of retards. A single country Israel is capable of giving a big hit if not defeating Iran or Saudi led coalition in a war. You guys are living in your own Islamic Invincible bubble and believe me time is nearing when the world will end you all, your puny weapons won't do shit against a hellfire.

Zarvan

@Zarvan Please take your bullshit somewhere else, if you guys were that good, you would've had a stronger nation with a stable leadership, as for the fact that 95% of pakistanis have weapons and are trained in hand to hand combat and that they love Islam, congratulations, you guys have just established the fact that Pakistan is a terrorist state full of armed Islamist extremist, as for RSS being an extremist organisation, hardly, no country in the world including UN EU and US recognizes RSS as a Terrorist organisation, whereas, nearly all extremist groups are Islamic. So, better watch your mouth and do a little research before you spit bullshit.
In your history of 1000 years and more, nearly 60 odd countries have became Islamic, name a single country that is capable of projecting its powers in front of US, Russia, Germany, China, Japan, etc. NONE ! Out of 60 odd countries not a single one is present in the top 10 economies, you are just a shit load of people who are more like a burden on earth, if all non-islamic nations join in a war against Islam. You guys won't be able to survive a month, all your supplies come from one or the other non-islamic countries. LOL! Pathetic group of retards. A single country Israel is capable of giving a big hit if not defeating Iran or Saudi led coalition in a war. You guys are living in your own Islamic Invincible bubble and believe me time is nearing when the world will end you all, your puny weapons won't do shit against a hellfire.
O idiot we have ruled you for hundreds of years also Palestine was in our control we have lost it only in past 60 years and it would be taken back and Israel and soon you would be wiped out from face of the earth until than can we discuss Assault Rifles which suits India the most ????????????

armyofhind

Country flag
O idiot we have ruled you for hundreds of years also Palestine was in our control we have lost it only in past 60 years and it would be taken back and Israel and soon you would be wiped out from face of the earth until than can we discuss Assault Rifles which suits India the most ????????????
You havent ruled anything. Zilch. Nada.
It is only in the minds of your madrassa mullahs that youve done so.

Mughals ruled north india, and they were not indigenous to the region. Mughals were turks. Pakistanis are not Mughals.
South and southwest india was never under mughals. niether was eastern india. Niether was eastern portion of northern india.
And Sikhs, Rajputs, Dogras and Marathas gave mughals a royal ass kicking.

Palestine was under Arabs. Pakistanis are not Arabs.

Go and read some actual history and educate yourself rather than being a mindless jihadi who's manipulated by your madrassa mullahs.

On the other hand, you pakistanis are the spawn of those cowards who chose to convert under mughal rule in northern india rather than stay true to their own religion and fight. No surprise then, that the gene of cowardice runs rife in your very genome.
All your forefathers come from India. Trace back 80 years, your family was living in India.

Thats the problem with you pakistanis. you have no identity apart from following islam.

Last edited:

republic_roi97

Country flag
HAHAHA, what did you guys achieve by ruling us for hundreds of years, we are still here 80% are still Dharmic, unlike Egypt, Persia, Central Asia, Indonesia and all other ones existent civilizations, you guys failed here miserably. Stop dreaming about defeating Israel, they are killing you like dogs. Islamization of India never happened and would never happen, we are a lot lot more powerful then you can imagine.

Now let us talk about Assault Rifles with which we will kill some Islamic Pigs.

flamboyant

You old RSS Hinglish chump woofing like dog read this:
“You evidenced my point at first post of yours”
My point:
"Indians recognize only Indian Hinglish, we Pakistani’s and whole world writes and be fluent in American’s or British." = Evidenced past participle

No wonder, I was precise about Indians that they speak and understands RSS Hinglish only.

Is it not against Islam to read,write in English (American or British - doesn't matter)??
When all the jihadists are fighting against the Americans (or British for that matter),you here-instead of propagating Arabic or Urdu-are boasting of your proficiency in English language.

Secondly,you guys are asking for the proof of surgical strikes in Pakistan but have you ever asked for proof from the mullahs and maulvis whether your jihadist brothers ( who blow themselves into dogshit) are actually enjoying the company of 72 virgins in jannat?

Scarface

Are you so dense that you can't differentiate between a picture used for representative purpose only and actual photos of the operation(which haven't been released)

The news agency never claimed that was an actual picture from the strike.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Are you so dense that you can't differentiate between a picture used for representative purpose only and actual photos of the operation(which haven't been released)

The news agency never claimed that was an actual picture from the strike.
please don't doubt at the IQ level of our townclown(s)...... i am researching on how much it needs dead brain cells to certify one for the crown of a clown.... and almost close to conclude my research.... need only some more such gold articles from our pokpok pokies.... till then ... please let them express their INTELLI power.
Thanks.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
O idiot we have ruled you for hundreds of years also Palestine
You dumb donkey Hindu convert, since when you ruled us and Palestine lol

You couldn't rule present day porkistan and remained under the boots of Present day Indians from Mauryans to Rajput Raja Man Singh governor of Lahore and Kabul. Add Marathas, Sikhs and Dogras in the list. I am not even counting Persians, Greeks, Turks, Hun, kushan and Arabs total slavery of 3000 years.

You donkeys are so habituated to your slavery that your started to identify your Islamic tormentors who raped your ancestors and took your Hindu identity from you.

You are the descendants of Hindu Porus and Dahir and not Goat lover Bin Qasim.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Better than faking wikileak cables by Pork media.

Jaa Jake apney jihadion or Pak Army ka Ila lilhi Rajoun padh jo Suar ki tarah Mare Gaye surgical strike mn.

Congrats now there are 30 + 3 genes resulted from cousin loving and inbreeding.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
As Tarek Fatheh would call pakistanis; "Bare hi Begairat Beshram Log hai"....You dare to talk of We (HUM).

Jin Bihariyo aur Awadhiyo ne Pakistan banwaya unko to Punjab me basne tak nahi diya, Karachi k slums me bhej diya. Jo adhe Bengal aagaye the unhe Bengladesh me hi chor ke Niyazi apne 90000 kayar soldiers ko leke POW camps aagaya, aur fir (only) Pakistan bhag gaya. Aur Bengal! Assembly me majority me aane k baad bhi Mujibur Rehman ko racism k karan Pakistan ka Prime Minister nahi banne diya. Tikka Khan aise Bengali musalmano ko katal kar raha tha jaise 'Aadami-Tikka' ki dukan kholni ho. Aur who toh sab 71 me tha. Aaj tak Shio ko Bakre ki tarah katal kar rahe ho. Aur hum(we) ki baat karte hai?

Even shamelessness feels offended whenever associated with Paksitan.

Last edited:

Country flag
What an imbecile- Your kind ruled nothing- you were bulldozed by both East and West, from Mauryans to Greeks- And later Arabs, Turks and Mongols who raped your women to produce your imbecile kind- You can take nothing from anyone- You only know how to drop your pants and say "tofa kabool karein"- It is only a matter of time some one from east or west again comes and kill all the males in front of females and rape them right there after making them dance over the gutted bodies to produce your kind in a new form- and your biggest accomplishment will be to consider your rapists and butchers as your fathers and worship them as if your existence depended on It- as you do now-

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
There's a shortage of women in pakiland. One after another wet dreams......or a surplus of <60 IQs. A 5 year old kid anywhere in the world has more sense than the intelligent pakis posting here.

Their DGMO still hasn't shown his face in 2 weeks since the strikes. He's the head of military operations and he doesnt have the b@lls to face his own press after we put a Made in India imprint on his backside. And they want to fight a war with India. LOL

Articles