India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Just telling Truth

Zarvan brother is saying right, you don’t know us we civilians knows hand to hand combat, we possess weapons and I also have my peculiar sniper rifle and already proficient in weapons, arms and ammo of many types. So, you should be concern about yourself including your army and government. You don’t know world consider us “Pakistan as fortress of Islam”, and I love Islam and my beloved Pakistan and would defend both. And would offense on enemies.

@PD_Solo

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
Zarvan brother is saying right, you don’t know us we civilians knows hand to hand combat, we possess weapons and I also have my peculiar sniper rifle and already proficient in weapons, arms and ammo of many types. So, you should be concern about yourself including your army and government. You don’t know world consider us “Pakistan as fortress of Islam”, and I love Islam and my beloved Pakistan and would defend both. And would offense on enemies.

@PD_Solo
@Zarvan seems little professional,but you seem to be too much of religion biased duckling.You are the type that is hurting pakistan.Are you army tryouts reject?

From when does wife beating/honour killing being counted as hand to hand combat...And about that peculiar darra adam khel made sniper and its ammo you can shove it up your @$$.

rishivashista13

Country flag

@PD_Solo
Dar gya mai to .........[emoji32] [emoji27] [emoji27]

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

Akshay_Fenix

Surgical strike has done wonders . Pakistan ka jo hua chodo, humare ghar ke chuhe bahar nikar rahe hai. Even after one week they are still seething. Ye below specimen, inki bas me hoga toh yeh desh bech denge power ke liye. Thank god, Kasab was caught. Barna yeh 'Hindu militants', 'rss ki saazish' narrative pel ke pura political space control kar lete. Bhenc*od ko koi bolo NSA ka matlab 'National Security Adviser' hota hai, koi business salesman nahi.

Thank this man

Tukaram Omble

images.jpg

His team killed 1 terrorist and Omble single-handedly caught that bastard.

armyofhind

Country flag
This is not lala land this is reality. We civilians are full with weapons and above all will to fight this is not because our love for Pakistan but our love for Islam.
Oh my my. Look at this nanha jihadi. trying to fight his identity crisis by bringing in Islam in everything.

armyofhind

Country flag

@PD_Solo
Nanha Jihadi knows hand to hand combat?
let's see what you know.

Scarface

@PD_Solo
I hope this post is satire...........

Just telling Truth

@Zarvan seems little professional,but you seem to be too much of religion biased duckling.You are the type that is hurting pakistan.Are you army tryouts reject?

From when does wife beating/honour killing being counted as hand to hand combat...And about that peculiar darra adam khel made sniper and its ammo you can shove it up your @$$.
Zarvan brother is professional, we don’t need your people certificate to consider “who is who and what is what”.
Regarding me, you don’t know me yet I think you are illiterate on snipers and ammos, and because you were kicked by RSS camp due to miscarry.
You ignorant dupe shudder you RSS recruit in delhi Hindus always ready to beat Muslims while they eat beef and RSS store illegal weapons in temples.

armyofhind

Country flag
Zarvan brother is professional, we don’t need your people certificate to consider “who is who and what is what”.
Regarding me, you don’t know me yet I think you are illiterate on snipers and ammos, and because you were kicked by RSS camp due to miscarry.
You ignorant dupe shudder you RSS recruit in delhi Hindus always ready to beat Muslims while they eat beef and RSS store illegal weapons in temples.
Abey imbecile, the beatings that took place were done by a mob which involved muslims as well.

Go and peddle your madrassa bullshit elsewhere. You'll find no takers here, you'll just be banged up from all sides.

The problem with you Pakistanis is that you have no identity except your religion.
Its no wonder you have turned into a nation of braindead, mindless jihadis.

Last edited:

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
You suck as much as the grammar of your post.

armyofhind

Country flag
Indians recognize only Indian Hinglish, we Pakistani’s and whole world writes and be fluent in American’s or British.
Lol to that.
Pakistani's would understand only madrassa english taught to them by their mullahs.
That's why nanha jihadi here thinks that he's written correct english, but I guess its part of the delusion of being a Pakistani pork chop.

Just telling Truth

Lol to that.
Pakistani's would understand only madrassa english taught to them by their mullahs.
That's why nanha jihadi here thinks that he's written correct english, but I guess its part of the delusion of being a Pakistani pork chop.
Sorry, can’t implicit your RSS Hinglish!

armyofhind

Country flag
Sorry, can’t implicit your RSS Hinglish!
Do you even know the meaning of the word implicit to be using it here in this sentence jihadi?

You proved my earlier point wherein I said that youre a nation of jihadis taught in madrassas.
Thanks pork chop. I thoroughly enjoy bashing up "ideologically motivated" little weak jihadi fucks like yourself.

Just telling Truth

Do you even know the meaning of the word implicit to be using it here in this sentence jihadi?

You proved my earlier point wherein I said that youre a nation of jihadis taught in madrassas.
You fool don’t know the meaning of “Implicit” and talking about applying here, rather plaid dictionary or learn English. Typical RSS taught Hinglish spotted! And sorry, it’s not my liability RSS teaches you Hinglish. You evidenced my point at first post of yours. LOL!

armyofhind

Country flag
You fool don’t know the meaning of “Implicit” and talking about applying here, rather plaid dictionary or learn English. Typical RSS taught Hinglish spotted! And sorry, it’s not my liability RSS teaches you Hinglish. You evidenced my point at first post of yours. LOL!
Haha. Little Jihadi, let me tell you, Implicit means subtly described, or intended to be meant.
The correct word for your sentence would have rather been understand or comprehend.

But a madrassa educated islamist fuck wont know the difference.

Even your usage of the word evidenced here is wrong little pig. Go suck your mullahs cock for a while. Maybe he'll hire a proper english teacher for you.
If he has the money that is. Cos most of porkistanis are poor as fuck.

Zarvan

Hardly Pakistanis beat their wives. Their are more such cases in India than in Pakistan. We have few assholes like that but much less than you people. Secondly no I am talking about hand to hand combat I am talking about Guns from AK to USA to European Assault Rifles and Pistols Pakistanis have massive weapons both declared and many un declared. And as Muslim fighting never was and never is a issue for us

Just telling Truth

Haha. Little Jihadi, let me tell you, Implicit means subtly described, or intended to be meant.
The correct word for your sentence would have rather been understand or comprehend.

But a madrassa educated islamist fuck wont know the difference.

Even your usage of the word evidenced here is wrong little pig. Go suck your mullahs cock for a while. Maybe he'll hire a proper english teacher for you.
If he has the money that is. Cos most of porkistanis are poor as fuck.
You old RSS Hinglish chump woofing like dog read this:
“You evidenced my point at first post of yours”
My point:
"Indians recognize only Indian Hinglish, we Pakistani’s and whole world writes and be fluent in American’s or British." = Evidenced past participle

No wonder, I was precise about Indians that they speak and understands RSS Hinglish only.

mayfair

What the eff has all this shite got to do with Assault rifles for Indian army? Why don't you take your cockfights to the Chit chat thread and stop messing it for the rest of the members.

P.S. Mods, please do something about this.

Articles