India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Darth Malgus

Country flag
That person exists.Google him.
And since he has said this then we can pretty much say that 12 died in Bhimber.
I am more interested in knowing how many died in dudhnial.That seems to have been worst hit.
lol, he also told them the name of the Pak Army men killed..... I am very curious if we got any officers...

Batfan

That person exists.Google him.

And since he has said this then we can pretty much say that 12 died in Bhimber.

I am more interested in knowing how many died in dudhnial.That seems to have been worst hit.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1104268

http://tribune.com.pk/story/293768/gang-busted-three-thieves-held-seven-bikes-recovered/

http://www.awaztoday.pk/News_28-chi...arabad-van-tragedy_1_7150_Political-News.aspx

All have mentioned SP of Mirpur Ghulam akhbar
So 3 various newspaper from different sources do confirm!

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Indian Army gives green signal for the release of video footage of surgical strikes
Top army officers, speaking off record, told ET that the army is keen that India release evidence that will answer those alleging the strikes never happened.
NEW DELHI: India’s armed forces have given the green signal to the government to use the video footage of the surgical strikes against terror camps in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK) in any manner it sees fit to make New Delhi’s case.
The final decision on this rests with the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO).
Top army officers, speaking off record, told ET that the army is keen that India release evidence that will answer those alleging the strikes never happened.
This recommendation was made in the wake of Pakistan’s military establishment persistently claiming that the September 29 predawn strikes never happened.
Weighing Pakistan response to move
Since then, some Opposition politicians in India, including Aam Aadmi Party’s Arvind Kejriwal and Congress’ Sanjay Nirupam, have asked for ‘proof ’ of the strikes.
Top government officials, also speaking off record, told ET that the decision on whether or not to release the strike footage will depend on the larger call on likely Pakistani response. One possibility being considered is whether making the video evidence public may escalate Indo-Pak tensions by forcing the Pakistani establishment into a corner.

The army, its top strategists said, has ample evidence to show the cross-border strikes were highly effective. There’s video footage as well as photographs, shot by both ground troops and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) that were deployed to monitor the operation.
“There is no doubt at all that the strikes inflicted heavy damage. Proof is available with the government that clearly shows our troops engaging the targets effectively,” a senior government official said.
So far, armed forces’ only public comment on the surgical strikes has been the September 29 statement from the Director-General of Military Operations, Lt Gen Ranbir Singh. Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha, who is the chairman of the Chiefs of Staff Committee, said on Tuesday that comments are not being made as the situation is still “live”.
“I think I should not say anything because it is very sensitive and things are still live,” he said. Air Chief Marshal Raha also said the Indian Air Force holds the “power to punish” but any decision on using IAF in an offensive role has to be taken by the government.

Immanuel

Country flag
So the Garud team were from the same flight as late Corporal Gursewak Singh? We're they deployed in Kashmir before or flown in specifically for this op?

Weird, I haven't heard any media reports mentioning the Garud participation.
Yes, they were in the same flight as the late corporal, comms confirmed already on day 1 that those pigs were the handlers, Garud involvement was greenlighted right away, they flew into Kashmir for some quick acclimatization for about 7 days, they took part in briefings & mock drills with the Paras and then set out for the kill. Their involvement is being kept secret for reasons I do not fully understand yet, I'll inform them once I know. There are a lot of ops in play in the near and medium term.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
5 Army men dead
Yes, they were in the same flight as the late corporal, comms confirmed already on day 1 that those pigs were the handlers, Garud involvement was greenlighted right away, they flew into Kashmir for some quick acclimatization for about 7 days, they took part in briefings & mock drills with the Paras and then set out for the kill. Their involvement is being kept secret for reasons I do not fully understand yet, I'll inform them once I know. There are a lot of ops in play in the near and medium term.
Umm, is there any reason we should be knowing this ?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Asim Bajwa and her side kick Pakistani citizen Sophia Siafi working for CNN made a documentary to spout all what was asked by losers of GHQ Pindi.

Her documentary was work of a high school drop out, poorly presented all talk in thin air, showing area which Pakistan army wanted to show is more credible than any thing else to Pakistanis.

Pakistanis who rant conspiracy theories against western media day and night are presenting Pakistani journo's rants as credible. No wonder in Journalism it is called as 'Eco-Chamber'.

Glad India journalist are ripping them apart.

Country flag
Did any one see IBN7 ? A Paki SP was telling about 12 casualties on their side and admitted India crossing over-

Articles