India intends to buy 130 Su30mki - Sergey Kornev at Zhuhai

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
A foreigner once wiped out many communities in China and he has been made a honorary Chinese citizen by CCP. Mao has company!
You need to educate Chinese people with this view then, good luck.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Take the rafale deal for example, you can't pay it up with onetime payment right? the total amount is 11 billion, but you will need to pay an actual amount of 16-18 billion. rupee is getting weaker day by day against US dollars, the amount your congress allocated is in rupee right? so once you hand out the hard currency, it will
be at least 20 billion dollars of rupees right?
I am pretty sure the MoF and MoD hadn't take it into the consideration Sir. You are very smart Sir. May god Bless you Sir.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
So it was ok for the millions of Chinese peasants to die because today's China is industrialized? And you guys cal yourselves egalitarian communists? Your thinking is that of an elitist.
Mao's thinking was in line with that of a Neo-Legalist, which is probably the best description for Mao's government.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
So it was ok for the millions of Chinese peasants to die because today's China is industrialized? And you guys cal yourselves egalitarian communists? Your thinking is that of an elitist.

Don't worry about India's economy and arms spending. Whatever the government spends, it is accountable to the people. If they screw up the finances in their 5 year term, we can throw them out the next election. You should worry about the dictatorship prevalent in your country which is completely unaccountable to anyone.

Don't probe too deep into their finances though....they might get annoyed and throw you into a laogai. :rolleyes:
Don't ask me, ask yourself instead. Until today, you still have more peasants die each year in India, 40% of your younger generation is in malnutrition,
we had a famine, you are a famine. now answer your own question. you are one of the three countries in the whole world that hunger index increases instead of improves, even bangladesh did a better job.

Again, don't think too much of it, I am just amazed how did you get your ends meet to purchase these many weapon at such an scale of economy.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am pretty sure the MoF and MoD hadn't take it into the consideration Sir. You are very smart Sir. May god Bless you Sir.
I am curious, not smart. you pay tax for it not me.

Tolaha

Don't ask me, ask yourself instead. Until today, you still have more peasants die each year in India, 40% of your younger generation is in malnutrition,
we had a famine, you are a famine. now answer your own question. you are one of the three countries in the whole world that hunger index increases instead of improves, even bangladesh did a better job.

Again, don't think too much of it, I am just amazed how did you get your ends meet to purchase these many weapon at such an scale of economy.
Sir, you have still not explained us about Interest and Inflation. Awaiting enlightenment, sir!

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
You know... unlike 50 centers... I've got a full time job! ::eek:hplease:
Okay, then don't educate Chinese people then, keep on hating Mao. you don't have to stop your work to hate some one in China.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Enough about Mao. This thread is about the purchase of Su-30MKI fighters, not about the Chinese Chairman :dude:

Tolaha

you tell me, you mentioned mao first, I am wondering how mao has anything to do with a budget question.
Just like an earlier order for Sukhois would place trouble on financing a 'yet to be placed' order for Rafale leading to its cancellation, sir!

bose

Country flag

You are right...There is a massive task in our hand... no doubt about it... India works on a different principles as China [ I mean the governance part] so no comparision can be drawn... we have to solve it in our own way ASAP...

Regarding Bangladesh, it is a small country [no excuse here] it is easy to manage a small country than a big country...

AGAIN Defense expenditure has nothing to do with the current problems we face... two are mutually exclusive...

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Enough about Mao. This thread is about the purchase of Su-30MKI fighters, not about the Chinese Chairman :dude:
see, finally some rational voice. I must mistakenly touched some nerves and it just go off topic as always.

LTE-TDD

how do you allocate money then? everything is bought
carrier, destroyer, frigates, tanks, fighters, transporters, now choppers and you are going to upgrade your jaguar...
Is that suprise? what else they can do except buying?

LTE-TDD

Maybe you need to be reminded that it was your Chinese brothers-millions of them, who starved to death just a few decades ago under your "great leader", Mao.

That sort of mass starvation has never taken place in India since 1947. So if we go by the empirical evidence, it is you that should worry about what you will eat, not Indians. :rolleyes:
Yes, you guy are really rich, keeping buying, who care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles