India has 'considerable evidence' against Iran: Israeli Officer

anoop_mig25

Country flag
if its iran should we expect munich like operation . and indeed if its iran then what should we expect form iran and i donot think is cia-mossad since they can carry out strike inside iran itself , as they did in past so whats logic??

Galaxy

Country flag
Timeline: Recent Hezbollah plots against Israel

By YAAKOV KATZ Since the bombing-death of its military commander Imad Mughniyeh, the Shi'ite Lebanese group has attempted seven attacks.

February, 12, 2008 – A bomb explodes in downtown Damascus killing Hezbollah's military commander Imad Mughniyeh. Hezbollah and Iran blame Israel's Mossad for carrying out the attack.

May, 2008 – Azerbaijan security authorities arrest Lebanese and Iranian nationals plotting to bomb Israeli embassy in Baku.

April, 2009 – Hezbollah spy network uncovered in Egypt plotting to bomb targets in Cairo as well as at tourist locations in the Sinai Peninsula frequented by Israeli tourists.

August, 2009 – Plot to attack Jewish and Israeli targets in Turkey thwarted. Possible targets including Israeli airliner and local Jewish community centers.

February 2011 – Israel closes four embassies amid intelligence alerts of imminent Hezbollah attacks.

January, 2012 – Israel raises level of alert in Bulgaria after suspicious package found on Israeli tour bus originating in Turkey.

January, 2012 – Thailand arrests Lebanese national and Hezbollah operative suspected of planning attack against Israeli embassy in Bangkok. Suspect leads authorities to warehouse filled with more than 8,000 pounds of urea fertilizer and several gallons of liquid ammonium nitrate, known bomb-making materials.

January, 2012 – Azerbaijan foils plot to assassinate Israeli ambassador and local rabbis.

http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=257637

Galaxy

Country flag
Very sad and embarrasement incident. Most likely, it's Iran behind it.

I pray for the speedy recovery of the injured Israelis. Hope, whoever is culprit will pay the price sooner or later. We support Israel in war against terrorism.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
According to Israeli PM: Iran is behind the attacks on Israeli embassies in India and Georgia. Iran is the number 1 exporter of terror.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
the 26/11 incident attack on Nariman House by Pakistan sponsored terrorist, this can be an act of some Pakistan sponsored terrorist group also.

KS

Bye bye DFI
I would say it neither Iran nor CIA/Mossad.

I would say its the handiwork of LeT/home grown terror modules for targeting India's excellent relationship with Israel and cordial relationship with Iran.

No nation let alone Iran would be foolish enough to indulge in such activities especially when India is one of the few countries who have refused to back the western sanction on Iran.

mehwish92

Founding Member
Country flag
^^ Keep in mind that the same thing happened in georgia at the exact same time. I'm not doubting the involvement of local/pakistani terror groups, but in my opinion they are colluding with other groups that are israel-centric, if not of iranian origin.

orrrr, israel did this themselves. im not a conspiracy theorist, but anythings possible.i personally don't think iran establishment would be foolish enough to carry out such an attack in one of the few nations that is on its side (kind of).

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
Top 10 facts about the Israeli embassy car blast

NDTV Correspondent, Updated: February 13, 2012 20:37 IST

New Delhi: There has been an explosion in an Israeli diplomat's car very near Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's 7 Race Course Road residence this afternoon. Explosives have been found at the site of the blast and four people, including the diplomat, have been injured. Here are the top 10 facts about the incident:

1. Four people were injured after an Israeli diplomat's Toyota Innova car caught fire after a loud explosion very near the Prime Minister's 7 Race Course Road residence in Delhi at 3.20 pm today.

2. The injured include an Israeli woman, Tal Yeshova, who works at the Israeli Embassy and is also the wife of a diplomat, the driver of the car, an Indian, and two other people who were in an Indica car nearby. The Israeli woman is in hospital and her injuries have been described by doctors at the Primus Hospital as serious. A doctor attending on her said she was currently undergoing spinal surgery. He said Ms Yeshova had suffered multiple injuries and one of her legs was not moving. The other three people have minor injuries, police said.

3. Police said the Mr Yeshova was on her way to pick up her children from the American School nearby.

4. Explosives have been found in the car, which is badly burnt. Delhi Police quoted eyewitnesses as saying that a motorcyclist was seen sticking what seemed like a magnetic object to the back of the car minutes before the explosion. The incident happened at the Safdarjung Road-Aurangzeb Road crossing close to the Israeli Embassy.

5. Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has blamed Iran, he says the militant group Hezbollah is behind the attack. Israel says its diplomats have been targeted globally; it confirms an averted attack bid in Georgia today and similar incidents in Bangkok and Baku in Azerbaijan in the recent past. Mr Netanyahu said in a statement, "In the past few months we have witnessed several attempts to attack Israeli citizens and Jews in a number of places - Azerbaijan, Thailand and others...and each of those cases we managed to thwart the attacks with the cooperation of local officials. In all of those cases, those who stood behind the attacks were Iran and its proxy, Hezbollah."

6. Israel has confirmed that a bomb was found today in a car belonging to a staff member at the embassy in the Georgian capital Tbilisi, It was defused.

7. India's foreign minister SM Krishna has talked to his Israeli counterpart. He said: "I have just spoken to the Israeli foreign minister and I have reassured him that the law of the land will take its course and the investigation has already started. We will continue with it, and keep him posted."

8. The Delhi Police is treating today's incident as a terror attack. The Special Cell of the Delhi Police has been handed the investigation.

9. Forensic experts are studying the explosives that were found near the Toyota Innova, which was destroyed in the incident. Sources say sophisticated material was used. Delhi Police sources say there is no CCTV footage that they are aware of. They're not sure if the Israeli embassy's security cameras caught the explosion.

10. Israeli Embassy offices in Mumbai, and across the world, have also been put on high alert. In Delhi, all embassies are on alert.

Top 10 facts about the Israeli embassy car blast

Last edited:

pmaitra

Two lovers of India at each other's throat in Indian streets... :laugh:
:)

I am not sure if this was done by Iran. Yes, maybe by agents that have Iranian support, such as Hezbollah. I have more reason to believe Pakistan was involved.

Also, Azerbaijan maybe Muslim majority country, but their government is extremely Soviet style a-religious. Also, they have historical reasons to dislike Iran.

I could, however, be wrong.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We'll never know who exactly did this as nobody will tell... But there are very valid reasons to believe that the order came from Tehran to avenge the latest string of high profile assassinations of Iranian nuclear scientists. American diplomats should also be extra careful...

pmaitra

We'll never know who exactly did this as nobody will tell... But there are very valid reasons to believe that the order came from Tehran to avenge the latest string of high profile assassinations of Iranian nuclear scientists. American diplomats should also be extra careful...
Good point. Didn't look at it from that angle.

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
Several attack attempts in Georgia, Bangkok, Baku were averted since January 2012, why not in India?.. And near PM's residence..?

Shame on you, govt.. for letting Israel Ambassador to say " We feel very secure in India ". Does govt think they are being fooled by such words.

Why cant you when all other small countries are averting & capturing suspects?.

Understand, this is why India is considered a shit hole & third world by foreigners. Foreigners are laughing at every bad things in India and govt is clapping with them showing their incompetence.

How many indians are daily racely abused & killed in different parts of world?. what govt done?.

We can say with this governance & ruthless laws, we shouldn't dream of India prospering & "becoming a super power..:taunt:" in near future. Even most of african countries have better governance than India.

India will still be same when all other countries become super powers..:laugh:

When will you learn from 26/11, 13/7, & other 10000 blasts since independence..?.

When you are telling Pakistan to shut all terror camps, what have you done here by letting terrorists attack not only indians also foreign govt officials and tourists!. It shows govt is uninterested in securing not only indian people's life also life of foreign officials & tourists .

If Hezbollah is behind this, then the govt is inviting the world's terrorists to india to play, practice & work safely, cooperately. Another feather for govt!!.

Shame, shame, shame...

Last edited:

Sikh_warrior

Professional
For centuries india has been invaded due to its porus borders or fragmented rulers and smaller kingdom.

even today, nothing has changed and it will not change in future....

JayATL

I've been all over international forums saying - this can't be Iran's doing. They have but one single friend of sorts who they economically depend on much too greatly i.e. India. Surely, this was and is Pakistani 's doing and support from Pakistan's soil.

But this is more and more looking like the dumbest award after Pakistan goes to Iran. What were they thinking? attack the sovereign land of an economic partner that they desperately need? how many times I've said Iran is run by mad fvucking mullah's ---and you want them to have nuclear weapons?

pmaitra

^^

Me too. I doubt if Iran was at all involved in these two attacks. Also, Pakistan not only has an endless supply of Israel haters, they also have the means to supply terrorists all over the world, including, India, USA, UK, Philipines, Russia, former Yugoslavia etc..

sob

Mod
Country flag
Whoever was behind the attack, one thing is certain that the actual operation must have been carried out by locals. Police need to trace them out and then figure out the group behind the act.

The role of AQ affilates using Pakistani terror groups cannot be ruled out. They have killed two birds with one stone- one attack a Jewish target and signal to India that they can strike anywhere in the country with impunity.

sob

Mod
Country flag
The state of our Investigating and Police Dept. can be gauged by the snafu yesterday in Delhi when a ATS Team from Mumbai were stopped by Delhi cops. There is no co-ordination between the different wings under the Home Ministry, how are they going to keep our streets safe.

Express exclusive: Delhi cops disrupt ATS ‘operation’ in city - Indian Express

Differences — and the lack of coordination — between two of India's most high profile law enforcement forces in the 13/7 attacks probe spilled out in a bizarre drama today, with the Delhi Police barging in on an operation by the Maharashtra ATS and taking two of their officers to the local thana.

The anti-terror officers had allegedly gone to Jamia Nagar in the capital to serve summons on Mohammad Taqi Ahmed, the brother of Naqi Ahmed, whom the ATS arrested last month on charges of terror. They apparently neglected to keep the local police in the loop, however, and the operation turned into a fiasco.

Iamanidiot

Whoever was behind the attack, one thing is certain that the actual operation must have been carried out by locals. Police need to trace them out and then figure out the group behind the act.

The role of AQ affilates using Pakistani terror groups cannot be ruled out. They have killed two birds with one stone- one attack a Jewish target and signal to India that they can strike anywhere in the country with impunity.
They used a magnetically attached device to the car not something we see often

Global Defence

New threads

Articles