India-China Relations

Eagle Eye

Country flag
China issuing stapled visa to Arunchal Indians.

Should we retaliate by issuing stapled-visa to Xinjiang Uyghur region?

Ps- Hong kong & Tibet are two for stapled visas(but we need contact with people of these regions). So Xinjiang region is good choice.

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag

Ps- Hong kong & Tibet are two for stapled visas(but we need contact with people of these regions). So Xinjiang region is good choice.
Xinjiang is a good idea, and I think some parts of Xinjiang comes into contact with Aksai Chin, so even way better that we have a legit reason instead of making bullshit up

Also, we should make some huge improvements in our toes with Taiwan. We're still kind of unsure on the Taiwan question

skywatcher

Country flag

The question is why would any Uyghur Muslim want to go to India. It doesn't seem right to me.
i_f25.png
Does India religiously appeal to Ugyhur Muslims?
i_f25.png

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
I changed my mind. China will not give an inch of Aksai Chin back to India. Chinese fought for it. It is Chinese land by right. If Indians want it, they can fight for it.

Azaad

Country flag
The question is why would any Uyghur Muslim want to go to India. It doesn't seem right to me.View attachment 216417Does India religiously appeal to Ugyhur Muslims? View attachment 216418
There are Uighurs in Paxtan too as well as Afghanistan. Why're they there ? And if they're there they can surely prefer coming to India . The question is will India welcome them like we do Tibetans .

Azaad

Country flag
I changed my mind. China will not give an inch of Aksai Chin back to India. Chinese fought for it. It is Chinese land by right. If Indians want it, they can fight for it.
You changed your mind ? Are you in the standing committee of the CCP or its politburo ?

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
If I were Chinese president I return Aksai Chin back to India to have good relation with neighbor. Israel returned Sinai to Egypt. China can do the same with Aksai Chin and India.

Hari Sud

Country flag
‘Sooner than later, China will be forced to vacate the Akas-Chin plateau. India’s opportunity comes when the vital road thru this plateau is rendered useless or captured by India. That is a distinct possibility as Indian troops will hop from mountain top to mountain top just as they captured Kailash Heights in August of 2020. That forced Chinese to negotiate and withdraw from the Pangong Lake.

In the high mountains, the Chinese are not invincible.

skywatcher

Country flag
If I were Chinese president I return Aksai Chin back to India to have good relation with neighbor. Israel returned Sinai to Egypt. China can do the same with Aksai Chin and India.

CCP believes PRC is currently having pretty good relations with India.
The border is stable and secure.
i_f25.png
And everyone is happy with that.

Azaad

Country flag
CCP believes PRC is currently having pretty good relations with India.
The border is stable and secure.View attachment 216678And everyone is happy with that.
I thought since the early 20th century opium addiction has been on the wane in China. In fact some observers have cited China as the only nation in the world to overcome an epidemic like infestation in as far as opium addiction goes. I'm having second thoughts on this now.

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
India must recognize Aksai Chin as Chinese land and respect China's territorial integrity. Or else China will not loan money to India.

Azaad

Country flag
India must recognize Aksai Chin as Chinese land and respect China's territorial integrity. Or else China will not loan money to India.
I hope this too isn't an alternate account of someone familiar out here aka the usual suspect Both the style of writing & content seem < 82 .

another_armchair

Country flag
I hope this too isn't an alternate account of someone familiar out here aka the usual suspect Both the style of writing & content seem < 82 .
Who?

Had to finally ignore him yesterday because he kept posting the same content posted by different twitter users that seemed to suggest his IQ < 32

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles