India-China Border conflict

Angel of War

Country flag
I never defended the wrong actions of the Chinese, all I was saying is that countries like USA, UK, Japan, SK etc have a very anti-China reputation which they convey through their media. These countries which I have listed have a very large media influence in the world which results in anti-China news being spread more Faster and hence the Narrative reaches more people. And yes, the behaviour of China as an expansionist power has earned them this reputation.
This line is the reason why no one trusts china.

Angel of War

Country flag
There is a story in ancient China
A man ate a bowl of noodles in a restaurant, but the owner of the restaurant said he should pay for two bowls of noodles,
So how can we prove that the customer only ate a bowl of noodles and had to open his stomach to see how many bowls of noodles he had in his stomach,
Don't try to trick people with folklore.
Similarly, no matter how China ensures the objectivity and impartiality of its media, India can say that China is an authoritarian country and the Chinese media is not credible
When has china ensured the objectivity and impartiality of it's media ? Any example in the current scenario ? And it's not only india which is saying china is uncredible, most of the world believes that because China dosen't know how to behave properly on the world stage and troubles it's neighbors.
No matter how much nonsense the Indian media say, India can say that it is a democratic country and its own media are objective and fair
Indian media says nonsense - that's accepted.
But chinese media is complicit and unfaithful. I wonder which chinese media paper covered the hong kong protest through the eyes of a common hong konger instead of labelling them as 'disturbed elements' of the society . Is there any chinese media report which mentions how PLA broke all border agreements by moving in to occupy areas in eastern ladakh in april 2020 ?

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
Iam sure that DPVs were employed in Pangong Lake

This pic is Raksha Mantri's visit to one of the forward base in Leh in the year 2020.

View attachment 156918
I was talking more about Unmanned vehicles, anyways thank you for sharing this "INFO".

I only hope that India will start Deployment of UUVs along with DPVs too.

mokoman

Country flag
Did any Indian media report that India suffered a disastrous defeat and at least 40 Indian soldiers were captured in 2020,
You can regard all things against China as just,
Then tell the media all over the world that China is a criminal cou
👀 simple question to u then

where is the chinese border line in galwan valley ?

is it at

A) PP14 , place where chinese accused india of encroaching its land , pushing forward and building posts violating agreements.

B) 1.5 km from PP14 , place where its now calling the border

Jimih

Country flag
he and chinese are talking about large vehicle or a drone.

SDV will be more like this .

I know, that's why I purposefully named the vehicle along with the picture posted.

Because that is one available with us currently.

FJOkCf3agAU0GKb.jpeg

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Did any Indian media report that India suffered a disastrous defeat and at least 40 Indian soldiers were captured in 2020,
Hey u motherfucker
We accepted all our loses and captivity
Not like yours announcing data after 10 months
We did it immediately
It's your fault if you didn't track

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If it is criminal then what could we do

Angel of War

Country flag
You captured a negotiation party led by the CO to reach an agreement on the relocation of the observation post you built at PP14 , instead of negotiating with them your troops attacked and killed them and captured some of them and when we came back with two more battalions the bigger clash started . You should be ashamed of attacking unarmed soldiers . By the way , which chinese media reported that 4th and 6th PLA divisions were moved to ladakh from xinjiang in april 2020 when india only had 1 division and that too not fully deployed , you violated the agreement.
Media all over the world already says that , if you have uncensored internet then access it. Your neighbors especially are fed up with you , china uses military force to coerce it's neighbours instead of mutual agreements .
Give me a credible explanation from any chinese media how the india china issue in 2020 started

vidhwanshak

Country flag
yes, they did.
1653136395410.png

YOU SAW THE DATE OF REPORT?

NOW,

Did any Chinese media claim that 4 Chinese soldiers were killed in clashes?

You are a complete fool. I don't know whether you use your brain or not but tell me did Chinese media report about Chinese casualities?

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
this language is unacceptable friend
We can hear anything from others be it defeat or being less advantageous or being dominated
But if they start lying especially on armed forces when they are in deep gutter with respect to public information they should refrain if not then consequences must be faced

Global Defence

New threads

Articles