India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
62k Crores ₹ is not a big amount for us, but Vivo and other Chinese companies essentially planted a bullseye on their backsides with such scams.

I will be delighted if all these cheap Chinese smartphone manufacturers are kicked out including ban on their subsidiaries aswell. They possess a huge security risk to us.

shade

Country flag
62k Crores ₹ is not a big amount for us, but Vivo and other Chinese companies essentially planted a bullseye on their backsides with such scams.

I will be delighted if all these cheap Chinese smartphone manufacturers are kicked out including ban on their subsidiaries aswell. They possess a huge security risk to us.
You know BBK electronics manufactures it's own phones, i.e factories are owned by them, it's not outsourced to 3rd parties like say the Xiaomi-Foxconn relationship

Vivo/Oppo/RealMe are all subsidiaries or brands of BBK electronics

Mfw-Bharat-is-Finally-Congress_Mukt.jpg

Mudi-baba must take inspiration from his idol

1657265074939.png

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
You know BBK electronics manufactures it's own phones, i.e factories are owned by them, it's not outsourced to 3rd parties like say the Xiaomi-Foxconn relationship

View attachment 163182

View attachment 163183
Making companies public/govt-owned is done when the economy is in a crunch, and the opposite (as of now) is being done when the economy starts growing because a capitalistic economy allows more FDIs, a competitive market, and in general better throughput.

Once we ban BBK electronics, other non-Chinese entities will start filling the gap. Govt. should incentivize to make local smartphone manufacturing industry to flourish.

mokoman

Country flag
Making companies public/govt-owned is done when the economy is in a crunch, and the opposite (as of now) is being done when the economy starts growing because a capitalistic economy allows more FDIs, a competitive market, and in general better throughput.

Once we ban BBK electronics, other non-Chinese entities will start filling the gap. Govt. should incentivize to make local smartphone manufacturing industry to flourish.
with good enough reason , maybe 'security threat' we can nationalise them , its what countries do to companies of enemy countries .

Venezuela nationalised most US companies operating there , long time back , then ran them all into the ground.

:lehappy: still unless a major war happens , doubt we will do anything like that.

shade

Country flag
with good enough reason , maybe 'security threat' we can nationalise them , its what countries do to companies of enemy countries .

Venezuela nationalised most US companies operating there , long time back , then ran them all into the ground.

:lehappy: still unless a major war happens , doubt we will do anything like that.
nationalize their assets then auction it to our domestic private players.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

View attachment 163182

View attachment 163183
Lol no, mudi would rather sell it to Ambani than Nationalise it

Concard

Country flag

those bat munchin muddafukkas are going to keep doing this more often at LAC now. Time for IAF to check mate them
I don't remember but I read this somewhere. If they make a move on Taiwan they are worried India might take advantage of the situation and might make a move on Tibet. Since a move on Taiwan will most likely drag US and allies into the war, they don't want another front to be opened where their supply lines would already be stretched. Their supply lines would be under pressure or most likely cut off by US Navy. They want to break the first island chain and for that taking over Taiwan is necessary. And they got to do it quickly before their country starts greying even more depleting military aged men every year.

Kumaoni

India's sudden muscle-flexing vis-a-vis China is unexpected, we were sitting timidly for the last two years. If the G20 meeting does happen in J&K or Ladakh, expect China to make a move to humiliate India.
Lol if you call this muscle flexing then I don’t know what can be described as what China did in 2020, or india did in the late 60s

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
India's sudden muscle-flexing vis-a-vis China is unexpected, we were sitting timidly for the last two years. If the G20 meeting does happen in J&K or Ladakh, expect China to make a move to humiliate India.
G20 event ll be held throughout the country .

And this news is from 2016 .

Dalailama B day is celebrated every year .

Regarding raids on chinese companies , We are not pakistan who ll allow illegal activities .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles