India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick_indian

Country flag
come to think of it, I am not that worried about Iran. The Pakistani Sunnis are such fanatics that they will ensure that Iranian Shias keep getting mad at them. Just last March in 2019 the Iranians were threatening to attack terror camps in Pakistan. That will ensure Iran relations with India remain strong.

Besides, I don't think the Iranians will throw the Tajiks and Hazaras to the dogs in Afghanistan by letting Taliban have a free run just to maintain relations with the failed state of Pakistan. China-Iran alliance may not hurt India and may be more aimed at the USA.

garg_bharat

Country flag
We have much closer civilizational links with Iran than with Russia or Germany. That hasn't helped our relationship with Iran ever since stopped buying their oil under American pressure. Now they are moving in the China camp.

These civilisational links don't help much in the face of modern geopolitical realities.
Clock cannot be turned back. India is a democracy and will always be pitted against autocracies.
Hope for a political change in Iran.

Indrajit

Country flag
We have much closer civilizational links with Iran than with Russia or Germany. That hasn't helped our relationship with Iran ever since stopped buying their oil under American pressure. Now they are moving in the China camp.

These civilisational links don't help much in the face of modern geopolitical realities.
I have never understood this claim to civilisational link to Iran. Other than Iranian kings attacking and Iranian nobles who thought themselves superior to Indians being in Mughal Courts and having Farsi Imposed as state language, what exactly is the connection. Go back thousands of years and you will find the ancient Iranians as civilisational enemies of the Hindus.

Anyways I agree all this civilisational nonsense is useless, Our worst enemies are tthose who are civilisationally the closest to us.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Areas near Chicken's Neck are severely flooded and rains aren't stopping. Houses being washed away in Sikkim.

No war till monsoon rages on.
I don't want to derail the thread. But still. Many are ranting about full Lockdown in these conditions. I mean haad hai yaar, even lockdown in the buffer zones are too much for the public in these conditions. I just can't believe instead of enforcing strict social distancing norms Govt. is too busy playing the lockdown game. :frusty::frusty::smash:

Yash Patel

Country flag
Not possible. We move back from f4 adm base and china still occupies the ridgeline in f4 not possible.
Well, that’s what the Times now is saying and one can not downplay it by saying that it’s a leftist controlled media because it isn’t one!

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Now, the chinese will get the dose of their own medicine, for last many days we got feed up with the so called tractor's, Now can't imagines the Chinese language Sino Forum's and the English Language Sino Forum's will spend hundread's of page's against the so called Minnie Chen, Traitors are on both the Side's.

FatFaintGrouper-max-1mb (1).gif

mokoman

Country flag
Apparently it appear's the Chinese are more afraid us then we think's to rush a half made platform's into Productione's.
Its probably due to the US.They need to "appear" to have something matching the F35s.

:hmm: With two carriers in the South China Sea . The chinese maybe expecting a small skirmish.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Its probably due to the US.They need to "appear" to have something matching the F35s.

:hmm: With two carriers in the South China Sea . The chinese maybe expecting a small skirmish.
I've been wondering about that, didn't US send 3 CBGs? Where's the third?

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I got the news 2 hours late, according to hong Kong standard time it's was leaked by the Noturios Minnie Chen at around, 10 and I got it around 11 IST, so when i searched the Sino chinese language forums and also at English language forum's for accuracy of the news leak's. I barely cant stop laughing at the them they literally hate the Minnie Chen's, David Axim, David Majumdar, and your's favoutie's indian defence expert's. So the leak's are probably accurate's.

Defcon 1

Country flag

If true, FTA indicates that India is guaranteeing western support in the event of a 2-front war where India also makes territorial gains in the fog of war.
I think these FTAs are older. I have been hearing of India EU FTA for at least 5 years now. One of sticking concerns from Indian side was if FTA is signed, Europeans will be able to export their cars freely into India and destroy Indian automobile industry. Don't know if that has been resolved yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles