India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
चीन की साम्यवादी सरकार का अब स्तिथि पर नियंत्रण नही है, भारत अब आगे की कार्यवाही आरंभ करेगा,कुछ क्षेत्रों मे कार्यक्रम होगा,चिंकी को बड़ा धक्का लग सकता है ,उसका पाखंड सबके सामने आएगा 2 साल के जबरन भर्ती चिंकी और भारत के वीर जवान परिणाम जानते है पहले से।
IMG_20190403_200415.jpg

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
It seems that a lot is happening at our borders with China, Pakistan and Nepal which is still not in public domain. The strange obsession of media with the SSR case can also be a Govt promoted event to divert public gaze from events at Border. OSINT handles are misreporting or spreading confusion very frequently. This seems planned by Govt. I would not be surprised if we might have lost territory somewhere as this news of us occupying new heights suddenly came out. Why would Govt suddenly decide to advertise border moves when it wanted to avoid escalation all the while...I feel something is being hidden from public. I am no OSINT but this is my reading of the current situation from publicly available information.
India had already lost patrol access beyond Finger 4.. and beyond bottleneck in Depsang.. What happened on the 29th of August might be Modi bringing some balance..

vayuu1

Country flag
It seems that a lot is happening at our borders with China, Pakistan and Nepal which is still not in public domain. The strange obsession of media with the SSR case can also be a Govt promoted event to divert public gaze from events at Border. OSINT handles are misreporting or spreading confusion very frequently. This seems planned by Govt. I would not be surprised if we might have lost territory somewhere as this news of us occupying new heights suddenly came out. Why would Govt suddenly decide to advertise border moves when it wanted to avoid escalation all the while...I feel something is being hidden from public. I am no OSINT but this is my reading of the current situation from publicly available information,there are few genuine handles too are reporting the situation not some 16 yr old, do you think such news will get hidden for long time,why do you think gober times and Chinese ministers are doing Randy Rona on day by day bases, jo bnda advantage main hi wo rota hai kya, kabhi suna hai aisa.
that's not true, only republic or two an extent zee are going gung Ho on Rhea, tv9 bharatvarsh, news nation news 24,and others are all watching current lac situation,

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
This kind of comment is definitely avoidable. They are our own. Why do you believe chinese propoganda that they went o. Other side of border.
He has a point... They may indeed become leverages. Local probably know about troop movements in the area d that info may be extracted from the by Chinkys.

Best keep away from border areas for now.

mokoman

Country flag
Interesting videos. Let us not forget India is pathetic at information warfare. Hopefully they are doing needful for this time
Chinese netizens are depressed that chushul airfield is not in their hands , and no action has been taken by PLA so far.

The point of releasing video was to sort of like applying burnol on their wounds.

literally to improve their morale as one user says.

nick_indian

Country flag
Exclusive Photos Of Chinese Soldiers With Spears Near Indian Positions

Our soldiers should take a cue from Mithun Chakroborty movies and carry dupattas with blades embedded in them. Slash the fuckers with the dupattas.

Last edited:

rwbeast

Country flag
I think he meant well and probably would refer in the same way if it was himachali or uttaranchali....give it a break.
but at least they should not bring someone's mother or sister in these online fights. that's it. i rest my case.

( but Chinki ya Porki mile to cha mod dena saale ki )

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
Guys - If anyone of you use Reddit, I would request you to spend some time on r/worldnews in fighting for our narrative. That place is a cesspool filled with Chinese & Paki trolls and we need to outnumber them as a lot of western audiences use that site as their primary news source and will get a biased view of the ground realities.

I keep getting banned and so will you probably, but making a new account is super fast and no email id needed. The Indians on that site are mostly "cool-dudes" and NRIs for whom shitting on India is the cool thing to do

Rohan Naik

Country flag
India had already lost patrol access beyond Finger 4.. and beyond bottleneck in Depsang.. What happened on the 29th of August might be Modi bringing some balance..
I am now very under confident about the ongoing border issue with chinkis.

shashankk

Country flag
I think he meant well and probably would refer in the same way if it was himachali or uttaranchali....give it a break.
Use of that term is derogetory for anyone. Situation is tensed but that doesn't me we start cussing our own. We have long way to go before we come out of this situation. I lost cool in first 1-2 weeks and was filled with rage but realized I can't expect government and army to work as per my wish or pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles