India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
@Bleh they are saying it's Guandao. so you were right.
Running back and playing possum is the martial art of chinese!

UN peacekeepers from China refused to help as aid workers were raped in South Sudan – report

Chinese UN peacekeepers in the capital Juba “abandoned their posts entirely” at one civilian protection site where tens of thousands had sought safety from successive bouts of fighting, a report by the US-based Centre for Civilians in Conflict (Civic) said.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Brig Sahab , Let those decide it who are charged with that job. Do not bring pressure politics into MoD and Army from outside.

There is a policy on naming Landmarks and no one can do that without due approval of competent authorities and not like naming a feature "ITBP Hill " like the other day I saw in a Map.

A landmark must be called the same by everyone - the IAF, Army, R&AW, IB, ITBP, Strategic Forces, Navy and what not.. no one has the authority to change existing landmarks names, If I say Teeter Top even the PM must understand what I am referring to.

Apani democracy apani pass rakho.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Channels getting higher TRPs on that issue is a huge commentary on the priorities of people who watch them. Sad
Sir, it is by Design. GOI do not want this on MSM for now.
let thinks escalate, you see only LAC on MSM. it is not sad, it is requirement of time.

Consider a scenario where LAC news flash all day 24/7 on MSM, What Indian public want modi to do? WAR right at whatever costs, sentiments will go high and then there is not other way but to fight.

Modi do not want to be in that catch 22.

once WAR break out, or GOI planned it. you will ses it on MSM before actual strike.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
wtf u sayin r u srupid do u know what is warmongering and why the fkuc u assume India is warmongering...
stupid piece of shit this is called defending our motherland,..

why the fkcu these trolls are allowed here, they r either stupid or pushing a narrative very subtly...
Well Russia is also called a war mongerer , USA , France , China , so I will proudly call myself a war mongerer I don’t want to be called a weak Gandhi I prefer Millitarily more assertive India

sorcerer

Country flag
Exclusive Photos Of Chinese Soldiers With Spears Near Indian Positions

Jailor

Country flag
China is mirroring everything the Third Reich did i.e. large scale military buildup, occupying neighbouring states, ethnic cleansing in the state, dictatorship and so on.

How long do you guys think CCP will survive long if these things continue?

And do you guys thing a WW is imminent??
Coronas can only Wish to be compared with Third reich, obviously with Bats in their mouths.

Tuco

Country flag
We are all on edge and the news channels are busy with #SSR.

ninja hattori

Country flag
Tells u where is India headed. Also graphics has a special place of Ethnicity and RELIGION .Now when the need arises to show development of tibet region. The message has been received and duly noted by Chinese. The anxiousness of them is making them go in meltdown.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
How these chinki guys are so shameless. Even today they are not accepting even a single death of Chinese soldiers. According to him, only 20 Indian soldiers died in the previous clash because they were aggressors. Propaganda ki dukan he re ye to.
Fair enough.. If India does not bother to put out even a mention of enemy dead.. officially..

captscooby81

Country flag
Exactly if one watch this video from 5:00 chinese actions and messages of 1962 matches todays actions and speeches .

The events that are unfolding, the pattern of massages, the language being used, the belligerence on the part of PLA and most importantly the way events are unfolding all appear to be the repeat of 1960s leading to War in 1962,

Then it was Peking Review, now it is Global Times being used to convey the message. Mao and Chau were still civilized leaders now Xi is simply an autocrat Fascist and dictator of CCP. PLA then was less aggressive but better battle-hardened. PLA now looks like goons, without any military dignity and look more like specialized bandits of a Chinese Warlord.
The pattern and incidents of patrol clashes, probing actions, threat and intimidation, the accusation of aggression and firing are taking place as if the PLA general has run out of his wits and he is simply reading events of 1962 and following those with the faint hope that something may come through...

Chinese PLA thugs have lost the plot.... now we can witness more irrationalities on their part... just imagine what memory those PLA thugs masquerading as soldiers will carry with him ? That he went to kill Indian soldiers with sticks Scyths, batons like a bloodthirsty Chinese hound ..

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well Russia is also called a war mongerer , USA , France , China , so I will proudly call myself a war mongerer I don’t want to be called a weak Gandhi I prefer Millitarily more assertive India
So got this latest Info. 300 odd Indian Soldiers are literally in a stand off against 500 odd chini armed with sharp weapons/fire arms on a critical point near south bank either they can fire or chinis will overwhelm them... till 6 months ago Indian Army used to patrol this area chinese posts were couple of kms behind till a decade ago chinese posts were 10 kms behind and 60 years ago chinese post was 100 km behind from this point...

Now tell me who is mongering for war and who is defending or being Assertive for its rights.

War mongering is not the correct word to use here we are literally defending lands of our ancestors and our Gods..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles