India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I don't know. War is serious business. The Chinese economy has reached a plateau and may never return to double digit growth whereas India has the potential to grow even at 10% for the next decade.Do we want to risk it.

If it were Pakistan we know we can manage whatever they throw at us.
i agree with your sentiments. but remember, we dont want war. we dont want war with either pakistan or china. but then again pakistan has been forcing us into war since independence and chine is forcing us for a war since past 20 years.

china also agree that they have reached max growth potential and that INDIA can grow at the rate of average 8-12% average for next decade. may be china does not want this to happen and doing everything it can to break india by provoking war, protecting terrorist and arming porkistan to teeth, provoking all our neighbors etc.

what choice do we have? but to accept and goto war.

Crimemaster

Country flag
For ops behind enemy lines. Why else? Maybe the Chinese have concentrated a large number of special forces in the area.
If i remember, indian osnit reported that there has been change in command or change in troops at pangong area.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
It may not escalate this time, but overall this is still new ground we're treading; next time firing may not be in air, and may not be in control.

Unless the Chinese come to their senses, I think we're now in a countdown til war.

TheSaffron

Country flag
I think the translation is buggy,could mean beaten back or forced to fall back .
If true, then it proves that the Hans have no alternative to the numbers game. They take whatever they can and vice versa. Shows that the Hans have run out of options unless they/we decide to jump the escalation ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles