India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Dont bother.

Its all over the internet and also in the sino forums.

Lot of posts trying to make sense of it.
When it appeared on DFI I tried scolding the poster as also shouted it should not be there ... twenty posts took in explaining why the damn thing was so damaging..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
MoD please delete that post... I really fell down my chair when I saw that and immediately asked for action form Mod ..
Report the post, requesting thru comments doesn't work most of the time.

HimmatSingh

Country flag
Change the offensive language towards our soldiers. 10,000 rats pitted against a lion, rats may win, but does not make rats superior to the lion.
Not appropriate to use such terms for soldiers of any country. If India had the superiority in numbers, it would mean that India had the upper hand and not that they were rats.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
When it appeared on DFI I tried scolding the poster as also shouted it should not be there ... twenty posts took in explaining why the damn thing was so damaging..
@Bhadra it's not your mistake our idiots are posting on their forums the leaked map to claim that the black top is in their lac sides. Idiots are everywhere.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Why do you what to know and what makes you think I should tell you 😁
Just wanted to find out what the fuss is about, seeing so many arguments on it yet nobody has actually released the location AFAIK. or atleast i haven't come across it yet.

Suhaan

Country flag
the recent surge in dislikes on pro India videos on youtube by bots can have chinese hand as well.

and something about all this student virtual protest (related to JEE/NEET/railways/SSC) is not adding up. Sure this might have some actual students who suffered but doing 3M + trends cant be done without a massive bot factory.
Exactly there are lot of other things at play here which i was pointing out few days back..nobody thinks about its seriousness,evil designs in the garb of protesting students is clearly part of 0.5front funded by Indian CCP(Communist ...gress party)China is planning huge unrest in India,it is quite evident

Last edited:

omaebakabaka

But here we have most of the heights even if they have Blacktop. This is a fact every journalist is admitting and the reason behind whining of PLA WTC.
Its nice to have than not especially in such a densely contested area.

HimmatSingh

Country flag
We should establish our relationship with Taiwan similar to what chinkis have with porkis. Having military base there (a quad command) will be advantageous and a great counter measure against chinki aggression
Harder to do so. Unlike China and Pakistan, Taiwan and India are separated by thousands of kilometers of land and ocean.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
A pic from sino forum

Looks to me like we crossed their preception line at several points ?

No idea whether its accurate , they simply could be copying indian OSINT and media.

They may also have their own 'baba'

View attachment 58167
As per this Map Black Top , Helmet Top, Gurung Hill. Magar Hill , Moldo to and Rnchin la , spengur Gap is with Indians ...

Aur kya Chahiye...

mokoman

Country flag
From BR Forum.

On the same ridge as the Black top there is another feature called the "Bump" about 1.5 km west of the Black top bang on the LAC. While Black top is higher by about 100 m, the Bump provides a similar view of the Chinese side as the Black top both to the north and the south.

Is it the bump we have captured ? As per few chinese have roads going to the top of black top.
According to a post on sino forum , it is in indian hands , but god knows what is truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles