Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandaberunda

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Some S-200 batteries that were upgraded were indeed destroyed. Russian's control 300 and 400 but why aren't they using, they don't care for Iranian assets to defend them with their AD but also they don't want Israel or US to exploit vulnerabilities....Israeli's utterly destroyed Soviet radars in 1967 war once they found the vulnerabilities. Many Chinese radars were also destroyed in Libya and Syria. S-300 and 400 are well respected but really not combat proven yet...
There are three reasons for this: One is that the batteries have been under the total control of Russian advisers and operators, who are in charge of all the buttons.

The second reason is that those advisers are not permitting Assad’s army to launch the missiles. This is yet more evidence of the double game being played by the Kremlin since 2015, when it deployed thousands of Russian troops, aircraft and the most advanced S-400 defense batteries and warships, in an effort to save Assad’s regime.
The third reason why to date the S-300 batteries are not thundering through the skies is the fear in Russia that if they are indeed activated and miss their targets – it would demonstrate the technological and operational superiority of Israel and the West, which would hurt the pride of Russian President Vladimir Putin and his country's defense industries.

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Some S-200 batteries that were upgraded were indeed destroyed. Russian's control 300 and 400 but why aren't they using, they don't care for Iranian assets to defend them with their AD but also they don't want Israel or US to exploit vulnerabilities....Israeli's utterly destroyed Soviet radars in 1967 war once they found the vulnerabilities. Many Chinese radars were also destroyed in Libya and Syria. S-300 and 400 are well respected but really not combat proven yet...
no LethalForce is right Israelis indeed spooked S-300 PMU deployed by Russians ... S-300 PMU were blinded by Israelis they could have destroyed them easily...

Flying Dagger

Country flag
you watch your dirty mouth u piece of shit..\
u dont have comprehension power to realize what I posted...

I told u piece of shit China didnt pull a fast one by creating J-11<Su27/Su-30>, J-15<Su-33> or J-16<Su-35>..
these are all agreed deals and collaborations to continue production with chinese components same in case of S-300 and now S-400.
Su-27 original has everything to do with J-11 the Chinese variants only the internals are all chinese.
stupid ever call me dirty racist mouth I didnt said anything to you... r u one of rice bag converts kya...
Listen dude.. chill

He is a pro Russian Handle.

Your tone wasn't right I didn't mind as I can see you are new but passionate.

You used the word "Natasha Bitch" which wasn't really needed .

Apart from that he is saying true even we can build the flankers here but we respect the contract with Russia.

China didn't and they continued flanker production without paying Russian license fees or without any agreement with them.

Many nation gets russian products at cheap price through Ukraine route which due to weak economy has sold out from engine tech to whatever they can .

Our R77/73 missiles spares for migs Aks etc were also bought through that routes many of them had poor quality .

@Neptune Mind your language there he only raises genuine concern he had... And if you have issue with his specific comment abt Natasha well am sure russian didn't mind that when they honey trapped our naval personnel's and officials etc to get money out of various deal they made with us including infamous Admiral Gorshkov refit for us.

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Listen dude.. chill

Apart from that he is saying true even we can build the flankers here but we respect the contract with Russia.

China didn't and they continued flanker production without paying Russian license fees or without any agreement with them.

Many nation gets russian products at cheap price through Ukraine route which due to weak economy has sold out from engine tech to whatever they can .

Our R77/73 missiles spares for migs Aks etc were also bought through that routes many of them had poor quality .

@Neptune Mind your language there he only raises genuine concern he had... And if you have issue with his specific comment abt Natasha well am sure russian didn't mind that when they honey trapped our naval personnel's and officials etc to get money out of various deal they made with us including infamous Admiral Gorshkov refit for us.
only he doesnt know... J-11, J-15, J-16 are an agreed collaboration between chinese and russians same is true about HQ series S-300 chinese clones.

all I am saying russians are not which we Indians are told ... these guys are no different from other colonial minded powers ... you throw enough money you will get all tech from russia.

in china case they basically bought the russian scientists after soviet collapse.

Rohan Naik

Country flag
Listen dude.. chill

Is she real?

images (36).jpeg

LDev

Country flag
its already deployed in the area the other poster posted... S-300 with S-400 elements...
The long range AD systems the Chinese have in large numbers is HQ-9 which is the Chinese copy of the S-300; maximum range of the missiles is 200 km. Reports are that they have deployed 10-15 of these in the stretch between Kashgar, Hotan, Shigatse and Lhasa.

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
The long range AD systems the Chinese have in large numbers is HQ-9 which is the Chinese copy of the S-300; maximum range of the missiles is 200 km. Reports are that they have deployed 10-15 of these in the stretch between Kashgar, Hotan, Shigatse and Lhasa.
yaa I saw a report in .onion link that S-300 with S-400 elements are deployed in 100 sqmt area near Gunsa in Tibet

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Folks. Tell me. How can one find a secret agent or an informer or a Khabari is there in our group or not? I mean surely other peaceful neighbours must be visiting DFI.
The members from other forums always roam here and makes batsha of our posting, like the @spikey360 posting about the Nanking Massacres have literally driven the Melcchas and the Mullahs crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles