India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohan Naik

Country flag
Aussies lol.. This is humiliation. Btw on social media Aussies generally have called India & Indians many things. Just see Scot Morrison India related tweets & its replies you will see how much they hate Indians there.
They are pissed at Indian immigrants but I guess they think Pakis & Bangladeshis as Indians too.
I wanted to say that, majority of fresh water bodies and mines are being purchased by Chinese in Australia. Such a stupid country "Mate". Chinkis will even put high speed patrol boats on those water bodies and pussies won't be able to do anything on their own soil.

cereal killer

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars they will say what you will do with the Pubg ban? How may plays the pubg in india? The Melcchas do even knew about their companies. PubG was going to make 100 to 120 Millions Dollars annually in indias with a subscription base of 50 millions users in india. Pubg total revenue stand around 1.3billion dollars. So they lost almost 10% revenues in india alone.
These are latest numbers.. This should help you

omaebakabaka

Because I think that the IAF has learnt it's lessons which is not to order anything from Russia which is not fully tested and bought by the Russian Air Force itself. That is why it's position on the SU-57 is that when the aircraft is deployed by the Russian Air Force in numbers, the IAF will be ready to re-visit the issue if needed. That lesson I think has been learnt during the development of the SU-30MKI from the basic SU-30K, the conversion of the Vikramaditya etc. So IMO the IAF will want to evaluate a fully developed version of the Zhuk AME AESA before it commits to buying it. Because invariably buying a product still in development in Russia means that some of the money paid on signing the contract will go towards product development. And the way the Russians operate, the end product will be developed partially with Indian money but India will have no input thereafter in it's future sales nor any rights towards it's IP. I think that India has learnt that lesson and that is why in the case of Brahmos it went for a JV. So to me at least as an outsider it looks like India is willing to buy fully developed products from Russia and if a product is still being developed, then it has to be in the form of a JV. For the SU-57 the Russians were not willing to agree to a JV so India dropped it. All of this is a long way of saying that India will not order the Zhuk AME AESA unless and until it is fully tested and can be evaluated on an operational Mig-35 which will not happen before 2022 at the earliest.
Agreed, India should stick with missile related coop at best like bramhos. Ruskies do try to get us fund their shit.

ataru09

Country flag
Would like to see some appologies from some forum members abusing GOI for inaction .

Those pidis are absolutely silent now and will be back again, when China takes a counter action and will start with their abuse again

Yes please. Absolute cancer. Constant refrain if cHaI biSCoOt.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
These are latest numbers.. This should help you
I got the number already from the 1980 nigga. They are burning at that sides with the numbers of the Pubg losses from india. :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
1980 nigga you rocks. :smash:

daya

Country flag
Just a sensational news capitizaling on Twitter....am sure they had sats over ladakh and at that angle sats can cover lot more from that height (ladakh and pilbhit are like same street in angular terms) and we have our own over that area and covering their western sectors....
Bareilly IAF station is close to Pilibhit... and using word Pilibhit can be taken as symbolic. However it can not be ruled out that China may keep a watch over nearby IAF/Army movements. Baba account seems an account for trolling purposes handled by some defence personnel...

ataru09

Country flag
Frankly whatever happened on Aug 29 30 31 was also reactive response to china trying unilaterally Changing status quo else we would be in our own trying to talk to Chinese rather than taking such punitive measures... Criticism was valid till aug 29th
That's what we are saying to justify our action. No reason to believe that we are just throwing Chinese action as a justification for our actions.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I got the number already from the 1980 nigga. They are burning at that sides with the numbers of the Pubg losses from india. :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
1980 nigga you rocks. :smash:
India is literally showing the world how to financially hurt China. 😂

omaebakabaka

Bareilly IAF station is close to Pilibhit... and using word Pilibhit can be taken as symbolic. However it can not be ruled out that China may keep a watch over nearby IAF/Army movements. Baba account seems an account for trolling purposes handled by some defence personnel...
IA and DM assumes chincoms keeping an eye including on IN down south

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
awwwww burnol moment for pakis and Xitler

Russia reiterates it won’t supply arms to Pakistan
Chalu ruskies.. make a show of selling some crap to Pakistanis.. and India will provide them with whatever overpriced deal they want to make with us

ataru09

Country flag
Paki sent thieves and gangters...not a militia.. again my opinion

And militias usually consist of people from the area...VDCs for instance. The way I see it...no way can CCPites send the regular Han Joe in rarefied air...they would need to rely on the locals living there for long...folks who are acclimatised.
They are not going to give guns to Tibetans. That's a great way to find themselves facing an insurgency.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
They are not going to give guns to Tibetans. That's a great way to find themselves facing an insurgency.
The militia concept can work in places with human settlements or urban or jungle terrain.. On bare uninhabitable terrain of the LAC it wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles