India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
IMO after failed attempt , Chinese have done arty or air strike ..we will get to know tomorrow morning .
arty strike is possible but I really doubt about air strike because I remember reading it somewhere that PLAAF has very limited night ops capability. And radars required to scan these rough/noisy terrain along with shielded positions usually taken by troops , it is much difficult to figure out location of not so big targets.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The Usual suspects, Spin doctors are eager to publicise the chinese version of events.
==========
The India-China border standoff seems to be entering a new phase, marked by more muscular Indian moves along the LAC. We’ll see if this is more escalation, or loud closing statements before eventual weather changes lead to a drawdown. Doubtful either side’s ready for the latter.

omaebakabaka

IMO after failed attempt , Chinese have done arty or air strike ..we will get to know tomorrow morning .
Likely not, may be LMGs for warning both sides. If they did and we have the heights IA will go full blown to get rid of moldo
I am pretty sure IA has clear protocols to the company level from Rakasha Mantri based on enemy's actions....big guns used then its full on. Otherwise it does not make sense.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
If that had happened, we should've/would've retaliated already - and there would likely be some tidbits of info floating around.

omaebakabaka

is there a reason why MEA or RM never responds strongly when it comes to Arunachal? They should just come out and say we do not recognize Tibet as PRC anymore? We can even prove that with Kailash being sacred to Hindus before China was China....

Brood Father

Country flag
Don't take my word 😅..it's just my imagination talking ..sleep well , Kal subah dekhtein hain ..

doreamon

Country flag
By counter measure if PLA meant they also fired few shots in air.. wht did they conveyed by that .. That is ridiculous .

IndiaRising

Country flag
Just make our people eat 100 vada PAvs, place then at LAC and let Chicoms smell our own Spicy bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles