India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Wild theory. Are they worried of offensive operation in Tibetan Plateau ? Which is why they have such mechanized infantry in place.
not a wild theory and yes, as an insecure regime that fears everything and paranoia of imaginary attack is ruling the roost in Beijing.

This paranoia is only about to get worse, because it doesn’t look like they are interested in calming down anytime soon.

they are currently seeing an enemy in every shadow that moves.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
New Delhi wake up
If South Tibet is on the table for them, then North Arunachala is on the card for us. New Delhi is awaken. See Bipin Rawat saying that he's studying the chinese infras in Tibet, Pompeo calling Xitler to meet Dalai Lama without precondition, the publicity given to SFF role in tacking back Black Top etc...
A free Tibet will be the real outcome if a shooting war start.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Someone said porks planning something in western border... This is the only thing they can do which is not effective at all now..
i said that.. but i wasn't referring to their daily business as usual plans.
i think both of them are planning to open western front or china is pushing porkis to fight its dirty war.

Infiltration is a dead strategy for Porks. Our security grid is too strong. Even if some do manage to sneak through they're getting hunted down like pigs.
ISI, china and lefts within our own country are planning to trigger massive communal riots to weaken india further and break our will to fight china at the border

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Wild theory. Are they worried of offensive operation in Tibetan Plateau ? Which is why they have such mechanized infantry in place.
Haha, our people have raked the Tibet card quite a bit recently, so of course Chinese are jittery.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
My guess...

We have already given enough hints about how we feel about Tibet,
Chinkies have understood the message & are forcing India not to explicitly state the message.

What these Sissy boys don't realize is that India does not deal well with threats.

Buckle up boys, we are truly on way to liberate Tibet.
The border is so porous, we can easily arm tens of thousands of Tibetians.
Remember, not one Tibetian loves these Han Clowns...

Using SSF was just not a message to China but also to Tibetians that India is serious about it.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
My guess...

We have already given enough hints about how we feel about Tibet,
Chinkies have understood the message & are forcing India not to explicitly state the message.

What these Sissy boys don't realize is that India does not deal well with threats.

Buckle up boys, we are truly on way to liberate Tibet.
The border is so porous, we can easily arm tens of thousands of Tibetians.
Remember, not one Tibetian loves these Han Clowns...

Using SSF was just not a message to China but also to Tibetians that India is serious about it.
I'd only add that we have the approval of the US see Pompeo asking Xitler to meet Dalai Lama without any precondition.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
You're assuming the Chinese
Care about their citizens and they didn't do this exactly so that we do the same and they raise a stink about it.

Problem is, we care about our people. They don't. They'll happy sacrifice them and we'll be stuck feeding these bat munchers.
Ya.. like we care about hundreds of indian fishermen stuck in Pakistani jails.. This should not influence statecraft.. If the chinsse think that by capturing 5 arunchalis they have leverage over us.. then they are mistaken..

doreamon

Country flag
What wld u do whn faced with trade war from usa whn ur economy is slowing down . And whn ur democratic neighbour showing signs of future recoveries .. not bowing down to to ur global plans like cpec , Belt nd road ...

Tsun tzu says fcking release corona in wuhan . Do nt acknowledge it for months . Take help of ur pupet in WHO .Allow residents to go outside the country but block them from going to other areas with in the country . Contain the virus by jan/feb . Then watch with popcorn in hand as things unfold . The timing is perfect . The time when it ll hit india ll be the season whn snow melts . Perfect timing to deploy forces and bully them to submission . This is also the perfect time as us election fever at its highest . Change of govt highest due to mayhem released by covid .

IndianYonko

Country flag
Ya.. like we care about hundreds of indian fishermen stuck in Pakistani jails.. This should not influence statecraft.. If the chinsse think that by capturing 5 arunchalis they have leverage over us.. then they are mistaken..
Its in the hands of plaaners of GoI what do do, whether leverage this opportunity to show them as perpetrators or put it on sidelines to show Chinks that u cannot blackmail us like that.

I think GOI will go with option 2, but u know media in India can impact decisions . let us see if this matter bubbles uo or settles down, anyway I don't think they are coming back...😭😭😭

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Nah man, I forsee media campaigns and shit to unsettle the govt.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Tracing the history of elite Tibetan unit that left China licking its wounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles