India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Those 2 engines(30+ tons each) are way more powerful than the 4(12 tons each) in IL76.

Moreover, its the endurance that matters the most in an awacs, that is, how long you can stay on station. And so efficiency is paramount requirement.
Russian engines are really poor when it comes to efficiency.

Also, IL76 is a cargo jet, and is meant to hold weight inside of its body. This makes the body fat and more draggy. Compare that to a civilian airliner which is far more drag efficient.
Redundancy is always sought for. 4 engines are better in terms of just two. Failure of one in A330 could mean complete failure. However failure of one engine in IL76 doesn't mean the jet go coming down, al-teast it could be crash landed.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Absolute sh*t is trending in twitter now PostponeExams_or_ResignModi..

What nonsense is this? This is why children should have strict restrictions on having and using smart phones at home.

And it's not first time. Since the crisis of Covid started these mass is effecting everything. This is the mass which shouts Lockdown no matter what. And media also catches it without noticing (or they just pretend to ignore) that these so called supporters of Lockdown are basically school and college kids with smart phone.

Ghume do mall mein park mein tab thik hai lekin exam dene ko bolo to tab covid chal raha hai.. :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

I know many here will disagree with me saying that it is a serious issue with all the floods, covid etc. Students in the distant areas are so effected. I agree to that and for that questions must be raised. But what is happening right now in the name of protest is completely unacceptable. And what does that Greta thug has any idea about this? That she comments.

DownWithCCP

Country flag

What nonsense is this? This is why children should have strict restrictions on having and using smart phones at home.

And it's not first time. Since the crisis of Covid started these mass is effecting everything. This is the mass which shouts Lockdown no matter what. And media also catches it without noticing (or they just pretend to ignore) that these so called supporters of Lockdown are basically school and college kids with smart phone.

Ghume do mall mein park mein tab thik hai lekin exam dene ko bolo to tab covid chal raha hai.. :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

I know many here will disagree with me saying that it is a serious issue with all the floods, covid etc. Students in the distant areas are so effected. I agree to that and for that questions must be raised. But what is happening right now in the name of protest is completely unacceptable. And what does that Greta thug has any idea about this? That she comments.
Bruh I hope you realise that it is the congress IT cell that is doing this(and to be fair very few students ig) , ever since this issue was politicised it went south

TheSeeker!

Country flag
This is another tactics by the "group" trying to create a student unrest. I have seen more posts in twitter where admit cards are being downloaded by Pakistanis

Arihant

Yesterday I was watching news channels, students want exams. Most of them are saying we already lost year or 2 in preparation, now 1 more year will be costly for us. It is political parties which are playing this shitty game.

vayuu1

Country flag
Yesterday I was watching news channels, students want exams. Most of them are saying we already lost year or 2 in preparation, now 1 more year will be costly for us. It is political parties which are playing this shitty game.
And then these lehen ki bawdi opposition parties has the audacity to do all the rr

UZI™️

Country flag
Not only political parties,This also includes those Niggas who only did gandmasti all this corona period time and didn't studied at all,Aur ab gand fat rhi hai paper ke naam se.

Kumata

Redundancy is always sought for. 4 engines are better in terms of just two. Failure of one in A330 could mean complete failure. However failure of one engine in IL76 doesn't mean the jet go coming down, al-teast it could be crash landed.
Not true Sir. Modern jets are far more reliable that we think since we always dealt with russian stuff where failure rate is high.

The thrust produced by one engine is more than enough to keep plane in sky and ensure it reaches, it's nearest airport. There is a reason why twin jets like dreamliners / 777 / 330 and 350 rules the long haul market instead of quad jets like 747 & 380.

I don't remember any recent crash in modern time b,cause of engine malfunctions...

captscooby81

Country flag
Chalo as usual we always keep reacting late but still some course correction will happen now and we will be focused who our primary challenger is when it comes to our security threat compared to that nuisance country which we kept focusing all these decades after decades since Independence

NGok.jpg

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Chalo as usual we always keep reacting late but still some course correction will happen now and we will be focused who our primary challenger is when it comes to our security threat compared to that nuisance country which we kept focusing all these decades after decades since Independence

View attachment 57352
FYI,

Coming from Nitin Gokhale, this is as good as it gets regarding the direction GOI is taking.

captscooby81

Country flag
People think that most of countryman hate Terroristan because its religious hatred from majority population . No its not ,nationalism is always on top for majority population compared to their religion . We hate Terroristan because they occupied our kashmir , we hate Terroristan because they fought 4 wars with us so far , we hate Terroristan because they kill our soldiers , we hate Terroristan because they keep doing things to destabilise us by creating internal troubles . but why didn't we hate china ? because the public was never told China has occupied our land in Ladakh and we should get it back , China has funded terrorist groups in NE , China has supported Terroristan in going nuclear to hurt us . China thinks us as a regional rival even with such a low economy.

Once govt and public disclosure starts drilling down this message into common public minds just watch how the hatred towards china gets trippled more than what we have for Terroristan .

Its the failure of the govts collectively not projecting the actual threat of China , India public is not that shameless to endorse and support products of a country which is hurting them , its just that govt itself felt china is not a great threat with opening up of economy they would be softer with border issues but that proved to be complete disaster now .

Lets hope all departments of govt draft a proper anti china policy from now . there should not be any concessions in one department and holding stiff hand on another .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles