India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heat

Country flag
My problem is not with indian army my issue is with GOI why aren't thry releasing the pics and video,the government needs to understand enough of being ahimsa parmo dharma,why do u forget dharma himsa tathaiva cha,if UR opponent think of ur peacefulness as ur cowardice, especially when u have handed their butts to them and yet u are not countering its propoganda,u are playing into its hand, Stop caring about ur opponents and learn to be unapologetic.
I don't think GOI would or should release anything to satisfy the ego and pride of some people. Things should be done only if they provide any real benefits.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
There is this thing called the serenity prayer, it is used mostly by recovering bewdas in these "Alcoholics Anonymous" groups

It goes like this :-

According to me it's the prayer for the ultimate blackpilled man, especially those blackpilled over things that cannot be controlled by them.

Like this current trick of the Chings.

They are a vile and immoral race, it is better that you do not waste your BP and braincells on either them or the cowards, traitors and 4D Chess players inside GoI or the top brass.

here is a peaceful boodist wojak for calm energies to prevail in thread

View attachment 114021

It's ok to vent every once in a while tho.
Who runs these alcoholic groups , though ?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I don't think GOI would or should release anything to satisfy the ego and pride of some people. Things should be done only if they provide any real benefits.
Real benefit , okay one thing .
Insulate indians from outside propaganda .
Like indians cannot contact with chinks or pakis on facebook or tshitter

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 114010

You can be happy with this one as you demand photographic proof.
As I said in one of my previous posts.. Humping this pic from 50 years ago, is all the fun an Indian can get these days. Even the service chiefs and Modi Gov. agree that all that Indians need to cheer up is to have this pic in the background when they meet a visiting foreign dignitary..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There is this thing called the serenity prayer, it is used mostly by recovering bewdas in these "Alcoholics Anonymous" groups

It goes like this :-

According to me it's the prayer for the ultimate blackpilled man, especially those blackpilled over things that cannot be controlled by them.

Like this current trick of the Chings.

They are a vile and immoral race, it is better that you do not waste your BP and braincells on either them or the cowards, traitors and 4D Chess players inside GoI or the top brass.

here is a peaceful boodist wojak for calm energies to prevail in thread

View attachment 114021

It's ok to vent every once in a while tho.
I just joined the group.. Thanks bro..:daru:

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As I said in one of my previous posts.. Humping this pic from 50 years ago, is all the fun an Indian can get these days. Even the service chiefs and Modi Gov. agree that all that Indians need to cheer up is to have this pic in the background when they meet a visiting foreign dignitary..
You nailed it, how much important these pic to boost our morale

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Real benefit , okay one thing .
Insulate indians from outside propaganda .
Like indians cannot contact with chinks or pakis on facebook or tshitter
The pics of the injured Indian soldiers are documentary evidence of the Galwan clash in the public domain. So, although they serve Chinese propaganda, they are valuable and useful.. Atleast, one has photographic and videographic records from the Chinese side, telling the Chinese perspective. Although, it is not the complete truth, it is still useful..
Remember, people have received awards and citations for their role in Galwan conflict. And just as there is documentary audio/video on the WW2, Vietnam, 1971 action, including injuries and deaths captured on camera, there can and must be pictures and videos from the Galwan clash.. The more information in the public domain the better..

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
The pics of the injured Indian soldiers are documentary evidence of the Galwan clash in the public domain. So, although they serve Chinese propaganda, they are valuable and useful.. Atleast, one has photographic and videographic records from the Chinese side, telling the Chinese perspective. Although, it is not the complete truth, it is still useful..
Remember, people have received awards and citations for their role in Galwan conflict. And just as there is documentary audio/video on the WW2, Vietnam, 1971 action, including injuries and deaths captured on camera, there can and must be pictures and videos from the Galwan clash..
What is stopping bloody adgpi from releasing them , why play goody goody boi when your morale is being shafted left right and centre ?

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A few images don't really matter and India babu's will never let counter images be released.

Modi is irrelevant as he is either house trained or has no say over babus.

Not sure if people know the details about this incident.

There is no point of billions of dollars of defence budget if a joke of a nation like BD can do this to your forces and you don't respond.

Strategic restrain and masterstroke always seem to go together.

another_armchair

Country flag
Forgot to add the /sarc tag to my post.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
A few images don't really matter and India babu's will never let counter images be released.

There is no point of billions of dollars of defence budget if a joke of a nation like BD can do this to your forces and you don't respond.

Aarey saar .We have killed many Bangladeshis regardless.
Stop about them , it s the chinks which are trouble.

HawkisRight

Country flag
What is stopping bloody adgpi from releasing them , why play goody goody boi when your morale is being shafted left right and centre ?
Are bhai Shant ho ja...pics/vids won't be 'leaked' till tomorrow's chai party even IF GoI decides to release them...Jeez What will happen at time of actual Hot war when intense enemy propaganda will fly constantly from all sides.... Let's see how it unfolds and IF GoI 'leaks' something

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Are bhai Shant ho ja...pics/vids won't be 'leaked' till tomorrow's chai party even IF GoI decides to release them...Jeez What will happen at time of actual Hot war when intense enemy propaganda will fly from constantly from all sides.... Let's see how it unfolds and IF GoI 'leaks' something
That's why insulate your people against enemy agencies of propaganda in this case twitter and other bloody social media.
These captures don't matter I know that , 1 din ka gussa hai kal fir se normal.
Many times indians have been held pow, but it didn't matter then as nobody knows
Bjp ne sabko garam karke thanda chod diya hai

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Aarey saar .We have killed many Bangladeshis regardless.
Stop about them , it s the chinks which are trouble.
Killing random lungis is one thing, not wiping that post whose soldiers dared mutilate our forces is another thing.

I mean freaking BD, what a joke.

With our establishment, the Chinks will never be taught a lesson as every response will allow them a face saver.

Just like we never release any evidence for Balakot strikes to allow Pakis to lie to their gullible population.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag

This episode ...

Trouble occurred over payment of price for coal smuggling between Meghalaya & Bangladesh.
BSF & BDR had disagreements & firefight took place. Within 24 hours Assam Rifles had built up & artillery support for AR had been requisitioned from Umroi Cantt.

Orders were given by DGAR for military operations. Then the "facts" became known....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles