India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
@DownWithCCP Here is the tweet found it.

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :hail:

View attachment 113031

Response from Ghokle -

Nothing wrong in what he said. Lets be logical and not be like andh bhakths.
Koi nahi ghusa ! My foot.

Saurabh Jha was not wrong, the whole video series was like an advertisement or corporate PR puff piece. The content that Nithin Ghokle presents may be in mild mannered format, sometimes informative with titbits for trivia but almost all of it is from Government sources (a.k.a access journalism). He parrots the facts and views of the establishment and I have rarely seen ask difficult questions or criticise policy (put forth contrary view "nicely") - which makes him a poor journalist and poor analyst (if people consider him that).
[This is just one example] I remember just before Galwan there were IA-PLA talks being held, NG in his video series was giving gyan about the elaborate meals served there, issues with having to translate everything from both sides (and other minutia about the talks) for the reason he talks used to go on for so long and still mostly fruitless. But there was this other guy (i don’t remember if it was SJ) who said that this was standard Chinese tactic to tire down the opponent or buy time while they do do something on the ground to their advantage (i.e. distraction). You all know how things turn eventually. SJ on the other hand is.. umm... "passionate", but sometimes goes over the top, but a voice worth listening to.
Agree....

Blank

Country flag
I was reading a book called 'Red Roulette: An Insider's Story of Wealth, Power, Corruption and Vengeance in Today's China'.

Khatarnak book. Some party members have mistresses. Their wives have gigolos. PLA smuggles goods. when someone has been used, it gets thrown off.

SKC

Country flag
Chinese fakery?

How tall are cantonese?

few taller ones do not make up for entire country. taller ones are selected as gaurds and soldiers.
This is one fact where i am amused by our fellow Indian's disillusion of Chini being Shorter.

Mao himself was 5' 11" Except few provinces most of Chinese are actually tall. Shandong has tallest people in whole Asia.

I still don't know who propagated this Short Chinese People myth. Currently Chinese tier 1 cities are having girls with height near 6'. Here in Indian metro cities papa ki paris are barely crossing 5' 2"-3".

SKC

Country flag
I was reading a book called 'Red Roulette: An Insider's Story of Wealth, Power, Corruption and Vengeance in Today's China'.

Khatarnak book. Some party members have mistresses. Their wives have gigolos. PLA smuggles goods. when someone has been used, it gets thrown off.
Mao himself had a harem of under 18 girls

SavageKing456

Country flag
Well,have few people thought that even we have transgressed into their territory and killed many of theirs,have their media reported?Ofcourse why would they report.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Well,have few people thought that even we have transgressed into their territory and killed many of theirs,have their media reported?Ofcourse why would they report.
You see that china would have always advantage in this area,because they can prevent any such news getting to mainstream citizens,we can't
In case of war b/w India and china,there would be only talk of indian casualties and losses and not chinese thus maybe people make perceptions that china is winning.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Leave all these. It means still china at our side of LAC ?
No.

This is one fact where i am amused by our fellow Indian's disillusion of Chini being Shorter.

Mao himself was 5' 11" Except few provinces most of Chinese are actually tall. Shandong has tallest people in whole Asia.

I still don't know who propagated this Short Chinese People myth. Currently Chinese tier 1 cities are having girls with height near 6'. Here in Indian metro cities papa ki paris are barely crossing 5' 2"-3".
Both are selective arguments. There are girls in Punjab and Rajasthan crossing 6ft.

The previous generation of Chinese is shorter. The newer generation is taller due to higher protein intake and an increase in living standards, and of course, there is regional and genetic diversity, China is a huge country.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Kashgar AB - Some recent updates on Hardened Air Shelter and presence of aerial assets at the base. HAS external structuring completed and looks ready to house A/C. It's also currently hosting 8 x J8II and 4 x Flankers with some variation depending upon the training pattern.

View attachment 112923

Ngari AB - Construction of hardened bunkers and aircraft shelters too have seen some rapid progress over the past year. A/C deployment remains the same with 4 x Flankers since India-China stand off began. Notice doors of HAS are also quite visible.

View attachment 112922

Will be posting more updates on other airbases soon.
Hotan AB- Air assets currently present at the base: 22 x Flankers, 2 x KJ500 AEW&C & 2 x Y9 Transport. While these deployment over time has remained constant, some new developments can be seen - An area of 13.5 acres has been isolated from rest of the tarmac for upcoming HAS.

Hotan 30 Sept Map.jpg

Lhasa Gonggar Airport - Recent development progress on 24 HAS which started in June 2020. Also currently hosting small detachment of 4 Flankers.

Lhasa 29 Sept Map.jpg

SKC

Country flag
No.

Both are selective arguments. There are girls in Punjab and Rajasthan crossing 6ft.

The previous generation of Chinese is shorter. The newer generation is taller due to higher protein intake and an increase in living standards, and of course, there is regional and genetic diversity, China is a huge country.
Not at all selective argument.
First hand experience. There are few girls maybe reaching 6ft here in Punjab and Rajasthan but majority are still between 5'2" to 5'4".

But there are a big majority of girls reaching this height in multiple provinces in China.
yes the better diet due to better access to food resources helped but they were not that short to begin with.

Also argument is as if Indian were very tall themselves.

Jimih

Country flag

What was the name of that tallest Chinese NBA player? Ming something?

He was huge, it is said that CCP actually experimented with his father and mother, both were above 6 ft height and basketball players.

SKC

Country flag
What was the name of that tallest Chinese NBA player? Ming something?

He was huge, it is said that CCP actually experimented with his father and mother, both were above 6 ft height and basketball players.
Yao Ming!
Only player to have ever dominated Shaq O'Niel!
Probably in list few Chinese I ever admire!

SKC

Country flag
Communism is made by men and for men, just like Islam.

The guys leading both these groups are absolute alphas and couldn't care less what the world says about them.
Having harem is the least of their crimes.
Worse part is that they justify these things claiming, sleeping with underage girls increase their youthfulness and prolong age.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Not at all selective argument.
First hand experience. There are few girls maybe reaching 6ft here in Punjab and Rajasthan but majority are still between 5'2" to 5'4".

But there are a big majority of girls reaching this height in multiple provinces in China.
yes the better diet due to better access to food resources helped but they were not that short to begin with.

Also argument is as if Indian were very tall themselves.
So, first of all, I am not sure how a girl's height is relevant, warrior castes in India historically have been taller.
Girls having a tall height is actually a sign of low estrogen level during puberty, and hence indirectly to lower fertility level.

Second, multiple states have communities that historically have been taller due to their occupations and diet, examples are Jats, Rajputs, Pathans, etc. Even states historically sporting lower than average heights (Bihar, Bengal etc.) have warrior castes having heights 6ft+.

Even in the Indian army, due to community-based regiment & selections, we have many regiments having 6ft.+ height for every soldier.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just discarding all the science and demography, just have a look at most hand-to-hand encounters between Chinese and Indian soldiers. Chinese soldiers look lean and weak, show excessive aggressiveness but are not able to stand their ground once a fistfight starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles