India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Let’s talk about the voluntary military system,
Let’s take India as an example. First of all, in the reality that India’s higher education penetration rate is low, and the health of the country’s citizens is relatively low, India can obtain relatively good soldiers by adopting the voluntary military system.
The same long-term service can ensure that soldiers master combat skills proficiently.
But there are also bad aspects. The first fund, the cost of paying soldiers’ salaries and pensions in India accounted for 80% of its military expenditures, which resulted in India’s inability to update weapons and equipment on a large scale and conduct a large number of military exercises to maintain combat effectiveness.
Second, the physical fitness of soldiers who have served for a long time has declined. An officer who used to perform peacekeeping missions with the Indian army recalled that many soldiers in the Indian army are over 30 years old.
Third, long-term service will cause soldiers to be out of touch with society, and it is difficult to return to work after retirement.
How large is large for you as far as military exercises are concerned?
Physical fitness in any professon declines with age .
One of my uncles is in internal security forces he is 46 , still more capable and strong than many of us couch potatoes .like myself.
Plus , who said that general health of indians is low ? This is a very far fetched generalisation .
India has no lack of man power and those who join the military are some of the best , the army rejects more people than they accommodate.
Plus those who leave the military after short term service means 20 years are mostly sought after , and well seriously saying thye have their quotas in government jobs and many are called to train constabularies ,many join international firms which provide security to those shipping etc
If one joins just after high school, the degree given by the military is valid even in civilian field and most of those degrees are technical ones .
There is no dearth of opportunities for those who leave the military.
Military has always been a respected profession in south Asia, be it india or Pakistan.
Soldiers are well respected in the society Infact many are simply refered by the ranks they achieved when they left the left the military .
Plus india is not a active warzone nor is Indian military always going out on war of terror missions , so most personal don't suffer from what you say is veterans maladies etc .

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Finally, we discussed China. I don’t know who said that China is a conscript system. Since the disarmament in 1982, China has been a volunteer system, but we have retained the conscript system to prepare for a world war.
All officers of the Chinese army come from military academies. After graduating from high school, the military academy will recruit students with ordinary universities, and the scores are very high. Some of them come from the unified entrance examination within the military. No one can be promoted directly from a soldier to an officer.
Army soldiers come from the two-year conscription. After entering the army, ordinary soldiers will sign a two-year contract. After two years, you can sign the contract. If you have served in the army for more than 5 years, you will become a non-commissioned officer.
In this way, the army ensures that a part of the elite soldiers are the backbone of the army, and at the same time it ensures that
The army gets fresh blood
As for why there are a large number of college students in the Chinese army, because CCP provides sufficient concessions, after two years of service, you can get a salary of about 40,000 US dollars, which can meet all the expenses of the university and graduate students in the future. At the same time, future employment will provide a series of concessions.

I think China’s military service system is more conducive to the military’s combat effectiveness

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Well, a lot of soldiers get recruited at 18 and even into the probation of elite units like SF. But guess who performed the cross-border operations in Myanmar or Pakistan? The 30+ guys- they are cold, matured, and experienced with the nuances of the battlefield. Military Operations are not some track and field sporting event where you send grilled-fish fed and six-pack abs dude to participate, you send level-headed men who know what they are doing. And don't lose their appetite at seeing the blood of their buddy. And its not just IA, a lot of operatives around the world are well in their 30s and get the job done pretty well. Also, they could beat the shit out of an 18-year-old gym chad in a fight.
Subedar Major Chandra Vijay Singh joined the army as a recruit when he was just 17 yrs of age, volunteered for Special forces
Scored kill after kill, successful op after successful op, he retired with honorary rank of a Junior commissioned officer
Still nowhere near as decorated as Brigadier Saurabh Singh Shekhawat

Damn bruh, he's got quite the resume
Give him a knife send him across LaC, he will return back with Chinki heads in backpacks
He himself has said in the interview with TDA that his 6-member squad "accidentally" took heads of slain tangos

backburner

Country flag
The credibility of this kind of thing is the same as the lace news of entertainment stars. I can’t find information about the Chinese military. My university roommate can run 1000 meters in 3.2 seconds, and he can do 18 pull-ups.
he still eliminated in the conscription medical examination
Now 40% of the soldiers of the People’s Liberation Army have a college degree, but India has a malnutrition rate of 14%, ranking 94 out of 107 countries.
HIIII MSS WHAT HAPPENED GOOGLE NOT WORKING IN YOUR COUNTRY
TRY 265.COM THE FASTEST MAN ON EARTH USAIN BOLT HAS A RECORD OF RUNNING 100 METERS IN 9.58 SECONDS

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How large is large for you as far as military exercises are concerned?
Physical fitness in any professon declines with age .
One of my uncles is in internal security forces he is 46 , still more capable and strong than many of us couch potatoes .like myself.
Plus , who said that general health of indians is low ? This is a very far fetched generalisation .
India has no lack of man power and those who join the military are some of the best , the army rejects more people than they accommodate.
Plus those who leave the military after short term service means 20 years are mostly sought after , and well seriously saying thye have their quotas in government jobs and many are called to train constabularies ,many join international firms which provide security to those shipping etc
If one joins just after high school, the degree given by the military is valid even in civilian field and most of those degrees are technical ones .
There is no dearth of opportunities for those who leave the military.
Military has always been a respected profession in south Asia, be it india or Pakistan.
Soldiers are well respected in the society Infact many are simply refered by the ranks they achieved when they left the left the military .
Plus india is not a active warzone nor is Indian military always going out on war of terror missions , so most personal don't suffer from what you say is veterans maladies etc .
First of all, regarding the health level of Indians, you can look at the average life expectancy. There are very few people who can guarantee physical strength at the age of 40.
Secondly, every country will say that its soldiers are the most respected and the best, but is a company willing to hire people who have just left the army and have a serious decline in learning ability? Can they learn skills well? I It’s not a soldier’s illness, but a person’s disconnect from society,
This has nothing to do with honor. This is rigorously planning the future for the soldiers. After all, the number of people who join the government is very small. After all, security work is the bottom of the society. I don’t know that the Indian army can still award degrees.

another_armchair

Country flag
Nothing major will happen media is overreacting like always just like they did with ILIFS crises in India or the real estate bubble in canada and US.

It was evident from last year that China was aiming for course correction followed by fiscal reforms in various sectors.

All those bank stress tests were being conducted for this reason only. They could have bailed them out or provided relief measures if they wished too. evergrande has a lot other branches in EV and many other sectors. CPP is forcing them to sell those assets and to pay back their loans.

Basically they are going for short term pain and long term gains. They will let the company fail and the course correction happen and once that is done they will bring in the fiscal reforms. CCP wants to show everyone in China that real estate is not the safest go to investment and is indirectly forcing them to invest in equities.
The 2015 Shanghai composite crash wiped out lifetime savings of seniors, many single women who had put in their entire lifetime savings due to cajoling and advertising by the Govt.

Heck, they had to ban short selling to stem the tide but it continued to fall.

With even conservative estimates suggesting real estate contributing 25% of China's GDP, one can no longer push the real estate bubble under the carpet.

Those ghost towns can't be exorcised with helicopter money. They demand people and an endless supply of money to inflate the price by at least 3-5 times within the next 20-30 years unless China also switches to monopoly money like Crypto.

Last edited:

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Finally, we discussed China. I don’t know who said that China is a conscript system. Since the disarmament in 1982, China has been a volunteer system, but we have retained the conscript system to prepare for a world war.
All officers of the Chinese army come from military academies. After graduating from high school, the military academy will recruit students with ordinary universities, and the scores are very high. Some of them come from the unified entrance examination within the military. No one can be promoted directly from a soldier to an officer.
Army soldiers come from the two-year conscription. After entering the army, ordinary soldiers will sign a two-year contract. After two years, you can sign the contract. If you have served in the army for more than 5 years, you will become a non-commissioned officer.
In this way, the army ensures that a part of the elite soldiers are the backbone of the army, and at the same time it ensures that
The army gets fresh blood
As for why there are a large number of college students in the Chinese army, because CCP provides sufficient concessions, after two years of service, you can get a salary of about 40,000 US dollars, which can meet all the expenses of the university and graduate students in the future. At the same time, future employment will provide a series of concessions.

I think China’s military service system is more conducive to the military’s combat effectiveness
Once those college students go on to pursue higher studies, PLA loses their experience / training.. and that's a loss.. Also, the more years you put in, the better the bonding, and the pride of the soldiers in the company, battalion, regiment.. and ultimately that is what the ordinary soldier fights for.. I don't know the average number of years spent by a PLA soldier in the Army.. but, if it's too less, it could be detrimental for morale.. especially in mountain warfare, where role of light infantry is crucial..

another_armchair

Country flag
First of all, regarding the health level of Indians, you can look at the average life expectancy. There are very few people who can guarantee physical strength at the age of 40.
Secondly, every country will say that its soldiers are the most respected and the best, but is a company willing to hire people who have just left the army and have a serious decline in learning ability? Can they learn skills well? I It’s not a soldier’s illness, but a person’s disconnect from society,
This has nothing to do with honor. This is rigorously planning the future for the soldiers. After all, the number of people who join the government is very small. After all, security work is the bottom of the society. I don’t know that the Indian army can still award degrees.
Please go and mess around with a 40 year old services man ideally from ASC, Arty, Engineers or Cavalry.

Chances are a single slap may be enough to correct your DNA anomaly.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Lol
Don't talk if you don't know
It is a well known fact that Chinese people are shorter than most in physical stature
Indians by comparison are more sturdy built
I don't very often a Chinese dude anywhere near 6 feet, most of them never cross 5 foot 5 mark, you can compare them to northern/eastern part of India
While I'm myself just one inch shy of 6 feet in height, and I'm just 21

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lol
It is a well known fact that Chinese people are shorter than most in physical stature
I don't very often a Chinese dude anywhere near 6 feet, most of them never cross 5 foot 5 mark, you can compare them to northern/eastern part of India
In 2019, the average height of 19-year-old men in China was 175.1cm.
The average height of a 19-year-old man in India is 166.4cm
Are you still alive in the 19th century

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Nibba.
I cannot teach you mathematics
Average is calculated by just gross data available to you
India itself is very diverse country
It depends on the region as well
Any Jaat Sikh, Rajputs ot Hindu Nairs can beat the living crap out of any chinki I've ever seen, most of those can't even grow proper facial hair let alone build proper muscle mass, coming back to India, the ones like Naga tribes or konyak tribes are generally shorter

backburner

Country flag
Lol
BIRRADAR.... don't fall for this nonsense these are chinese intelligence (MSS)
trolls known as the 50 cent army

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Nibba.
Any Jaat Sikh, Rajputs ot Hindu Nairs can beat the living crap out of any chinki I've ever seen, most of those can't even grow proper facial hair let alone build proper muscle mass, coming back to India, the ones like Naga tribes or konyak tribes are generally shorter
Indian army actually had reduced height measurement standards from those areas by 5 centimetres even from British times

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Skills ? Well yes ofcourse its not that they learn only to use weapons of course .
Take navy for example , if you pass the exam to join after completing high school , then your training period will be four years , at the end you will be awarded an engineering degree in one of the core branches after that you serve as a commissioned officer ij the navy till your age is 60.
Similarly with airforce and army.
If you leave early your degree will ve valid even in civilian field and the skill and experience do help them when they get out.
Soldiers learn many vocational skills too like carpentry etc , the other way to learn them is to join one of the industrail training schools which teach those.
Plus many complete their education through distance learning universities programmes .
In india its not , it is not security work is not at the bottom
In fact iam surprised that you said so , not only me but many Pakistanis too will be surprised that you think as such.
Security takes precedence here and respect for the servicemen is real , yes thye may face some troubles but most don't due to a complete web of organisation for veterans .to help them after they leave .

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nibba.
Whatever you want, this is the data from the British Lancet. The shortness of Chinese people is racial discrimination in the West. As for you to find some peculiar races, it leaves me speechless. Maybe you should find some Russians and claim that they are Indian,

another_armchair

Country flag

https://www.nin.res.in/RDA_short_Report_2020.html The full report costs money. You can buy it and read the report. If still unconvinced, you can crawl out of your 50 cent cave and are most welcome to do a nationwide survey among the under 19 crowd in India.

The hill people (from J&K to NE) were generally of average height 5'4 to 5'8.

The plainsmen were also of average height but with better nutrition, even they are recording better gains. As a large number of Indian's are vegetarian, it does impact their ideal nutrition intake and am not talking about protein intake alone.

Coming to the Chinese who eat practically anything under the sun and the rock, it hardly amazes me that they refuse to grow taller despite having access to far better and balanced nutrition when compared to the bhookha, nanga Indian.

Maybe you can do a study and publish a paper titled 'The fault in our genes - Why we refuse to grow up'.
Cuts both ways, up and down too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles