India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandestiny

Country flag
‘I think our MEA is full of nehruvian bureaucraps who prioritize getting a pat on the back from the international community more than establishing our sovereign rights in territories taken away from us. Essentially the statement “international community would be not on our side “ is used to torpedo counter military actions. This has happened since the Nehru times. I was just reading about how King Tribhuvan 0f Nepal wanted Nepal to merge or at least be in a union with India. Nehru refused saying that “international community would not be on our side”. We have some big unfounded fear of the “international“ community. I don’t know why. And the surprising thing is the MEA is able to overrule military action most of the times citing this.

is all this restraint to show that we deserve a place in the UNSC🧐🤔 or is there something else like we are dependent on the west for a lot,of,our, strategic programs including things like nuclear fuel and we fear sanctions? After all we did have sanctions imposed on us in the 90s. Even Russians had to comply.

Puzzling behaviors but expected as I have stated in several of my posts before - I have never understood our response strategy in general against Pakistan, China or any other adversary. I think the only thing happening is the CCS meeting gets convened and in that meeting the MEA shoots down military action every time.
Bhai MEA kuch bhi bole , thodi akal to PM ki bhi hone chahye , chal kya raha hai.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Statements like this really show how serious the govt is about the issue.

Ask them to go back?? Really??

They should have shot up the whole tent and thrown the bodies in the river or sent around 100-200 men to beat them up and dismantle their camps.

Mazak chak raha hai they are asking foreign troops of a enemy nation to go back nicely.

Heights of cowardice.
Nobody is gonna use guns.. So, it's time we replace the Army on LAC with Shiv Sena thugs.. Sanjay Raut and his boys would have more experience vacating illegal occupants in Mumbai..

Jimih

Country flag
General Saab is talking big during his sunset days.. What was military intelligence doing..
Even for such a limited theatre.. Army ran low on shells and spares for bofors..

Jaymax61

Biggest mistake done by Modi, to return all advantagous position to china.

How is it possible ? Modi when in Gujarat talks about goli ka goli se dena chahye. Now acting like a MMS.
When he came to Delhi he realized the true picture. India needs systematic reforms before it can fight a war with China. Its not just guns, tanks and rifles but also ability to finance a long drawn war that matters.

sorcerer

Country flag
New cameras, sensors deployed by Indian forces to monitor Chinese activities along LAC

2-3 minutes

Along with the help of satellites and drones, Indian security forces are also creating a network of surveillance cameras and sensors to keep a close watch on the Chinese Army along the Line of Actual Control.
"A number of these new cameras and sensors have been deployed along the Line of Actual Control from Eastern Ladakh to Arunachal Pradesh to keep a track of adversary's activities", government sources told ANI here.

sorcerer

Country flag
X Post

Indo-China Border: 73 Critical Roads Being Developed on Priority, Says Centre
IANS

4-5 minutes

The government is focusing on enhancing the road infrastructure along the India-China border for which it has identified 73 critical roads of 4,203 km that are being accorded highest priority with dedicated funding.

Cheran

Country flag
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Chinese citizens harass foreign journalists after BBC questions govt’s failure in containing floods: Here is what happened

Chinese netizens were miffed at BBC's coverage of the flooding situation in Zhengzhou. On microblogging site Weibo, they accused Robint Brant of 'factual distortion' and 'rumour-mongering.'

1627316448689.png

I condom attack against free BBC press.

1627316782831.png

omaebakabaka

question is why emergency buying...kya IA was sleeping...aur did the M.O.D were sleeping...
i really sometimes worry do tax payers really knows where and how its money is been used atleast in Defence sector
There was decades of negligence from congress in both building the defence oriented enterprises and the military also not learning their lessons. Even in opposition the regional parties with leftist bastards try to hold us back, truly scum. With that said, we will always be couple of steps back compared to the amount of resources China can throw at us atleast in next two decades, GOI is focusing on the armaments side more than platforms and also you can blame MEA all you want but a win is not guaranteed against China and buying time while we build up is a necessity. I am happy that there is atleast force build up and throwing punches back in Modi times vs sweep it under the rug for decades

As for tax payers, there is not much to say....patriotism on this forum is not the average out on the streets. They don't give a crap if their bottom line is on the line....

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Instead of calling Indian armed forces would be appropriate to call Indian Negotiation forces as it as become subordinate institution under MEA. Except killing some terrorists here and there the purpose of Army and its responsibilities are suppressed by spineless netas. It is becoming a joke already seing armed forces cannot dismantle occupied camps at will instead have wait until next round of talks

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Instead of calling Indian armed forces would be appropriate to call Indian Negotiation forces as it as become subordinate institution under MEA. Except killing some terrorists here and there the purpose of Army and its responsibilities are suppressed by spineless netas. It is becoming a joke already seing armed forces cannot dismantle occupied camps at will instead have wait until next round of talks

Is desh ka kuch na hosakta hai bhai , kuch na.
Better dismantle the military.
What is stopping them to remove fucking tents ?
Ek kaam karo na , MNS walon ko bhejo udhar , raaj thackrey and his men will do a better job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles