India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
There is no such thing left in USA. All those who built USA are gone or too old. Now they are left with liberal scumbags who are even scared of their own shadows. Go to WAB and see yourself all the belly crawler rats trying to convince everyone that they have it under their control.

Just watch how they are now going to attack weak nations and bully soft target democratic nations like India to stay relevant.
looks that way isn’t it? Perhaps, One of the greatest coups in post world war history.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
looks that way isn’t it? Perhaps, One of the greatest coups in post world war history.
I stand by my theory.

Easiest way to destroy a country or civilization is to make it's men cucks.
And nothing makes men cucks faster than liberalism. It's a disease that shrinks men's testicles to such an extent that they start resembling female private parts. These cucks would even twist their nipples to produce drops of milk.

Need men to be men, nature and evolution has given men testosterone for a reason & that reason is not to wear pink undies and giggle when pissed on.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
but there is still one paradigm open which muricans have used before.

I am not gonna jinx it, it may take a few years. :playball:

FalconZero

Country flag

Civil War? :troll: Nuclear War( or Iraq type attack)?

Consider the apt time for CW would be before joepedo takes the oath so i guess NW( or Iraq type attack)?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire

In diplomacy even to bat an eye you need a very clear intent; capabilities notwithstanding.

Chinese watched USA wrecking USSR and knew straight away what they will be doing in next 50 years and so.

Now Chinese have tasted the blood and their start ups have worked, actually matured into a deeply penetrated system. It has mixed so well into their policy making that there is no distinction left.

BTW our forum predicted way in advance how Germany will behave after doing lip service against China.

Our forum predicted very clinically how US election will be rigged when other forums where chewing on CNN’s fact check clit.

sorcerer

Country flag
India, Japan and US devise underwater system to counter Chinese submarine threat

Conscious of the growing Chinese threat in the post-Covid-19 era, India, Japan and the US have already lifted their game to counter Beijing's underwater activism. The website resonantnews.com is reporting that the much-speculated US-Japan "fish-hook" SOSUS (sound surveillance sensors chain) has now touched Andaman-Nicobar Islands, creating a counter- wall against Chinese submarines loitering in the Andaman sea and deep south China sea.

Source: DAIJIWORLD

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Some are saying that Muudy's days are gone. Have no idea what they are talking. :crazy: :crazy: :hehe:

Seriously, opposition has gone nuts. Because they know that their time is gone. And the way Muudy is doing things. Their time is never going to come, not in this life time atleast.:dude:

Politicians saying "China will solve the Kashmir problem". This just prove the point. Today another idiot did 'bayan baazi' regarding the Wuhan/CCP virus vaccine..:lawl: :creepy:

LOL... I can't stop laughing..Befitting reply given to this idiot.. :crying: :pound:

notaname

Some are saying that Muudy's days are gone. Have no idea what they are talking. :crazy: :crazy: :hehe:

Seriously, opposition has gone nuts. Because they know that their time is gone. And the way Muudy is doing things. Their time is never going to come, not in this life time atleast.:dude:

Politicians saying "China will solve the Kashmir problem". This just prove the point. Today another idiot did 'bayan baazi' regarding the Wuhan/CCP virus vaccine..

LOL... I can't stop laughing..Befitting reply given to this idiot.. :crying: :pound:

He is just trying to reduce his own followers isn't he :hail::rotfl:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
He is just trying to reduce his own followers isn't he :hail::rotfl:
These people are not stupid, they know exactly what they are doing.

Just like AIB & Dhruv rathee used “bhakts” to get famous in 2015-16, say something stupid, get SM trend, show the trend and get fat contracts from libtard western media companies.
A63EA0C1-2C61-4FE6-BC1B-AAC7D464C6E9.jpeg

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
In diplomacy even to bat an eye you need a very clear intent; capabilities notwithstanding.

Chinese watched USA wrecking USSR and knew straight away what they will be doing in next 50 years and so.

Now Chinese have tasted the blood and their start ups have worked, actually matured into a deeply penetrated system. It has mixed so well into their policy making that there is no distinction left.

BTW our forum predicted way in advance how Germany will behave after doing lip service against China.

Our forum predicted very clinically how US election will be rigged when other forums where chewing on CNN’s fact check clit.
I remember these issues , not recently but a 1 or 2 year back probably .

DownWithCCP

Country flag

Politicians saying "China will solve the Kashmir problem". This just prove the point. Today another idiot did 'bayan baazi' regarding the Wuhan/CCP virus vaccine..:lawl: :creepy:

Before 2019 elections I fell for "modi is going to lose badly hahahah" propaganda only to see him getting re-elected with larger numbers, the same is happening now as well, wishful thinking by certain group of people about issues unnecessarily hyped by the media has led some of them to believe this, they are so deluded about ground reality and hence such statements on their part, maybe it's their way of coping. Artificial issues keep popping up now and then, remember the "lynchistan" narrative I wonder what happened to that, several things like this are cropped up once every 6 months(now it's the farmers' protests) by the opposition and other organizations(remotely controlled) and die out eventually.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Before 2019 elections I fell for "modi is going to lose badly hahahah" propaganda only to see him getting re-elected with larger numbers, the same is happening now as well, wishful thinking by certain group of people about issues unnecessarily hyped by the media has led some of them to believe this, they are so deluded about ground reality and hence such statements on their part, maybe it's their way of coping. Artificial issues keep popping up now and then, remember the "lynchistan" narrative I wonder what happened to that, several things like this are cropped up once every 6 months(now it's the farmers' protests) by the opposition and other organizations(remotely controlled) and die out eventually.
After they vanish from surface ,they must be trailed to their roots and eliminated thereafter .

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I fully agree with you , commoners seldom care about democracy , it's mostly those who can be called as intellectual class.

notaname

These people are not stupid, they know exactly what they are doing.

Just like AIB & Dhruv rathee used “bhakts” to get famous in 2015-16, say something stupid, get SM trend, show the trend and get fat contracts from libtard western media companies.
View attachment 72462
But it really offends the normal ones who are going to vote for him or those who were thinking to as some people get angry with such publicity stunts.

What you are saying is also fine but there is limit to it.

And on lighter note here I meant of killing his followers through corona if they don't take vaccine.

sorcerer

Country flag
US slams Chinese aggression against India in new defence policy law

The United States expressed “significant concern” with Chinese aggression along the border with India in a defence policy law passed by the Senate on Friday, completing a congressional override of President Donald Trump’s veto of the legislation.

well..Its america which always fund both sides of the war

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
But it really offends the normal ones who are going to vote for him or those who were thinking to as some people get angry with such publicity stunts.

And on lighter note here I meant of killing his followers through corona if they don't take vaccine.
It hurts certain people who are not loyal to any party .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag

AAP getting elected three times, shaheenbagh, recent American elections are all proof that it is not a bad strategy.

As I keep repeating..
68D71DE6-8B8B-4CE6-BDE3-94732CF2AFF6.jpeg

notaname

AAP getting elected three times, shaheenbagh, recent American elections are all proof that it is not a bad strategy.

As I keep repeating..
View attachment 72465
AAP is a curious case and in my opinion it got elected due to the freebies it promised to distribute, at local level people just care about free electricity and water at the end they don't care about the infrastructure or any other aspects, saheen bagh was not for caa or nrc it was an attempt to show hindu ruled government the power of muslims and to test a template for future use and the riots were just part of that scheme and to mobilize the muslims in big way so they keep their flock together after so many defeats.

And American elections I can't comment on them as I don't know much about that.

What I think you are trying to say is that if you just repeat same thing over and over even bullshit some section of people believe it right and they follow along with that without giving it second thought, there have been many cases in India and elsewhere where you find these type of statements from influential people and at first they seem retard but at larger level they just want to keep the pot boiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles