India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
I always wondered how Chinese were allowed in sensitive areas in USA; especially in defense,academia
and finance.
If they have citizenship and they pass the background checks, they're in.
They can also work for Defense contractors through the outsourcing route, where citizenship rules can be lax, Snowden in his book talks about this outsourcing part, not specifically about the citizenship thing tho.
Many desis work in defense contractors, NASA and all too.

They can't be seen as RACISSS for banning """"bonafide"""" US citizens from Defense work just because their name is Zhong Guo

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I always wondered how Chinese were allowed in sensitive areas in USA; especially in defense,academia
and finance.
Muricans assume that just by taking their citizenship oath, the immigrant becomes loyal to the U.S, this formula fails when it comes to chinese immigrants especially those who have come in last 20-30 years.

Country flag
If they have citizenship and they pass the background checks, they're in.
They can also work for Defense contractors through the outsourcing route, where citizenship rules can be lax, Snowden in his book talks about this outsourcing part, not specifically about the citizenship thing tho.
Many desis work in defense contractors, NASA and all too.

They can't be seen as RACISSS for banning """"bonafide"""" US citizens from Defense work just because their name is Zhong Guo
Then this will continue happening like it has been for decades.

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
Muricans assume that just by taking their citizenship oath, the immigrant becomes loyal to the U.S, this formula fails when it comes to chinese immigrants especially those who have come in last 20-30 years.
I concur.

I've seen chinese people (chinese from proper china, not American-chinese) when I was at Uni, they're really weird and hard to talk to. It always seems that they're hiding something and are being sly about it.

Indians on the other hand are super loyal to the host nation.

jadoogar

Country flag
Former Raytheon engineer sentenced to prison for taking defense information to China
Katelyn Keenehan
Arizona Republic
On Tuesday, an electrical engineer who worked for Raytheon Missile Systems in Tucson was sentenced to 38 months in prison after exporting federally protectedmissile defense information to China.

Wei Sun,49, was employed by Raytheon in Tucson for 10 years. The companyis a defense contractor thatdevelops and produces missiles used by the U.S. military.

This is stupid. Picture an engineer in han-land accused of taking secrets to America. (And everything is a secret in han-land.). The accused, his/her family and maybe entire village would be tortured until death.

Spies should be executed or at least get life in prison with no possibility of parole.

Country flag
everywhere they go they are spying??

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
many come here on a mission to get as much information as possible to send back to china.
China is neck deep in U.S, Republican senate leader Mitch Mcconnel's wife is chinese and sits on mainland china company boards. we usually think democrats are shilling for CCP, they have republicans in their pocket too. No wonder Trump lost. Poor chap, his rhetoric was not false.

1605721946796.png

Synergy

Country flag
It is a win-win for the PRC and their Mir Jaffar collaborator leaders in the debt trapped countries
though completely ott (what I'm writing), but :

Mir Jafar wasn't that bad as portrayed. and it's not only Mir Jafar ditched Siraj.

only Mir Madan and Mohanlal were loyal to Siraj. and many prominent personalities were against him. like,
- Mir Jafar - Mir Bakshi
- Manikchand - Officer in charge of Alinagar/Calcutta.
- Omichand - rich Sikh merchant
- Jagat Seth - biggest banker of Bengal
- Yar Latif - grand uncle of Siraj and a general
- Raja Krishna Chandra - Raja of Krishnanagar, Nadia, Bengal
- Rai Durlabh - a general
- Khadim Khan - commander of a large no of troops.
(also add Ghaseti Begam, eldest daughter of Alivardi Khan to the mix).

one person can be a traitor. but when whole lot was against the Nawab, then there were definitely some issues with Nawab.

probably Syed Mir Jafar Ali Khan Bahadur was a savior.

we used to read completely distorted history. here even Tipu Sultan is considered to be a freedom fighter.

P.S. : I know you used "Mir Jafar" as a representative term. but I thought I'd point out to the real picture.

P.P.S : @mods please move it to the proper thread. I'm not sure where to post it.

Last edited:

johnq

I concur.

I've seen chinese people (chinese from proper china, not American-chinese) when I was at Uni, they're really weird and hard to talk to. It always seems that they're hiding something and are being sly about it.

Indians on the other hand are super loyal to the host nation.
They only get news from Chinese state sources, and shut their eyes to any other source of news. They have been brainwashed since birth, so they really are hopeless. Yet dumbass US government keeps allowing them into the country! And then the US government is surprised when these Chinese are caught spying for CCP government.
The only way to stop CCP is to stop all Chinese from coming into your country and cut off China from the internet. They keep their internet behind the CCP firewall anyways. It would be prudent to firewall China (and its internet army of hackers) off from democratic nations. Communist China needs to be treated like the virus it truly is.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Did the Doklam standoff yield any result then? Chinese are expanding everywhere
Ghanta, Babus and Politicians are just HERE to make us BELIEVE IN THERE SOME sort OF PROPAGANDA, truth to be said they don't have GUTS,not like motherf**ks care.
Janta ko ullu banate raho.
And I tell you similar thing will happen in ladakh too after disengagement.
Problem is Babus are duffers and no training is there for them to atleast realize how these CHING CHONG HANJI, CHOWMEIN KHAO JI, LAND BHUL JAO JI work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles