India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiats accourding to The Ghotala Times the Melcchas will also send Bomers and Renaissance Aircraft towards the Himalaya. Which Mullah has written this post?
EiRDzOgWkAAuPE1.jpeg

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
J 10 cant even perform well in those area single engine coupled with low MTOW makes it almost useless in the big picture. Nothing but posing going on here.
Arre Nibba see the word Bomers and Renaissance Aircraft.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Jokes apart i am scared what the Zhongs are planning with all this calm-before-the-storm, nothing-is-strangely-happening-on-the-LAC bs.
Either they plan to sit it out the winter and try incursions in AP or Nepal/China/India tri-junction.
Or they are planning something big right in the pangong/depsang areas.

scatterStorm

Country flag

Chinese inserting chips into server motherboards

View attachment 59644
This shouldn't be surprise to any, most chip manufacturers are in China. Chances are, if you own a gigabyte motherboard, or msi Mobo you are already got a Chinese board.

However I am surprised that how US and other nato members got so dumb to not think of any sabotage.

shade

Country flag
This shouldn't be surprise to any, most chip manufacturers are in China. Chances are, if you own a gigabyte motherboard, or msi Mobo you are already got a Chinese board.

However I am surprised that how US and other nato members got so dumb to not think of any sabotage.
Top end/ Industry standard IC manufacturers are located outside of China, in Korea, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan etc.
China has firms undertaking manufacturing of low end IC parts like microcontrollers and analog ICs.
You are right however, PCBs including motherboards are overwhelmingly manufactured there

scatterStorm

Country flag
Jokes apart i am scared what the Zhongs are planning with all this calm-before-the-storm, nothing-is-strangely-happening-on-the-LAC bs.
Either they plan to sit it out the winter and try incursions in AP or Nepal/China/India tri-junction.
Or they are planning something big right in the pangong/depsang areas.
Winter, nah not happening at best arty, no troop push. Air strikes as today they are conducting raid drills in Lahasa and we also saw bomber exercise in Taiwan today.

Two different fronts two exercises. Pressure tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles