Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Ladakh Stand-off : India Negotiating on equal terms with outfoxed china

Synergy

Country flag
LOL, if we assume google is correct about the unit cost of Bramhos then producing 14k of those missiles would cost around 38.5 Billion USD, good luck with that, our annual defense budgets was around 69Billion USD...
Ignoring the bs, we proly have less 300 of them and I am being generous here...
I don't think so.

firstly it's not Google, rather it's Chinese experts those are estimating the numbers.
next, we've 4000+ in active duty with army, navy and af (navy uses the bulk).

after 2014 the production of Brahmos has been increased substantially. after 3rd production line (probably in 2018) we are producing about 180/200 missiles in a month. we knew this hazard will come, today or tomorrow and I don't think we were not preparing.

around $40B isn't a very big deal for a country with $8.68T GDP (PPP) for it's prime weapon.

shade

Country flag
He takes a dig at China that's understandable but he has a habit of dragging India everywhere. In previous debate he declared India has faked its covid cases along with China. What a idiot he is:confused1:
Like I said in that American election 2020 thread, his frustrated gora voter base hates Indians and Chainees for muh job stealing, so he says all this just to appease them, they love this sh*t.

Otherwise in his actual dealings with India he is a transactional dalal, he doesn't care about hooman raitas n sheeit like Cummala/Biden/Bernie/Demrats, only about bijness, give and take, sign trade deal and he will give us something in return etc.

Knowitall

Time not ripe for capturing GB. We need to wait for the great Pak implosion which seems round the corner. Pak will self destruct and split into various provinces and so will GB.
Sapne suhane ladak pan ke.

I have been hearing this nonsense since so many years now.

Countries don't just implode like that both US and china and the middle East will keep pakistan alive for their own reasons.

This whole pakistan will implode nonsense is a Way to justify our inaction towards them.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Trump what a loose cannon this guy is:mad2::doh:
Lutyens context spin. He said the air in "countries like China, Russia, and India is filthy compared to ours."

He named China and Russia before India. But of course the Lutyens spin doctors want you to think "Modi's foreign policy failed, all that Howdy Modi resulted in this comment."

Kahin pe nigahen, kahin pe nishaana.

Country flag
LOL, if we assume google is correct about the unit cost of Bramhos then producing 14k of those missiles would cost around 38.5 Billion USD, good luck with that, our annual defense budgets was around 69Billion USD...
Ignoring the bs, we proly have less 300 of them and I am being generous here...
It probably cost less to make indigenously than the 3 million price we pay

shade

Country flag
Lutyens context spin. He said the air in "countries like China, Russia, and India is filthy compared to ours."

He named China and Russia before India. But of course the Lutyens spin doctors want you to think "Modi's foreign policy failed, all that Howdy Modi resulted in this comment."

Kahin pe nigahen, kahin pe nishaana.
Trump throws shade at India all the time, do Lutyens intellectools expect the outcome of Howdy Modi to stop Trump saying mean things against India?

The orange oaf may be a lot of things, but he doesn't interfere with India's internal and external affairs( 370 gaya, CAA-NRC, Bomba -e- Balakot etc ) and certainly doesn't support the two enemies of India directly or indirectly like his Republicuck and Demonrat predecessors have done and rivals will do in the future.

The cost of this is him saying mean things about India while dog whistling to his audience of cumskinned snow-chimp voters, and pushing retarded trade deals every once in a while.

He is also a "straight" person to deal with, compared to whatever Globalist puppets there are

Abhay Rajput 02

It probably cost less to make indigenously than the 3 million price we pay
But again critical part of brahmos missile is imported aka scramjet engine. It take us more than 10 years just to make the booster indigenous. If i remember correctly only in 2019 we tested brahmos with indigenous booster. Anyways brahmos orders aren't even close to 40 billion dollars.

Abhay Rajput 02

I don't think so.

firstly it's not Google, rather it's Chinese experts those are estimating the numbers.

after 2014 the production of Brahmos has been increased substantially. after 3rd production line (probably in 2018) we are producing about 180/200 missiles in a month. we knew this hazard will come, today or tomorrow and I don't think we were not preparing.

around $40B isn't a very big deal for a country with $8.68T GDP (PPP) for it's prime weapon.
40 billion dollars are huge. And brahmos orders are definitely not that much. The last i read was close to 32000 crores minus the recent regiments order

Abhay Rajput 02

Sapne suhane ladak pan ke.

I have been hearing this nonsense since so many years now.

Countries don't just implode like that both US and china and the middle East will keep pakistan alive for their own reasons.

This whole pakistan will implode nonsense is a Way to justify our inaction towards them.
We cant do much about pakistan at this point. They have nuclear weapons and that is the reality. They would be happy to take us with them , if a real war starts. Ofcourse there are options but i am afraid no indian politician had the will and the guts to use those options. If we strike at there nuclear and ballistic site's with nukes , its game over. And thats exactly a war should be fought with pakistan, judging from our past war/mistakes. Untill we divide pakistan into various small states , Pakistan will always be a jihadi nations. However as i said our politicians and babus are the biggest PU**YS in the world. We didn't had the guts to do what china is doing to us.

shade

Country flag
I don't know what the f*ck is wrong with everybody and specially in our media.:rage:

It's just plain and simple trash talking which is only applicable on a stage or a podium.

Does our own politicians don't do this??? Hell yeah!!! They do. And they are even more brutal. Then why make fuss about a statement which is made by an another country's politician in the first place??

And Trump is bhau is far far better then the former US presidents. They sweet talked with India and gave money & arms to Pakistan. They forced sanctions after our nuclear tests and gave China a full okay to go with it's own program, which is not even a democracy.

So what? Trump bhau uses the filth word? And so what South, East and even West India are not like North India in terms of pollution. The truth is Delhi is our NCR and it is toxic. A little bit of tighter H1b visa, along with these every now & then odd words which are for the time being actually. Doesn't change the fact that Trump bhau is in India's best interest in majority of the venues.
It's not wrong, they are doing as their masters command, media walas in addition do this for clickbait and TRP.
On Twatter you have bot armies run by INC IT cell to spam and trend all this.

Every week 1-3 news items are spun to MODI BAD form and peddled on SM platforms and most news media with various degrees of MODI WEAK HAHA, TheWire, National Herald, NewsClick do this at an "obvious shill level", Mr Coupta's ThePrint does this subtly, and TOI types do this at a very low degree.

btw Trump is not a "bhau" he is just a very useful gora who does things that mostly go along with India's national interests with us seemingly not having to do much.
If Coomala/Biden come to power you can very well expect CIA backed Shaheen Bagh/Delhi Riots type events 10x larger in size and intensity to remove Modi-Shah BJP from power by force.

Killbot

Country flag
I don't think so.

Brahmos is not India's "prime weapon". It is too expensive.

captscooby81

Country flag
Our annual capacity has not touched 100 Brahmos no way we are producing 180/200 a month , There is no infrastructure in brahmos to increase to such huge numbers

If my guess is not wrong we may not be crossing 500 brahmos in our inventory putting all three services together .

I don't think so.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Just look at from how many years chinese have been encroaching Nepali territory and Nepal was silent. This video is from 2017

Abhay Rajput 02

Our annual capacity has not touched 100 Brahmos no way we are producing 180/200 a month , There is no infrastructure in brahmos to increase to such huge numbers

If my guess is not wrong we may not be crossing 500 brahmos in our inventory putting all three services together .
I guess your guess might be wrong. Its all depends on number of launchers for brahmos . We know for sure that 1st regiment of brahmos missiles have 5 launchers and 61 missiles. However after that many articles differ on brahmos missile numbers and the launcher itself.
This article from 2010 itself tells many intresting things like each regiment consist of 12-24 launchers after the first one. And the probable orders. I would still say more than 1000+ . We also known that L&T Defence, has delivered the 100th set of BRAHMOS Transport-Storage Launch Canister (TLC) to BAPL from its recently-augmented manufacturing facility at Ranoli, Vadodara in Gujarat. This facility was started just one year back. In other words they made 100th canister for brahmos . Brahmos launcher have 3 canister in total. So they made enough for 32 launchers in just one year.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Time not ripe for capturing GB. We need to wait for the great Pak implosion which seems round the corner. Pak will self destruct and split into various provinces and so will GB.
That won't happen without a very active Indian helping hand behind the scenes + a final military coup de grace (like with Bangladesh).

Pak can be brought to the brink of implosion/Balkanization sub-conventionally, but at some point, India will have to bite the bullet and get its hands dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles