India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

Country flag
Three variants exist.
One is the RW shill, like Gaurav Arya or GD Bakshi, who come on TN or Republic and deliver high decibel roasting of librandus, these aren't in politics directly.

Others are the retired ones who want to get into politics, incase of Cong AAP type parties in exchange for ticket they do treasonous spin-filled shilling for free( Literally Panag, during 2019 congress campaign they had this one retired serviceman with the surname of Hooda, but thankfully he was not on Panag's level ), the BJP ones seem to stay silent( famous one that comes in mind is VK Singh, I don't hear much about him these days. )
I am more worried about the thought process and how it would have influenced decision making while they were in power. An audit is required.

Cheran

Country flag
How about Chinese developing Infrastructure in POK that is Indian territory??
Ladakh is Indian territory and TIBET is not part of China.
1602685376974.png

1602685483830.png

How dare you compare the middle kingdom's heaven mandated right to construct roads in occupied territories versus some barbarian country's right to construct roads in their territory.

ninja hattori

Country flag
And we have increased the border infrastructure development by three times lol. Hence proved China failed in its main objective and now is asking for face saving exit.

It means inhone GB ke sath Amit Shah ka STatement jaan de denge aksai chin ke liye bhi seriously le lia. Inhe laga aksai jaane wala hai. So they are the defender and we have the initiative?
Inki firki to nahi le li modi ne.

:crazy: :dude:

Chal kya raha hai?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
LOL....I don't have anything to say here. Todays comic relief for me. So by this logic Japan or any other SE Asian country should have bombed bejing.
Glad you said comic relief. I personally think these clowns shouldn’t be dignified in any way.

There are many honest Army-men and professionals giving great insights on issues pertaining to defence and diplomacy sans unwarranted insinuations against government and forces.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

‘China wants everyone to accept that this is an Asian order dominated by China’

ninja hattori

Country flag

watched this whole. He is a confused entity shyam saran kept on contradicting himself. Did anyone see karan thappar interview moeed yusuf? is it recommended?

shade

Country flag

It do be like that, up until India has had enough and gives them a tight slap some years in the future.

Tuco

Country flag
Glad you said comic relief. I personally think these clowns shouldn’t be dignified in any way.

There are many honest Army-men and professionals giving great insights on issues pertaining to defence and diplomacy sans unwarranted insinuations against government and forces.
They get quoted every where and it becomes NY WP article tomorrow as informed opinion.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
ping pong getting ready for war

Chinese President Xi Jinping tells troops to focus on 'preparing for war'

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

China’s election to the UN Human Rights Council revealed its shaky global status

This is what a joke UN has become. These devils are in the human rights council while
running concentration camps for uighurs and Tibetans and threatening war with their neighbors.

shade

Country flag

China’s election to the UN Human Rights Council revealed its shaky global status

This is what a joke UN has become.
These devils are in the human rights council while
running concentration camps for uighurs and Tibetans and threatening war with their neighbors.
It was always a joke lmao.
Only head-in-clouds librands like Chichore Chacha and 35 year old PhD "students" in JNU take it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles