India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

etantra

Country flag
VSTOL has a keen mind.. and is a good analyst when it comes to battle strategies, although he comes across as overconfident many a times..
This Light fighter case... as far as I remember @VSTOL being a naval aviationist .. he got a bit too excited.. and went overboard with proposing his own design. There is no need to mock VSTOL JOCKEY
actually I was doing the opposite of mocking.. coming across his posts first time, so wanted to find his success % with his statements..

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
actually I was doing the opposite of mocking.. coming across his posts first time, so wanted to find his success % with his statements..
Ya'll Nibbiars I will keep it simple nibba Vstol Jockey was here also but Left. An Naval aviator with keen observation over details. But sometimes that has gone over the top making huge claims and total KLPD but that happens with everyone. So its upto you. See the LSF Light Fighter Aircraft thread.

cereal killer

Country flag
Those who are saying "Chinese got what they want" , having a paid agenda or not having knowledge of actual ground situation. Right now India is on the top position on LAC, sitting in Aksai cheen. But we don't want us to show aggressor. If you want to scale the Chinese frustration after 29/30 August, go to CCP mouth piece Global times twitter page.
South Bank of Pangong is not Aksai Chin:doh:.
Areas like Depsang, Hot springs, Gogra are in direct contact with Aksai Chin.
We are in advantageous position only on Pangong front. Entire SSN is anybody's game.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I heard LAFANGA impotent prime minister of Jihadi Pakistan gave lecture on secularism to India. These inbreed retards used to abuse and chase away anyone who would talk about secularism in Pakistan. They used to mobilise people against secularism as it is an insult to their fake Allah.

Coward Sub human Pakistanis used to change their Daddy for money every decade or two but with Modi becoming PM they have even compromised their religious ideology and compromised their Allah’s likes and dislikes in few months.

A bastardised nation that abused Gandhi and Nehru since it’s inception using their name to sound logical.

Any Pakistani mutant reading my comment, your daddies may come and go but at least stay true to your ideology ?

BTW This is what has happened in last 3 weeks in Pakistan.

1. September: 171 Hindus forcibly converted in Sindh. Mass conversion ceremony was held at madarsa Ahsan-ul-Taleem.

2. June: 102 Hindus forcibly converted in Badin. All idols of Hindu gods kept in a local temple were destroyed & premises was converted into a mosque.

Pakistan TMKB.

Last edited:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
I respect you emotions. Emotion wise, my reaction to the meetings with them.
View attachment 60366
I am not in emotional state my friend, I am saying fully this in alert mind and after seeing our capability.
Although if you go and say this dialogue to them, chicoms will say among themselves "who is this animal comrade CHOWMEIN, an animal who can talk!? did we miss something in our food choices? " , yes definitely this will happen.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
I am not in emotional state my friend, I am saying fully this in alert mind and after seeing our capability.
Although if you go and say this dialogue to them, chicoms will say among themselves "who is this animal CHOWMEIN, an animal who can talk, did we miss something in our food choices? " , yes definitely this will happen.
Not as of now. Not the way you laid it out.

Cheetah007

Country flag
China has never taken India seriously. This irritates New Delhi, which can feel Beijing’s condescension. China has also increased activity around India without considering what that looks like to its neighbour. With growing Chinese economic and security activities in almost every country around India, it is no wonder New Delhi sees what looks like encirclement. Times are changing and I'm sure it's a matter of time 4that China will play by the rules of the game.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
It can happen, you don't have to do what they want, you have to do what you want, airspace is huge and gap in this airspace is also huge.
And not just with c-17,but also with dhruvs.
Would agree to some extent given that now you have introduced Choppers into the mix.👍

cereal killer

Country flag
I heard LAFANGA impotent prime minister of Jihadi Pakistan gave lecture on secularism to India. These inbreed retards used to abuse and chase away anyone who would talk about secularism in Pakistan. They used to mobilise people against secularism as it is an insult to their fake Allah.

Coward Sub human Pakistanis use to change their Daddy for money every decade or two but with Modi becoming PM they have even compromised their religious ideology and compromised their Allah’s likes and dislikes in few months.

A bastardised nation that abused Gandhi and Nehru since it’s inception using their name to sound logical.

Any Pakistani mutant reading my comment, your daddies may come and go but at least stay true to your ideology ?

1. September: 171 Hindus forcibly converted in Sindh. Mass conversion ceremony was held at madarsa Ahsan-ul-Taleem.

2. June: 102 Hindus forcibly converted in Badin. All idols of Hindu gods kept in a local temple were destroyed & premises was converted into a mosque.

Pakistan TMKB.
Agreed but what is stopping us from raising all this? Why not humiliate Imran & whole of Pakistan? Indian response is typical rata rataya... We should talk about Pakistan illegally trying to merge GB as its province.
Pakistan often gets away with all this very cheaply:shoot:

shade

Country flag
China has never taken India seriously. This irritates New Delhi, which can feel Beijing’s condescension. China has also increased activity around India without considering what that looks like to its neighbour. With growing Chinese economic and security activities in almost every country around India, it is no wonder New Delhi sees what looks like encirclement. Times are changing and I'm sure it's a matter of time 4that China will play by the rules of the game.
This sounds like one of those articles you'd find on Chinese shill websites like Asia Times lmao.

Coward Sub human Pakistanis use to change their Daddy for money every decade or two but with Modi becoming PM they have even compromised their religious ideology and compromised their Allah’s likes and dislikes in few months.

Pakistan TMKB.
"Secularism for the Kuffar while you're in minority
KHILAFAT and SHARIA KANOON when your majority, ALHAMDULILAH" - generic Momin from the Indian Subcontinent.

btw mullah LARP apart, this is their new strategy of rand -e- rona, because they are piss poor now, dependent on handouts from Chowmein bhaijaan only, and attempting to push in Jihadis here or using the natives for Jihad ends up with consequences to them as we have seen with the surgical strike and balakot bombing.
Then there is 370 gaya also which makes their jihadi pushes much harder to execute.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Stay alert for surprise Indian attack, retired Chinese general warns. Look like someone saying is coming true. :hehe:

Mlecchas ke maan ko bhaya ladakh mein daira dara.
Hamare maan ko Bhaya Mlecchas ko kath ke mara.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Stay alert for surprise Indian attack, retired Chinese general warns. Look like someone saying is coming true. :hehe:

Mlecchas ke maan ko bhaya ladakh mein daira dara.
Hamare maan ko Bhaya Mlecchas ko kath ke mara.
Yes I heard that too but he is a retired General and is only suspecting an Indian attack

Haldilal

Country flag
Yes I heard that too but he is a retired General and is only suspecting an Indian attack
Ya'll Nibbiars Most of this retire General are senior CCP members. And works in their state owned companies and has extreme influence in the military and Party. Remember every PLA troop is a party member.

shade

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Most of this retire General are senior CCP members. And works in their state owned companies and has extreme influence in the military and Party. Remember every PLA troop is a party member.
Or this is prep for some false flag->casus belli->ching chong start a short war to complete their objectvies.
Remember, the Chink cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles