India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Women in combat must be allowed for those who are interested and can make it on their own.

There are certain areas of military, which should be out of bounds.
but fighter pilots, if they are good enough - why not?

regarding capture, remember we were about to blow Karachi off the map when Abhinandan got captured.
If the political class has will, the captured POW would be treated like a queen, else Karachi goes bye bye
I would be grateful if you tell us more details of this incident behind the scene story of his release or direct me to thread or post which has it.

omaebakabaka

I do not know why your bum is on fire. don't try to get personal and all since you do not know me well. FBI is most welcome. all my assets are legally purchased and registered that also includes background check by fbi.

i said "military's grade rifles" - perhaps I should have clarified, not full auto.

also, its not difficult to own full auto weapons if you know how. The National Rifle Association says people in Texas and New Mexico can buy a full-auto weapons made 1986 and earlier as long as they are federally registered. Texas prohibits the sale of fully automatic weapons but, if the gun is properly registered under federal law, it’s legal to have. can you also guess which rifles were made 1986? the bumb stock law was proposed only after 2017. not sure about its current status though.

:hehe:
My ass is always on fire....it eats fire. Regardless, not a good idea to let publicly know you own weapons but ofcourse its your call. Texas is still one of the very few that has probably most liberal rules in owning and carrying. Lot of shooting ranges wont let you do rapid fire either unless its your private range. Army grades are full auto capable....regarding US pop owning arsenal, well the bluff has been called. Take it easy...

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I would be grateful if you tell us more details of this incident behind the scene story of his release or direct me to thread or post which has it.
You won’t find much but there was a credible leak that Indian SFC was ready to burn Karachi. Posturing was made visible to Pakistanis and operations were directly handled by Modi.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
5th generation fighters are needed for offensive roles as they can sneak into enemies territory without getting detected on enemies Radar
Role of pilots is also rapidly changing with arrival of unmanned aircrafts
I hope IAF is trying to cope with modernization
We hear too much about AURA UCAV but no prototype no latest update has come
Dry Kaveri engine was to be used in AURA UCAV
I hope you are ready to pat 10 percent more taxes on every slab plus 10 percent cess for IAF... Then we can do it..

The problem is almost all of us the reservationists, the racist, the macho, the rationals - everyone wants it free,,

Their second choice is -USA and Japan should do it...
Third Chice - somehow God should do it..

In all cases, it should be free and as an obligation to them.. bloody losers..

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I hope you are ready to pat 10 percent more taxes on every slab plus 10 percent cess for IAF... Then we can do it..

The problem is almost all of us the reservationists, the racist, the macho, the rationals - everyone wants it free,,

Their second choice is -USA and Japan should do it...
Third Chice - somehow God should do it..

In all cases, it should be free and as an obligation to them.. bloody losers..
Millitary Industrial Complex also provides lucrative jobs and increases the GDP
we will save a lot of Dollars which we spend on importing weapons
We will also earn a lot of money if we export weapons like US , Germany , France , Russia and Israel
And if we have a strong millitary we can also use it for securing our economic interests in Afghanistan, Iran , Europe and even Baluchistan

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Guys can US defeat China in a full fledged war??

US won in ww2 because of its industrial might.

But China has better industrial output than US.
US jumped into WWII to have icing on the cake and cream all the way... they hardly fought any war.. they only collected thousand shiploads of wealth, documents, technicians and Scientists from Berlin before the Russians could lay their hand on it...
USA became the Industrial power by producing for all warring sides ... and since then Wars is their best business...

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
US jumped into WWII to have icing on the cake and cream all the way... they hardly fought any war.. they only collected thousand shiploads of wealth, documents, technicians and Scientists from Berlin before the Russians could lay their hand on it...
USA became the Industrial power by producing for all warring sides ... and since then Wars is their best business...
Millitary has always been used to secure economic interests war has always been the best business countries who don’t fight remain poor Gandhiwadi India is the best example
India cannot become rich without a massive millitary like USA
We need to spend massively on millitary research and development it will help us in many ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles