India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheran

Country flag
It’s really boring. If I were India, I would fight a battle with China now to solve the border issue. Unfortunately, India would not dare
Why not Chinaman WuMao start a war?

If Chinaman wants land come & fight.

Lets see how many body bags Winne the Pooh can accept.

We are still squatting in "South Tibet". Come & get it

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
It’s really boring. If I were India, I would fight a battle with China now to solve the border issue. Unfortunately, India would not dare
Precisely why this happens
1633958406600.png

To karna bhosdiwale, kar, ek goli toh maar lac ki aage piche 10 rupaye ki rndi ke bachhe

Tactical Doge

Country flag

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
More hollow threats to follow. Gobar times and pak terror networks operating under single theater command

These mouthpieces are out of depth without any access. They also do not know how India will react.

They are virtually like stray dogs outside building and bark on behalf of residents who occasionally throw biscuits at them.

Their only use is occasional leaks which the establishment does through them without doing it themselves officially.

When things at the border get serious the discourse must also get serious. It now very clear that Arunchal Pardesh incident has unhinged them.

India’s policy towards China has been very guarded and conservative. I my understanding the escalation should have happened 3 months ago. Later on we found out that the command leader was replaced and then he died under suspicious circumstances. The analysis was based on 6 month turn around period. Both sides are preparing and aclamatizing. The war will break out in next 2-3 months.

As the Army is preparing we should also prepare and run some drills here. The last pictures leak was a good opportunity. But looking at the lose motion many start getting here it seems we will be busy handling these dehydrated opinion makers more than Chinese propaganda which they will unleash on us.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
There are too many Indian editors on the wiki, so rumors are everywhere,
For example this
View attachment 114309
Ah ah ah, don't jump around
I said whether the Chinkis were busy eating each other
Well, with all the other delicacies in China, Humans are the least bit squeamish don't ya think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles