Status
Not open for further replies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
India builds infrastructures for three educational institutions in Nepal's Palpa

Kathmandu [Nepal], April 23 (ANI): India has built infrastructures three educational institutions in Nepal's Palpa district and handed it over in the last two days, the Indian Embassy in Kathmandu announced on Friday.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Both I posted are today's news.

And if or why China has done it, beats me.
Probably EMP, railgun or even possible destruction by swarm drones. High chances of evading radar. Maybe a plan to keep armed forces busy by creating multiple situations, already IAF very much engaged in shifting oxygen supply vehicles.
Increased UAV surveillance and deep study only option to find out the mystery as of now

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Uttarakhand: Glacier burst near India-China border in Chamoli, government on high alert

A glacier burst near the India-China border in Uttarakhand's Chamoli district on Friday night, authorities said adding that there has been no loss of life or damage reported yet. At least two people have died after an avalanche hit Uttarakhand's Chamoli Garhwal district near India-China border at around 4 p.m.m on Friday, the Indian Army said.

sorcerer

Country flag
Uttarakhand: Indian Army Rescues Over 290 Labourers As Avalanche Hits Garhwal's Chamoli District

The road access is cut off at four to five locations due to multiple landslides and Border Road Task Force (BRTF) teams from Joshimath are currently working.

A total of 291 labourers have been safely rescued and are now at the Army camp. "Rescue operations to locate other labourers are continuing," said Indian Army.

sorcerer

Country flag
Army explores procurement of 350 light tanks for mountainous terrain after border standoff with China | India News - Times of India
NEW DELHI: The Army is now exploring the possibility of procuring 350 light tanks, which can also be transported by air, to augment its firepower in high-altitude areas in the backdrop of the continuing military confrontation with China in eastern Ladakh.
The Army on Thursday issued an initial Request for Information (RFI) to vendors for the procurement of 350 new-generation light tanks, less than 25-tonne in weight, in a project under the “Make in India ethos” with requisite transfer of technology.

Cheran

Country flag
Uttarakhand: Indian Army Rescues Over 290 Labourers As Avalanche Hits Garhwal's Chamoli District

The road access is cut off at four to five locations due to multiple landslides and Border Road Task Force (BRTF) teams from Joshimath are currently working.

A total of 291 labourers have been safely rescued and are now at the Army camp. "Rescue operations to locate other labourers are continuing," said Indian Army.

Well.

This is second time.

In the first case as well, lots of BRO workers were rescued.

This makes me thinking.....

EarthCitizen

Country flag
I was browsing youtube and found this video. where I found an Indian person and a Chinese person who is teaching Shaolin kungfu in India and his master is Chinese.
I think Indian people and Chinese people have the same culture and very friendly to each other from people to people
ONLY EVIL ReGIME CCP is not allowing to prevail peace

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
I was browsing youtube and found this video. where I found an Indian person and a Chinese person who is teaching Shaolin kungfu in India and his master is Chinese.
I think Indian people and Chinese people have the same culture and very friendly to each other from people to people
ONLY EVIL ReGIME CCP is not allowing to prevail peace

CCP and its party militia the PLA.and I have no sentiments for chinese they are racist that they will put aussies to shame.and their unhealthy habits has caused a 'small pandemic' .

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Bhai already we under biological attack. Dont u think covid bio war leashed on us by chiniz.
Only assumptions at this point so if that is actually the case then all countries affected by Chinese virus and those that have a nuclear response as a counter to bio warfare will nuke china.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles