In search of fair babies, Indians chase Caucasian donors for IVF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

I am yet to see an Indian cosmetic ad with a blondie, I suggest you stop digging yourself in a hole. You dont know what Indian women want.

Just because some few Indians did so, You intend to paint the 700 million odd womenfolk of India. How stupid can you get?
Just look at the obsession of Indian women for skin lightening products with 60% of women using it daily. To suggest otherwise is simply absurd. They want to be white!

mikhail

Country flag
Ah, the Aryan invasion theory....lol. That thing is like the Internet version of Digvijaya stories
look mate i hate Diggy raja more than anyone here but i do believe that my ancestors came from outside India at some point of time and got settled here marrying among the local populace and i can even prove it as recent genetical studies conducted by several Indian and European researchers have found that 72% of the people my community share identical haplo group DNA with the Eastern European population.but that doesn't change anything as i am an Indian and a proud Bengali!

Adux

Country flag
look mate i hate Diggy raja more than anyone here but i do believe that my ancestors came from outside India at some point of time and got settled here marrying among the local populace and i can even prove it as recent genetical studies conducted by several Indian and European researchers have found that 72% of the people my community share identical haplo group DNA with the Eastern European population.but that doesn't change anything as i am an Indian and a proud Bengali!
lol... Your belief on a what if theory doesnt matter. People moved around much before the Aryan Invasion Theory's timeline. But let me not stop you.
But if you dont really belong to this land, as claim then maybe you should be kicked out, I am sure the 'aryan lands' will welcome you back.

mikhail

Country flag
lol... Your belief on a what if theory doesnt matter. People moved around much before the Aryan Invasion Theory's timeline. But let me not stop you.
But if you dont really belong to this land, as claim then maybe you should be kicked out, I am sure the 'aryan lands' will welcome you back.
hey this land belongs to Aryans and Aryans only and we all follow the Vedic culture here in India!even the religion which 81% of our population follows is basically an Indo-Aryan religion albeit twisted somewhat.heck even the name "Bharat" is derived from an Aryan tribe of the same name!
secondly if my ancestors were Indo-Aryans that doesn't change the fact that i am as much an Indian as any native tribal person of India.plus i think you didn't go through my post as i have clearly mentioned that whatever my origin might be i am one proud Indian and consider myself a patriot and to me India is my motherland.
lastly who has given you the right to kick someone out of India!you are nothing more than an ordinary citizen of this country like me,so when you try to reply someone here in this forum i will suggest you to shove your arrogance in your a** as nobody owes anything to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles