Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

omaebakabaka

Indonesia has automobile plants, they are positioned well for making batteries and they have large proven hydrocarbon reserves they have a decent agriculture, and most of all they do foray into mid end stuff like OSATs. Mind you we don't have a single running OSAT right now.

We import large amounts of edible oil from this country because we have ourselves fucked our agriculture and they did not. How is it an insult to compare ourselves with such a state? We should learn how Indonesia encourages growing palm.

I am also very proud of being an Indian but that doesn't mean I think we are somehow insulted by mere comparison that too a productive one. They don't have to be a mega superpower to teach us something.
Teach what...how to become cucks in 3 generations? What are you even talking about? We got nothing to learn from them, on the other hand Bali we can pickup few things from Bali Hindus. Other than that, we are a civilization of our own and they are cucked converts at best. To produce food they destroy forests, they don't have that much water in some of the islands to sustain that level of population not to mention volcano's.....Chinese investments dry out the same way they come in. No need to jerk off by looking upto them. Not sure why you are getting high on all these countries....Indonesia is not that much different from India in reality....bit cleaner perhaps and decent service industry. No major employment outside few cities....see yourself by going there

Cheran

Country flag
Godi Modia on an overdrive bad mouthing Bangladeshi Muslims scientists of turkick ansIncestry who just came over to teach & transfer metallurgy, chemical engineering, chip wafering & other technical shit...to shameless thankless north Indian Hindoo villagers.

1712044459042.png

Crazywithmath

Country flag
What I meant by their current leaders, is that Hasina and her party are not morons, unlike Pakistan where Asim Munir wants Semiconductor Fabs

As For My bull case for Indonesia, it is this
-> Low Public debt to GDP: around 40%
-> Low inflation around 3%
-> Strong Raw material base.
-> decent industrial capabilities in certain verticles like automobiles, they even have had OSAT facilities for a while.

Shows they have macro stability with decent growth. A Strong leader with the right mind can easily use this base to build up a decent economy.
Indo has not managed high growth since the Asian currency crisis, has low economic complexity and a commodity exporter. Don't see them getting back on their tiger club economy days anytime soon.

And that OSAT facility you mentioned, ironically, depicts their plight - they have had commercial OSATs for years, way before India ever did and yet, it was India that bagged a commercial FAB first; not them! This shows stagnation in value chain; does not augur well for an emerging economy.

What I meant by their current leaders, is that Hasina and her party are not morons, unlike Pakistan where Asim Munir wants Semiconductor Fabs

Hah, no! You don't hear about Hasina's musings because she gets positive media coverage in India.

That nation is begging in front of the IMF and claiming 6% real growth simultaneously just to boost their dear leader's ego. Also, keeping the Taka artificially inflated was some peak galaxy brain 657D chess move.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
One thing that I really worry about on this forum is how certain people has mastered the art of "whining like little bitches" & has started getting addicted to farts of every mediocre nation let that be Bangladesh or Indonesia.

You really believed that Kanglu's tall claims about micro-factories?? Like really?? :pound:

The so called "Palki EV" is nothing but a CKD kit bought from Alibaba & assembled in a third rate slum workshop.

View attachment 246623

And this ~7,000 sqft workshop in a slum is where they assemble CKD kits from Alibaba.

View attachment 246625

This is from the "capable leaders" of Bangladesh.

As for Indonesia, I will invite @Crazywithmath to teach you a thing or two about Economic Complexity.
Baboonesia's supa powa economy had the banking sector generate revenues worth $27 billion only, our NBFC and Microfinance industry generates higher revenues than them, leave banks.

Insurance sector less than $15 billion, telecom revenue of $12 billion. Retail industry some $140 billion and so on. Not to mention our huge IT services sector. This is their "services industry".

They just had more oil and gas to drill than us which helped them get rich, yet the numbers speak for itself. Even countries like Nigeria which run on drilling and exporting oil claim that their GDP per capita is similar to India, is that so irl? Nope. There's a reason why baboonesia has a per capita electricity consumption less than India.

Look at anything from automobile, cement, steel, pharma, and even ITeS sector, they don't really justify the claims of muh 2 times GDP per capita than India cope.

As For My bull case for Indonesia, it is this
-> Low Public debt to GDP: around 40%
-> Low inflation around 3%
-> Strong Raw material base.
-> decent industrial capabilities in certain verticles like automobiles, they even have had OSAT facilities for a while.

Shows they have macro stability with decent growth. A Strong leader with the right mind can easily use this base to build up a decent economy.
And lets forget their sky high external debt compared to their meagre foreign exchange reserves?
Their forex reserves are half of their net liabilities (ours is 1.7 times our net liabilities).

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
YouTube recommended the below 6-year old video to me yesterday. Very sad and I hope Shumi is still alive.

I think at least 75% of acid attacks in the subcontinent are committed by Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Indian Muslims.

Acid attack is something happens irrespective of religions. We made sure the purchase of acids strict. Thus we have reduced the issue to great extent. Otherwise our guys with no sex Ed behaves like apes. (cinema/sm encouraged stalking)

Dr_Deep

Country flag
What's with this fake American Accent the reporter is trying to speak...sala kuch samaj mein aa raha tha.. He should watch how Bengali Reporters on our side speak and try to emulate them ..here a clip of the famous Khan Market Gang Boi Pranoy Roy:

I have observed this from many Kanglus whenever I meet them except the 2nd generation ( they usually have the natural US accent) that they try to speak with the accent but end up sounding funny and I try not to laugh at them.

The CEO of Palki was hilarious for talking Microfactories..here is an example of such built by Hyundai in Singapore:

All these microfactories needs high availability of Industrial Electricity, water and other infra.. Bro cant even installed one Industrial robot in his so called 'Palki' factory, all the workers in the factory dont seem to have proper Industrial gear ( Safety glasses, shoes etc) but he wants to do the Microfactory concept in some African country for manufacturing his Chinese CKD unit cars.. BC kya Jumla bazi hai.
At least their prized company Walton Electronics has a proper design center and assembly unit..these mfs are not even there..

slayingheaven

Country flag
What's with this fake American Accent the reporter is trying to speak...sala kuch samaj mein aa raha tha.. He should watch how Bengali Reporters on our side speak and try to emulate them ..here a clip of the famous Khan Market Gang Boi Pranoy Roy:

I have observed this from many Kanglus whenever I meet them except the 2nd generation ( they usually have the natural US accent) that they try to speak with the accent but end up sounding funny and I try not to laugh at them.

The CEO of Palki was hilarious for talking Microfactories..here is an example of such built by Hyundai in Singapore:

All these microfactories needs high availability of Industrial Electricity, water and other infra.. Bro cant even installed one Industrial robot in his so called 'Palki' factory, all the workers in the factory dont seem to have proper Industrial gear ( Safety glasses, shoes etc) but he wants to do the Microfactory concept in some African country for manufacturing his Chinese CKD unit cars.. BC kya Jumla bazi hai.
At least their prized company Walton Electronics has a proper design center and assembly unit..these mfs are not even there..
Microfactories are a sham. That "Arrival" something just went bankrupt after they pulled the shenganian. Microfactory can't beat Gigafactory. Even if some government want to forcefully operate them by shielding from external elements by market restrictions, whatever shit comes out will be too costly.

Rango

Country flag
Jealous Bangladeshi author reveals his biases in the bottom half of the below new article. Fool can't even read the India company name properly (or purposely misreads it). Burnol moment coming before the end of this month.

Tesla was registered in India with the name of “Tesla India Motors and Energy Private Limited” in 2021. The name suggests that Tesla Energy will be the main focus of Tesla before going into the business of cars in India.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Jealous Bangladeshi author reveals his biases in the bottom half of the below new article. Fool can't even read the India company name properly (or purposely misreads it). Burnol moment coming before the end of this month.

Amazing that Bangladeshi, Pakistani and Chinese hit-pieces came against investment of Tesla Factory. 😅

NutCracker

Country flag
Bangladesh requests India for a secured supply of 45 lakh tonnes of wheat, 7 lakh tonnes of onion, 30,000 tonnes of lentils, 20 lakh tonnes of rice, 15 lakh tonnes of sugar, 10,000 tonnes of garlic, and 1.25 lakh tonnes of ginger..
Container should have two parts, one for ration and other Rohingya fence jumper pigs. Take them back beggardeshi swines.

Concard

Country flag
Bangladesh requests India for a secured supply of 45 lakh tonnes of wheat, 7 lakh tonnes of onion, 30,000 tonnes of lentils, 20 lakh tonnes of rice, 15 lakh tonnes of sugar, 10,000 tonnes of garlic, and 1.25 lakh tonnes of ginger..
Screenshot 2024-04-13 143017.png

Bangladesh doesn't have the land for producing vast amounts of food. They will be our bitch or should I say they are already? Same fate awaits Pakistan.

another_armchair

Country flag
Baboonesia's supa powa economy had the banking sector generate revenues worth $27 billion only, our NBFC and Microfinance industry generates higher revenues than them, leave banks.

Insurance sector less than $15 billion, telecom revenue of $12 billion. Retail industry some $140 billion and so on. Not to mention our huge IT services sector. This is their "services industry".

They just had more oil and gas to drill than us which helped them get rich, yet the numbers speak for itself. Even countries like Nigeria which run on drilling and exporting oil claim that their GDP per capita is similar to India, is that so irl? Nope. There's a reason why baboonesia has a per capita electricity consumption less than India.

Look at anything from automobile, cement, steel, pharma, and even ITeS sector, they don't really justify the claims of muh 2 times GDP per capita than India cope.

And lets forget their sky high external debt compared to their meagre foreign exchange reserves?
Their forex reserves are half of their net liabilities (ours is 1.7 times our net liabilities).
GDP divided by population makes sense if you are trying to explain per capita income to someone like Pappu.

Beyond that, it needs deeper dissection and analysis to be meaningful.

Global Defence

Articles