Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Now I am feeling that we should rather let go k2a majority districts in bengal and assam to kangladesh.
Theirs no point in keeping that territory here as they are only leeching our money and creating trouble.
After that we should create shoot at sight policy in the border area with AI based guns and keeping the border patrol unmanned
Bhai pls
Can't run twice in 200 years

NutCracker

Country flag
Manufactured in India.

$3k per capita Taiga Ekanami is just to specialized in choddi and boniyon to make soft drinks.
They can't even make these products because they don't even grow enough rice to make machorjhol let alone theze rice puffs.

MFkers inbred mominuls are just one flood or 1 meter of seatide away from changing their nationality by jumping across the swamp.

shade

Country flag
They can't even make these products because they don't even grow enough rice to make machorjhol let alone theze rice puffs.

MFkers inbred mominuls are just one flood or 1 meter of seatide away from changing their nationality by jumping across the swamp.
I just hope when they day comes if Hasina dies, goes hostile or is overthrown, we open a can of punishment upon these swamp rats :- land grabs, population expulsions and land and sea blockades, this punishment should be a message to all the neighboring small-dick-syndrome countries that theirs will forever be small.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I just hope when they day comes if Hasina dies, goes hostile or is overthrown, we open a can of punishment upon these swamp rats :- land grabs, population expulsions and land and sea blockades, this punishment should be a message to all the neighboring small-dick-syndrome countries that theirs will forever be small.
kuch bhi, no matter which party is in power in India, this will not happen.

shade

Country flag
Does this Phattacharrya got anything to say about US meddling?
Phattacharrya is a US plant for all you know.
Once BNP comes to power he can claim refugee status because of relijus parsekushan

Azaad

Country flag
SHW will go one day & Kangladesh will erupt lapsing into lawlessness . Of this we can be certain. Let's hope this happens after the China problem is tackled one way or the other . For if Kangladesh collapses before the China problem ceases to be a worry for us , then we'd have to deal with China , Paxtan & a collapsing Kangladesh with migrants fleeing to India in their thousands .

The rest of what you've written is an end of days scenario very much within the realms of possibility . For that to happen China & the US must cancel each other out , the EU must be busy with their own problems such that they don't have time to be bothered by external events & Paxtan must be sorted once & for all. It's only then we can undertake what you've written about w.r.t Kangladesh.

Fortunately for us from the civilisational PoV the stars are aligning to ensure a China vs US duel. Let's hope we get out of it relatively unscathed of which I'm not too sure. We'd get to the rest later.

Cheepek

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles