Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

skunk works

Country flag
Really Kolkata is the biggest shithole ? How about Old Delhi or the wonderful slum sight of Dharavi while landing in Mumbai..these places must be squiky clean as Switzerland. Dhaka is filth due to rapid centralization of every thing from Politics to Military to Business in just one Urban Area. They just kept building around Old Dhaka area which like Old Delhi with some planned enclaves here and there. If the Bangbros had some foresight they have build a brand new capital like Burma did and left the city. I would say in this matter Porkies had a hingsight and left Karachi for a new Capital Islamabad..back in 60s
Slander of old delhi? Blasphemy :brahmos::shoot::rage::mad2:

spacemarine2023

Country flag
Really Kolkata is the biggest shithole ? How about Old Delhi or the wonderful slum sight of Dharavi while landing in Mumbai..these places must be squiky clean as Switzerland. Dhaka is filth due to rapid centralization of every thing from Politics to Military to Business in just one Urban Area. They just kept building around Old Dhaka area which like Old Delhi with some planned enclaves here and there. If the Bangbros had some foresight they have build a brand new capital like Burma did and left the city. I would say in this matter Porkies had a hingsight and left Karachi for a new Capital Islamabad..back in 60s
it might hurt ur feelings but kolkata is the filthiest metro city in India. West bangal is easily the most underdeveloped state in India.
Bengalis r on an average uglier than any other place in India.

Last edited:

NutCracker

Country flag

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
since a week at least, this video is running across internet, and those westoids are wrongly attributing it to us Indians

just imagine eating some sort of rotten fruit slop like thing infested with flies and all :creepy::puke: but since kanglus are not human beings and even below the apes what else can be said it's fucking delicacy for them

to all, if you ever encounter videos like this, just drop watch?v=Rgdvwsy8HLU in comments etc all to tell them who these negroids are

Dr_Deep

Country flag
since a week at least, this video is running across internet, and those westoids are wrongly attributing it to us Indians

just imagine eating some sort of rotten fruit slop like thing infested with flies and all :creepy::puke: but since kanglus are not human beings and even below the apes what else can be said it's fucking delicacy for them

to all, if you ever encounter videos like this, just drop watch?v=Rgdvwsy8HLU in comments etc all to tell them who these negroids are
Similar kind of food vendors are found even in India also ...maybe a tabit clean but nothing extra ordinary. I know if I come back to India for my visit and try those Chichajan's Biryani or Pappu Bhaiya's ke Kulche Choole..I will be spend rest of my time in the bathroom.. But looking at the food Kanglus eat make me disgust as a Bong..
Here is a famous street food in Bengal, Bihar and Odisha called Jhalmuri. Usually prepared by mixing puffed rice, boild potatoes, vegetables, Bombay mix namkeen and Mustard oil. Simple and light similar to bhelpuri..but look at the Bangladeshi version in the video..mf are mixing chicken, eggs all kinds of stuff..

Good thing we separated in 1947

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles