Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

RedPhantom

Country flag
I find the Indian members here have a lot of hatred with all their neighbors, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal,
Even a country like Bangladesh that poses no threat to India
That's how defense forums on the Internet generally are. Try going to the Pakistani or Russian forum and they praise a country if it does something good to their country and call it a shithole and circlejerk about how bad the country is, if it did something bad to theirs, its just how people on the Internet are. This thread has screenshots of Bangladeshis on their forum bad-mouthing India, so obviously we are returning the favour.

Bangladesh has developed very well in recent years. In 2020, the per capita GDP has surpassed that of India.
Earn start-up capital for development through sweatshops,
India's economic rival is not China,
Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia,Bangladesh, are India's competitors and are growing fast
This doesn't even make sense, how are Malaysia, Vietnam, etc India's economic rivals when none of these countries have an economy remotely close to India's? Bangladesh overtook India only in nominal GDP that too during the pandemic, after which it had fallen behind. It is very much behind in terms of PPP adjusted per capita income. A country's growth rate or its per capita isn't whats looked to find its rivals, if then China's economic rivals would be S. Korea, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, etc.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
In other words, the fundamental contradiction is still religion, right?

That fundamental contradiction originates from the other side.

Dharmic religions like Hinduism and Buddhism etc don't have religious doctrine that encourages distinction between religions or violence on the basis of religious affinity.

Infact we don't even have a proper word for religion.
The word we use is "dharma" or "math".

Math actually means opinion.
It's a repurposed word.

This land was partitioned because the muslims refused to accept the kafirs as equal citizens.
The hatred continues to this day.

Of you replace paki and bangladeshi religious affiliation to Buddhism, shintoism etc the major cause for hostility will vanish.

Concard

Country flag
I find the Indian members here have a lot of hatred with all their neighbors, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal,
Bangladesh has developed very well in recent years. In 2020, the per capita GDP has surpassed that of India.
Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, are India's competitors and are growing fast
China --> We hate their expansionist ideology of "Middle Kingdom" where they consider Han Chinese as the master race and neighboring countries as vassal states. No one in India hates Chinese for who they are, they hate them for arming our enemies and saying everything which they lay hands on is theirs. Since when did anything beyond the region where 94% of their population live belong to them?

Pakistan --> They are cheap converts of an ideology which seeks genocide and destruction of Hindus. Why do you expect us to love them? Have you ever heard of "Direct action day", "Operation search light", "1971 genocide"? I guess not. Everyday we keep hearing about how these scums kidnap Hindu minor girls and forcefully convert them and kill them. There is so space for love with these morons.

Bangladesh --> They are also cheap converts. Looking at the way they are systematically persecuting Hindus in their country and the number of illegals who are changing the demography in many parts of India, ofcourse no shit we hate them. Ungreatful bastards who have become a shadow of their inbred brothers in Pakistan.

Nepal --> When did we ever hate them? We hate the Nepal Commie morons who are puppets of CCP.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That fundamental contradiction originates from the other side.

Dharmic religions like Hinduism and Buddhism etc don't have religious doctrine that encourages distinction between religions or violence on the basis of religious affinity.

Infact we don't even have a proper word for religion.
The word we use is "dharma" or "math".

Math actually means opinion.
It's a repurposed word.

This land was partitioned because the muslims refused to accept the kafirs as equal citizens.
The hatred continues to this day.

Of you replace paki and bangladeshi religious affiliation to Buddhism, shintoism etc the major cause for hostility will vanish.
Burmese didn’t hate Rohingya it was Rohingya which started the war Burmese only finished it
Islamism cannot live in peace with any religion , Culture , ethnicity or linguistic group I have friends from multiple ethnicities from all around the world including India none of them asked me my religion only Moslem did
No group hates the other group in general but Muslims wherever they’re be it India , Myanmar , China or the west create troubles

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I didn't mean this
Similar industrial structures in Vietnam, Indonesia, Bangladesh and India
Both are labor-intensive industries and are competitive in the international market
These countries have a total population of 600-800 million people,
Similarly, South Korea is also a competitor of China and the main opponent of China's industrial upgrading, which has nothing to do with economic scale.
Mainly relatively primary technology-intensive industries and capital-intensive industries
What I mean to say is industrial base of ours and Vietnam, Indonesia could be same and few strategic things we are better as more security challenges for us than them

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, are India's competitors and are growing fast
No, nature of industries and growth prospects in India is more complex from heavy industries, automotives to aerospace and more similar to China, Malaysia & Turkey than that of Bangladesh or Vietnam whose industries are at relatively primitive stage at like textiles, low-end electronics or early stages of assembling. So economic growth in China, India and Turkey will continue for decades while will stall in Bangladesh and Vietnam when middle-income stage is reached.

Since India is more into heavy industries, aerospace, MIC, metallurgy, FinTech & InfoTech and trying to shift to high-end sectors of economics while proto-industrial states like Bangladesh, Vietnam & Indonesia are adopting low-end industries like textiles & basic electronics.

In that sense, India's economic rivals are China, Turkey, Malaysia and Thailand with high economic complexity like India and Bangladesh's economic rivals are Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia.

And when pick up size and political aspect, it is China and where India's political economic power is relevant since Bangladesh, Turkey, Malaysia, Vietnam or Indonesia are not upto India's total. national power.
I'm sure you will have a good time studying what ECI (Economic Complexity Index) and CINC (Composite Index of National Capability) is. You would know why China and not Bangladesh is compared to India.

A European state can never be US' rival despite having similar or better economic attributes, partly because of its size and partly because it itself is dependent on US to maintain itself.

JBH22

That is to say, Hindus instinctively hate Muslim countries, right?
Bengal itself was built under the protection of India, they dismembered India? What are you kidding?
No colonial powers avers that partition of India would solve religious dispute, that did not do it.
Instead, followers of religion of peace viz people like you, have an uncherished desire to convert the whole of India. With regards to Bengal, despite all the hatred it seems all want to come here curious huh.
Even Rohingyas whose ass are being roasted are coming despite China being closer and more prosperous state. Any explanation for same :)

PS: Partition was supposedly done to protect peaceful followers, instead they started killing each other :pound:

apoorv465

Country flag
Some more gems.

Bilol Cycle and Bhujia supremacy.
image - 2022-05-01T155425.017.jpg

Waltooooon
image - 2022-05-01T155748.516.jpg

Lungiland will dominate Indian home electronic sectors. Waltooom will beat "make in India"
image - 2022-05-01T155601.810.jpg

Bongland has more exports that US, UK and Germany. India listennnn.
IMG_20220501_155055.jpg

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Some more gems.

Bilol Cycle and Bhujia supremacy.
View attachment 153763

Waltooooon
View attachment 153764

Lungiland will dominate Indian home electronic sectors. Waltooom will beat "make in India"
View attachment 153765

Bongland has more exports that US, UK and Germany. India listennnn.
View attachment 153766
Wait a sec which branded appliances are made in Bangladesh in India
Most of them is India or China or Thailand
Which electronics do they make in Bangladesh most of it is either imported from China or asean or India
Which lcd or led panels do they make
Atleast few are made in India
Isn't there someone giving these bastards any answer
Does anyone has data about ind-bang trade especially on electronics

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Never even seen a Pran snacks packet in my life, even in sutte ki dukaan, except occasional ads on TV.
Hero, Hercules, even Avon will be better than SwampCycle72. Firefox is leagues ahead. We also have Hero Sprint and Roadeo sub-brands here.
Well i just drank a pran Mango juice bottle.
My review Is ofcourse what I felt.
First of all , giving 20 rupees for it is pure rip off , it comes nowhere close to taste of maza or frooti which are leagues ahead.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Never even seen a Pran snacks packet in my life, even in sutte ki dukaan, except occasional ads on TV.
Hero, Hercules, even Avon will be better than SwampCycle72. Firefox is leagues ahead. We also have Hero Sprint and Roadeo sub-brands here.
Firefox is God level comfortable and sturdy design , i use a aluminium alloy one and dude it's lovely , retains energy in the gears much longer without slowing down easily

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Well i just drank a pran Mango juice bottle.
My review Is ofcourse what I felt.
First of all , giving 20 rupees for it is pure rip off , it comes nowhere close to taste of maza or frooti which are leagues ahead.
Pran potato biscuits is replaced by 50-50 potato biscuits , chaddi stitching nation can't create monopoly in atleast a single product category

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Pran potato biscuits is replaced by 50-50 potato biscuits , chaddi stitching nation can't create monopoly in atleast a single product category
I made a point to buy 50 50 ones , even if pran ones are available

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Let the Beedis live in their fantasy world till 2026. BD is set to get out of GSP status, due to which its textiles face less duty in Europe compared to India or even Pakistan.

1 black swan event and it will be disastrous for BD, as the country is largely dependent on textiles for forex.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
You remind me of someone I read 10 years back.

Never knew this rant will be still relevant as Chinese used to give us lecture on unneighborly relations. May be you just wake up after a decade not knowing your neighbors spit on you.

Stop grabbing their territories and start behaving like a good neighbor.

Oh how I forgot to answer the quintessential Chinese superiority of India not our competitor. If we are not your competitors then there is no need for you to remind us. Looks like some is insecure.

Last edited:

karn

Country flag
Sigh .. someone should make mudi ji sit though a presentation of raqibool musings ... we will have cotton export restrictions to kangluland the next day... these morons seething about market access have no idea how the good they have it from a raw materials perspective.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles