Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Echo1Charlie

Country flag
I have a different opinion and view regarding Bangladesh. There's good share of Bangladeshis are still out there who still loves and respect India, and yes there are people with hatred towards India. Here pakistan's masterplan is working out, we know how sneaky, morally corrupt and wicked ISI spies are, I think the seeds of hatred is sowed and nourished by them, and some of us are fallen onto this spider web and watering this hatred. In my opinion we should not approach Bangladeshis with preconception.
As I mentioned, the pakistani spy network operating in BD is very active in spreading lies and hatred, Eg news regarding covid vaccine supply, actually all doses were delivered by March 26 including grant, commercial deal, and COVAX initiative (link: https://mea.gov.in/vaccine-supply.htm)
but news dated to July are reporting that Bangladesh still not received all vaccines even those ordered and paid ( link 1 :www.thedailystar.net/opinion/closer-look/news/painful-jabs-bangladeshs-covid-19-immunisation-fiasco-2084829 Link 2:www.dhakatribune.com/health/coronavirus/2021/04/17/bangladesh-s-covid-19-vaccine-stock-to-run-out-in-one-month )
See this is how Bangladeshis are getting manipulated these days (of course by ISI now possibly funded by CCP) and we are unknowingly aiding this masterplan by approaching BD with preconception and spewing hatred. This happening in Nepal, Srilanka and so on in some form or other.
To my fellow Indians "Play your card wisely"

Last edited:

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
I have a different opinion and view regarding Bangladesh. There's good share of Bangladeshis are still out there who still loves and respect India, and yes there are people with hatred towards India. Here pakistan's masterplan is working out, we know how sneaky, morally corrupt and wicked ISI spies are, I think the seeds of hatred is sowed and nourished by them, and some of us are fallen onto this spider web and watering this hatred. In my opinion we should not approach Bangladeshis with preconception.
As I mentioned, the pakistani spy network operating in BD is very active in spreading lies and hatred, Eg news regarding covid vaccine supply, actually all doses were delivered by March 26 including grant, commercial deal, and COVAX initiative (link: https://mea.gov.in/vaccine-supply.htm)
but news dated to July are reporting that Bangladesh still not received all vaccines even those ordered and paid ( link 1 :www.thedailystar.net/opinion/closer-look/news/painful-jabs-bangladeshs-covid-19-immunisation-fiasco-2084829 Link 2:www.dhakatribune.com/health/coronavirus/2021/04/17/bangladesh-s-covid-19-vaccine-stock-to-run-out-in-one-month )
See this is how Bangladeshis are getting manipulated these days (of course by ISI now possibly funded by CCP) and we are unknowingly aiding this masterplan by approaching BD with preconception and spewing hatred. This happening in Nepal, Srilanka and so on in some form or other.
To my fellow Indians "Play your card wisely"
Bangladeshis hate india and that has little to do with ISI or their idiocracy.if bangladeshis are being manipulated by a country and its intelligence agency that killed millions of their country men then they aren't idiots they jihadis swamp zombies

doreamon

Country flag
Ms Hasina is the last fort remaining before BD gets over run by fanatic Jihadis. After her there will be civil war in BD where Jihadis will knock down anything which is progressive and secular. Within a decade it will a complete basket case like Pakistan before the Jihadi enterprise settles down and starts playing China card and other diplomatic circuses to seek relevancy with India and west.

The lowest denominator they will keep working on will be to wipe out remaining Hindus.

What will be our response is not a rocket science to guess. We will watch with disdain and crib only.

The plague called Islam will destroy anything in the Indian subcontinent which is subtle, organic, aesthetic, spiritual and intelligent and will replace it with abrasive, crude, conflicting, synthetic, made up and inhuman.
Last time whn khalida jia came to power there was violence against hindus for 150 days continiously and systematically . This time its going to be worse .. Now population of hindus is 1.7 crores .. I wish a significant portion return to india when there is time .. Atleast they ll be more nationalistic than some of the hindus of india .. And ll be aware of danger that lies ahead fir india ..

Marliii

Country flag
I still can't figure out why did we supplied a submarine to Myanmar?? I consider it as the epitome of failure of our foreign policy, and they proved it by military coup d'état!
Myanmar is more important to india and china than bangladesh

Marliii

Country flag
Important to China but important to India? How? I think they already sold the strategic coco island to China a few decades ago, and no coco but now we are racing to get their husk?!
They are the important ally in look east policy.with ASEAN nations.and bangladesh bought chinese subs so myanmar turned to india .

gslv markIII

Country flag

Echo1Charlie

Country flag
They are the important ally in look east policy.with ASEAN nations.and bangladesh bought chinese subs so myanmar turned to india .
Of course that's the failure, look east policy that neglects the immediate eastern neighbour, and looking at a country that qualified to be tagged as a Chinese puppet, also that same country that backstabbed India in 90's by selling coco islands to Chinese!
TBH our experiments with neighbourhood foreign policy has effectively given us a bunch of uncongenial neighbour! and still we haven't learned from it!

Stalingrad

As @hit&run put it, Indian interests in BD are safe only as long as Mrs Hasina is in power. It is her liberal policies along with our trade concessions which made BD an enterprising nation on the right path. Remove her all hell breaks loose and Bongs go overtly radical. BD's people were NEVER our friends, and they will never be no matter how much hoopla helping hand we offer. They are Muzzies, we are Hindus. Dar ul Islam 101. Period.
Only their economic stride is keeping the common BD folks away from radicalisation.

A nation which hates it's own culture, no wonder they hate India. It's not jealousy which fuels their hate unlike Pakis, it is their 'more Arab than Arabs' mindset which is persistent across S.Asia which bothers us. Else, BD is a friendly state and we can have excellent ties. As of now, we have to be wary very.

Marliii

Country flag
Of course that's the failure, look east policy that neglects the immediate eastern neighbour, and looking at a country that qualified to be tagged as a Chinese puppet, also that same country that backstabbed India in 90's by selling coco islands to Chinese!
TBH our experiments with neighbourhood foreign policy has effectively given us a bunch of uncongenial neighbour! and still we haven't learned from it!
First the entire cocos island is a urban myth.bangladesh has more tied to china than myanmar.bangladesh isn't as important as it is in the 90s myanmar is more important that's why india isn't even condemning them and protecting their ass in UN

Echo1Charlie

Country flag
To those who would like to justify the act of transferring the sub to Myanmar, how would you take if France supplies Rafales to Pakistan, or Russia supplies Su-75 to Pakistan? Could you still find a friend in them?
I was actually astonished by Bangladesh's reaction after this. And I think Bangladesh is more important than Myanmar to India, and we would realise that only when a Chinese sub surface at a Bangladeshi port

Marliii

Country flag
To those who would like to justify the act of transferring the sub to Myanmar, how would you take if France supplies Rafales to Pakistan, or Russia supplies Su-75 to Pakistan? Could you still find a friend in them?
I was actually astonished by Bangladesh's reaction after this. And I think Bangladesh is more important than Myanmar to India, and we would realise that only when a Chinese sub surface at a Bangladeshi port
Mate it was kangladesh who bought sub first from china.then myanmar needed subs and they turned to us.so if we didn't gave them they would have surely bought it from the chinese.india sold the subs and got money unlike some refugees who are the most we gained from kangladesh

gslv markIII

Country flag
Ms Hasina is the last fort remaining before BD gets over run by fanatic Jihadis. After her there will be civil war in BD where Jihadis will knock down anything which is progressive and secular. Within a decade it will a complete basket case like Pakistan before the Jihadi enterprise settles down and starts playing China card and other diplomatic circuses to seek relevancy with India and the west.
She & her party actively supported an Islamic extremist group called Hefazat-e-Islam to counter Jamat-e-Islami, and now they are paying the price for it.

gslv markIII

Country flag
Exactly which Indian weapon system did BeeDis buy?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles