Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
We will find out if they meet the deadline lets wait and see.. They are recently dropping alot of high quality stuff keep following it closely in the next 3-4 years

1) Tfx will be superior to f-35

2) Tfx will begin mass production in the same year of first flight.

Explain and justify these two claims of yours.
Then we'll examine your allegations of lack of technical discussion or prevalence of hive mentality in the forum.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
1) Tfx will be superior to f-35

2) Tfx will begin mass production in the same year of first flight.

Explain and justify these two claims of yours.
Then we'll examine your allegations of lack of technical discussion or prevalence of hive mentality in the forum.
Sirji don't bother arguing with him.
He gets paid 50 cents from CCP, we don't.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You guys are pressed over even technical stuff.. This place becomes devoid of any technical convos because everything is trolling and hive-mentality that is not adding any intellectual value to the topics here with plenty of obsecure sources being posts constantly.. I am not blaming you in defending yourself and standing for your country's rights but just be smart about it.. If you had done real research like I did and I am well verse in this it is superior and it is because of it's in-build and capabilities it comes with but it is inferior to F-22.
Shit.. My bad so this is a funny troll thread.. I need to find more serious thread in this place but nonetheless i came into the wrong thread
Sounding descent and being technically sound are two different things. The troll thread is actually to make fun of those who are technically incompetent yet try to look like experts of those fields.

If you don't have the knowledge of topic of aviation industries and aircrafts, you don't need to try to write messed up points like TF-X is this or that is that. Straight write away any real point you got.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

gslv markIII

Country flag
Bangladesh is are uber drivers it seems.but most I have seen are construction workers,and illegal things that these pests always doView attachment 98424
Indians driving Taxis in Bangladesh. Yeah right...

At present, some 500 taxicabs ply the Dhaka streets, according to transport and passenger welfare associations.

https://www.thedailystar.net/frontpage/uber-taxis-hit-dhaka-streets-1319011

In comparison...

From 80,000 in March 2015, Bengaluru now has over 1.66 lakh registered cabs...

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

:rofl: :rofl:

And...

Urban transport expert Prof Shamsul Hoque of Buet's civil engineering department said Uber service would be better than the existing ones in terms of fare. However, commuters would not get full advantage of the service due to inadequate road space and indiscipline on the streets.

Traffic operation in Dhaka is not as favourable as in other cities in the world. So, even if the Uber service turns out to be good, it will face difficulty as trips will be time-consuming due to chaos,” he told The Daily Star.

Primitive cycle rickshaw pedallers think they are a developed nation where people emigrate to for work...

tommy

Indians driving Taxis in Bangladesh. Yeah right...

At present, some 500 taxicabs ply the Dhaka streets, according to transport and passenger welfare associations.

https://www.thedailystar.net/frontpage/uber-taxis-hit-dhaka-streets-1319011

In comparison...

From 80,000 in March 2015, Bengaluru now has over 1.66 lakh registered cabs...

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

:rofl: :rofl:

And...

Urban transport expert Prof Shamsul Hoque of Buet's civil engineering department said Uber service would be better than the existing ones in terms of fare. However, commuters would not get full advantage of the service due to inadequate road space and indiscipline on the streets.

Traffic operation in Dhaka is not as favourable as in other cities in the world. So, even if the Uber service turns out to be good, it will face difficulty as trips will be time-consuming due to chaos,” he told The Daily Star.

Primitive cycle rickshaw pedallers think they are a developed nation where people emigrate to for work...
Are those Uber cabs certified for rooftop travelling?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
It will have first flight 2025-2026 that is around the same time it goes into bulk productions and in 2030 it will enter service they could roll out anything around 100 to start with but Lets wait and see what happens
Bookmarking the post
See you then pal 🙂

Global Defence

Articles