Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Bengalis with Hindu names who cry on daily basis for secularism are just Islamists who are masterfully following the doctrine of Al-Taqqiya. It is disgusting to see common Hindus falling for that crap and completely ignoring the History, whatever is written in the Holy book that actually drove the Islamic invasion of India and whatever is happening as we speak in the name of Islam.
Use the right term "Dhimmi".

Calling them Islamists is an exaggeration.

gslv markIII

Country flag

mushahary

Country flag
Not expanding the Chicken Neck after 1971 and the loss of any agreement on Chittagong port was a big blunder on our part. The Chicken beck could have been expended to over 100 Kms if we wanted.
I refuse to believe no one thought of this, maybe we were in fear that it would makes us look bad or US Rus pressure.

should have annex atleast chittagong hill tract, chakma people living their are genuinely our people. they even raised tricolour in 15th aug 1947 only to realise their land was awarded to paxtan

mushahary

Country flag
there is a video, i saw in YT where kangladeshi forces for UN mission in africa was filmed. The leader first made announcement to maintain decorum and discipline as the forces were being filmed. One soldier started arguing with the squadron leader for food first. :pound: :pound:
edit: found the clip

Last edited:

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
there is a video, i saw in YT where kangladeshi forces for UN mission in africa was filmed. The leader first made announcement to maintain decorum and discipline as the forces were being filmed. One soldier started arguing with the squadron leader for food first. :pound: :pound:
edit: found the clip

Time stamp?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles