Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

spacemarine2023

Country flag
no solution for these problem...india hv to build LOC type borders between china, nepal, myanmar nd Bangladesh. only bhutan side of border is somewhat secure. than we can somewhat stop mass migration of these countries people. nd "neem chade pe karela" ye hai ki, all 4 countries citizens either hate india or problematic for our society.
India needs to fence BD border and should be well manned and technically responsive with active and passive defence…
will be an expansive project but will pay well in future..

USA is basically creating pakistan lite in BD, seems like exiles BNP leaders r being groomed and protected by CIA…
This is what US does preparing for future India leverage..
India should better start taking out CIA assets directly now this is nothing but blatant attack on core strategic no go areas of India..
If china is a poisonous snake, USA is a evil entity

SavageKing456

Country flag
India needs to fence BD border and should be well manned and technically responsive with active and passive defence…
will be an expansive project but will pay well in future..

USA is basically creating pakistan lite in BD, seems like exiles BNP leaders r being groomed and protected by CIA…
This is what US does preparing for future India leverage..
India should better start taking out CIA assets directly now this is nothing but blatant attack on core strategic no go areas of India..
If china is a poisonous snake, USA is a evil entity
In a way this is a good thing. I hope india starts treating defence as serious and work on it

SavageKing456

Country flag
What regime change to destabilise India is good wtf man … USA literally groomed BNP young leadership to fck India …
This will pressurize the Indian govt to draw fences similar to LOC style and prevent illegal influx of kanglus
Without which it will take this serious issue lightly
Apply some brain

spacemarine2023

Country flag
This will pressurize the Indian govt to draw fences similar to LOC style and prevent illegal influx of kanglus
Apply some brain
its the longest border India has, unlike pakistan this border is much more porous ..
It will cost India much more and will take decades …

not that easy LOC type thing is not easy and rapidly done…

And If BJP doesn’t come to power forget about the current fence we have that will also be neglected..

India should start helping Haseena to clear BNP leadership abroad .. US only wants complete Iraq like chaos in BD so India suffers and never becomes a challenge like China..

Even if India establishes LOC type border against BD if BD is hostile they can easily find ways to negate that..

Border fencing currently is having no impact on BD illegals in some areas they just put couple of beds over the fence and smuggle cattle .. forget about stopping mullas..
I visited the fence in NE few years ago thr was a barbed wire fence and a single BSF post for an area of a dozen kms both sides heavily infested by BD illegals issue is it was freely allowed from decades so basically both sides are populated by same ppl..

India should build fence but manning is another big issue..
but main thing here is stopping USA to make Bd another syria or iraq

SavageKing456

Country flag
its the longest border India has, unlike pakistan this border is much more porous ..

And If BJP doesn’t come to power forget about the current fence we have that will also be neglected..

India should start helping Haseena to clear BNP leadership abroad .. US only wants complete Iraq like chaos in BD so India suffers and never becomes a challenge like China..

Even if India establishes LOC type border against BD if BD is hostile they can easily find ways to negate that..

Border fencing currently is having no impact on BD illegals in some areas they just put couple of beds over the fence and smuggle cattle .. forget about stopping mullas..
I visited the fence in NE few years ago thr was a barbed wire fence and a single BSF post for an area of a dozen kms both sides heavily infested by BD illegals issue is it was freely allowed from decades so basically both sides are populated by same ppl..

Long border yeah but it will be needed and I don't think the government will neglect such huge security risk which is why indian government nurtured and groomed hasina
Thinking about a possible Islamic fanatic takeover wouldn't be neglected by GOI
Also which is what I said the border area will be kept with surveillance equipments because they will have to do this,if they don't it will be a huge blunder and I won't be surprised if more terror attacks happen if they neglect it.
Deep down we all knew that Islamic takeover in BD will happen you can check in this thread itself

spacemarine2023

Country flag
Long border yeah but it will be needed and I don't think the government will neglect such huge security risk which is why indian government nurtured and groomed hasina
Thinking about a possible Islamic fanatic takeover wouldn't be neglected by GOI
Also which is what I said the border area will be kept with surveillance equipments because they will have to do this,if they don't it will be a huge blunder and I won't be surprised if more terror attacks happen if they neglect it.
Deep down we all knew that Islamic takeover in BD will happen you can check in this thread itself
I dont think you understood my main point here is full proof fencing or LOC lite fencing will take decade or more if India starts from today which I doubt..

And even suppose if we today have LOC type fencing if due to USA dirty games chaos is established with their favourite islamic henchmen this will have no impact as once BD goes total syria unless India starts direct military intervention… even with LOC BD mullas will run over all neighbouring states…

The main focus is to make sure Haseena not only keeps control but CIA backed BNP leaders are taken out in middle east and SEA and US is not able to apply economic pressure completely

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Apply some brain
Not possible. Imagine trying to fence off Sundarbans. Will be ecological disaster for our tigers and elephants as well

spacemarine2023

Country flag
Not possible. Imagine trying to fence off Sundarbans. Will be ecological disaster for our tigers and elephants as well
India needs to be on offence here .. the border is much more porous than LOC or anywhere in Indo Pak region…
Better to stop at source.. i have seen fenced Ind BD border in NE multiple places few years ago.. cant be manned and villages are strategically placed by mullas easy to counter even a fence like LOC..

NutCracker

Country flag
We can fence the border leaving 100m patches under constant surveillance every few km, so that only 4-legged animals can cross without issue.

SavageKing456

Country flag
I dont think you understood my main point here is full proof fencing or LOC lite fencing will take decade or more if India starts from today which I doubt..

And even suppose if we today have LOC type fencing if due to USA dirty games chaos is established with their favourite islamic henchmen this will have no impact as once BD goes total syria unless India starts direct military intervention… even with LOC BD mullas will run over all neighbouring states…

The main focus is to make sure Haseena not only keeps control but CIA backed BNP leaders are taken out in middle east and SEA and US is not able to apply economic pressure completely
Hasina will be out,if not today then later
But somewhere we have to do things
If fencing takes decades so will you leave the fencing all together?
That's a stupid option
And we over rate kanglus,GOI if serious should shoot any illegal kanglu trying to cross border
I don't see other options
Military intervention yeah but China will try to do some misadventure

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
A fence will be usless we will need to build 100 feet tall fortified wall to stop them.
Also we can't build anything in mangrove forest and river areas

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
If this gets out of control and countrywide riots start, more inbreds will start fence jumping to India. And this will get more intense as our 2024 election approaches.

Basically, another way for burgers to destabilize the region.
We really need leverage against the US. Venezuela's oil deal needs to be expedited and not rolled back. Similarly, we need to start increasing imports from other non-Islamic sources, while engaging countries that are traditionally opposed to the US.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag

whatever time nd money it takes...we should build LOC type fancing nd make 100-500 meter no man lands. no civilians should allowed near fances. if any one come on that no mans land, than shoot them. this time of drones nd loitering munition, we can check border easily. even rustam 2 type drones is good for this role. they should carry 4-6 light munitions nd drop that, if anyone try to inflitrare. 100 rustam 2 should buy for these roles. bangladeshi came in india, coz they hv very little life threat. if we increase difficulty like in LOC, than common bangladeshi dont take their life risk. very few common pakistani think about crossing LOC. dont forget our BSF is compromised, thats why bangladeshi infiltrate easily. if there will be strong border, BSF individuals cant take money to let them in.

Last edited:

spacemarine2023

Country flag
whatever time nd money it takes...we should build LOC type fancing nd make 100-500 meter no man lands. no civilians should allowed near fances. if any one come on that no mans land, than shoot them. this time of drones nd loitering munition, we can check border easily. even rustam 2 type drones is good for this role. they should carry 4-6 light munitions nd drop that, if anyone try to inflitrare. 100 rustam 2 should buy for these roles. bangladeshi came in india, coz they hv very little life threat. if we increase difficulty like in LOC, than common bangladeshi dont take their life risk. very few common pakistani think about crossing LOC. dont forget our BSF is compromised, thats why bangladeshi infiltrate easily. if there will be strong border, BSF individuals cant take money to let them in.
well hope Modi stays for 10 more years then..
multi layered fence plus making sure haseena stays ..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles