Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Usersunny

Country flag
Zooropeans ki g**nd pehle hi fatt chuki hai, ab kachhe pehen ke bhi kya ukhad lenge:rofl:?
Europeans are no weak as we assume.i think you know about their conservative and far right parties like Afd,Edl,pvv and also tory.specially many of this right wing parties are even friends of right wing Hindu nationalist group.we Indians share more real values with Europeans than pakis and kanglus.seriously i am tired 😴 of leftist and liberal propaganda.these libtards demonise khilonjias because we want to protect our north east India and glorify bangladeshis.i will again vote for bjp though Muslim.Bjp brought development in my Barak valley.Even broken rails and roads were fixed on time.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Europeans are no weak as we assume.i think you know about their conservative and far right parties like Afd,Edl,pvv and also tory.specially many of this right wing parties are even friends of right wing Hindu nationalist group.we Indians share more real values with Europeans than pakis and kanglus.seriously i am tired 😴 of leftist and liberal propaganda.these libtards demonise khilonjias because we want to protect our north east India and glorify bangladeshis.i will again vote for bjp though Muslim.Bjp brought development in my Barak valley.Even broken rails and roads were fixed on time.
Kindly write a comprehensive report about changes which have taken place in barak after change of administration in centre after 2014 with respect to increase or decrease in economc development, completion of infrastructure projects wrt railways, roadways, bridges etc .
Enhancement in irrigation activities if any, like construction of canals check dams etc
Generation and distribution of electricity in rural and semi rural areas.
Changes in security environment regarding problems peculiar to barak valley and north east as a whole .but keep locus on barak valley in general .
And reach of government schemes like jal jeevan scheme for potable water supply etc .
This area is obscure to most of us , your insight on aforementioned issues will be much appreciated.
Regards

Usersunny

Country flag
Congress did nothing but humiliated Assam.open the gate for Bangladeshi immigrants.i lost my beloved from sylhet,Abdul muttlib had to fall on knees to even karimganj in india.Even moinul Haque had to beg just for industries in Barak valley.it was congress who used Assam rifles to shoot my syloti people's.Bjp one and two year administration transformed my Barak valley.Now we have bg route,pension for those who lost job in paper mill.A RCC road in sadarghat,a smart police station,a strong border with fence.Even my border villages has now toilets,electrification and good roads.Now we can celebrate independence day without fear and pride.Love our bsf and our bjp administration who cares for us.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Congress did nothing but humiliated Assam.open the gate for Bangladeshi immigrants.i lost my beloved from sylhet,Abdul muttlib had to fall on knees to even karimganj in india.Even moinul Haque had to beg just for industries in Barak valley.it was congress who used Assam rifles to shoot my syloti people's.Bjp one and two year administration transformed my Barak valley.Now we have bg route,pension for those who lost job in paper mill.A RCC road in sadarghat,a smart police station,a strong border with fence.Even my border villages has now toilets,electrification and good roads.Now we can celebrate independence day without fear and pride.Love our bsf and our bjp administration who cares for us.
Nice to hear the positive government outlook of yours.
We understand our brother who live near border areas have been neglected since long, time has come that development and progress reaches them to also

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
You may consider changing your profile pic
It seems you use your real photo

Usersunny

Country flag
Kindly write a comprehensive report about changes which have taken place in barak after change of administration in centre after 2014 with respect to increase or decrease in economc development, completion of infrastructure projects wrt railways, roadways, bridges etc .
Enhancement in irrigation activities if any, like construction of canals check dams etc
Generation and distribution of electricity in rural and semi rural areas.
Changes in security environment regarding problems peculiar to barak valley and north east as a whole .but keep locus on barak valley in general .
And reach of government schemes like jal jeevan scheme for potable water supply etc .
This area is obscure to most of us , your insight on aforementioned issues will be much appreciated.
Regards
Life was fully terrible 😔. We people of Barak valley never got attention either in history books or any media.once upon a time the whole Barak and srihatta was Hindu rashtra.My ancestor were mirashdars of sylhet,who were invited by generous Hindu cachari king kirtichandra,and by giving 100 rupees we acquire Chowdhury titles.we use to have land and khels.Cachari dynasty,was a successful Hindu rashtra fully based on Hindu law.one of the law book was dandarini.our peasants used to give 1/3 to ranachandi the god of cachari.it was a beautiful civilization,and khaspur one of our capital of our king was made of bricks,while Ahoms had thatched tiles as seen in talathar Ghar.But then tularam senapati,a manipuri murdered our king,and Rani fled away.But also due treaty of lapse,we lost our independence.Life become a tragedy,we were put in bengal presidency,and after creation of Assam province we were again added as commissioner division.British started tea business, and also built a British city near Barak river which today we call silchar,or stoned embankment in our syloti language.Many development took place like railways and roads.But we were also prominent in freedom struggle like chargola uprising and the martyrdom of sambhudan phonglo.sambhudan phonglo successfully defeated commander llyod.My great great grandfather Zulfiqar Ali Ahmed joined satyagrah.But it was the same time when that wretched Ali jinnah came with an evil intent.Somehow Abdul muttlib mazumdar,gopinath bordoloi,and netaji subhas chandra bose saved Barak valley but we lost sylhet forever,thanks to congress manipulation and bringing their gundas who terrorised my syloti Hindu brothers and even denied tea tribes to vote.moulvibazar voted for India,but look irony Radcliffe gave it to Pakistan.As times goes,our so called leader sold their soul,started serving Islamist and congress gang.Except for gammon bridge,no significant development was there.My father did not find job in his own Barak valley.refugees like nagas,chakmas and our Bangladeshi Hindus find safety only in Barak valley and also bru Reang.Their tales of persecution horrified us.then congress govt used Assam Hindus to kill sylotis.during bangladesh liberation,many refugees were given shelter but indira gandhi came and said silchar as Island of peace for what,and left us in our state.Then bjp came,the first thing happened was broad gauge of Barak railway which was miraculous considering the neglect and how jokingly tarun gogoi took our development.Then in my life,first rcc bridge in sadarghat to kumbhirgram airport i saw,and now smart fencing and bunkers in border.Development in border areas,and now vistadome,solar energy development and also water supply,toilet facilities,better educational facilities.what i told was about modi tenure,but bjp rule under atal bihari vajpayee gave us sarva shiksa abhiyan,village roads and silchar to saurastra road connection.This is not just the story of my syloti community but about true stories of north east Indian community whose life was only under central congress command oppression,insurgency and tensions.i also applaud national mission of manuscripts for collecting and preserving syloti nagri manuscripts.i hope one day syloti language will get recognition in india.Thank you bjp for making our life better 😭😭

warriorextreme

Country flag
All criminals jihadis antihindus hoes from kangladesh are in india
The ecosystem that makes fake documents for these terrorists is the same ecosystem that wants Nupur Sharma beheaded, wants Hijab compulsoary and wants to establish Sharia in India. The ecosystem's strongest participant is Indian National Congress and its supporting regional political parties.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
this video..

If only these libtards at Soch are willing to give a positive spin to Indian economy related topics.

@DivineLight in the twitter thread you were enquiring about what I meant by ongoing global campaign focused on delegitimisation of the state. Here is another example in this video, notice how this soch libtard is suggesting that NGOs are better at delivering things than the state( at 8:30).

Usersunny

Country flag
I really don't understand one thing,when during partition it was decided that non Muslim regions must be india.Then why pakistan was given jummaland,umerkot,hunza valley,khulna,srihatta.Even moulvibazar and Nwfp voted to become part of india.why did Brits give these lands to Pakistan.

gslv markIII

Country flag
Chad BSF. Bongoloids are coping hard... :rofl:

''the international pressure itself would devastate their economy'' as if someone would a give a damn about their ''underwearstitchingland''... :pound:

5 squadrons of fighters stationed in WB/NE is more than enough to tear their weak ass military new one.

1658675454091.png

''India will lose seven sisters, we will get WB coz our economy will overpower theirs''... :pound::pound:

1658675667245.png

''India won’t let our underwearstitchingland become a regional power'' :rofl:

''Should Bangladesh join the UNSC??'' :rofl:

1658675921823.png

At least one Bongoloid gets it.

1658675309797.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles