Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Physx32

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
You Indians will never understand the way Bangladeshi cities are designed.

they are trying to compete with Venice when it rains. Dual purpose city.
Nope Bangabandhus are trying to compete with Dubai and Singapore!!!
@Crazywithmath @gslv markIII :pound::pound::pound:

In a few years down the line you piss poor Bharotis will be jealous of Amar Shonar Bangla:daru: !!!

JBH22

They'll find a creative way to blame India/ RAW for this.
RAW saw an opportunity to prevent sonar Bangla to become maritime superpower. So they paid a jew to provoke Russia for war, then position troop to shoot sonar Bangla ship.
I think there is sufficient evidence. Sheikh haseena should declare war and capture who North East for greater sonar Bangla.
Cannot wait for sending Bongoli troops to capture Indian territory😛

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
RAW saw an opportunity to prevent sonar Bangla to become maritime superpower. So they paid a jew to provoke Russia for war, then position troop to shoot sonar Bangla ship.
I think there is sufficient evidence. Sheikh haseena should declare war and capture who North East for greater sonar Bangla.
Cannot wait for sending Bongoli troops to capture Indian territory😛
Good assessment

Physx32

Country flag

Some of these Eurofags are so deranged that I'm even feeling bad for Bangbros.
Superpawar and Asian kutta bangludesh already has indigenous vaccine called bangvax or something. More effective against all china virus strainS than every other vaccine. Made with sewer water, so also works as a potent psychedelic drug.

Chootya ukrani has no idea how adbhanced kangaldesh is.

Physx32

Country flag
Bangbros are building their Nuclear Power Plant using Russi Technology, buying Mig-29s hence so much abstain.
I've confirmed sources that bangaldesh is building the world's first fusion reactor on their own. No ruskie dependency anymore, instead everyone will beg them.

As for aircrafts, both Russia and USA and begging them so buy aircrafts. USA offering f22, f35.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
I've confirmed sources that bangaldesh is building the world's first fusion reactor on their own. No ruskie dependency anymore, instead everyone will beg them.

As for aircrafts, both Russia and USA and begging them so buy aircrafts. USA offering f22, f35.
Actually, the Bangladesh "nuclear" power plant is extremely concerning to me. More concerning than the Russian claims of Ukraine building nuclear dirty bombs.

If the BD technicians-cum-scientists make even an half-assed guess of operating the fission sequence, they will be in a position to crude assemble nukes, given they can secretly amass required material. And they will do, once their extremists take over and feel confident that it is in their best interests to focus on nukes as part of state and religious policy.

If GoI fails to check on this aspect single-handedly, inspite of external pressure and overt/covert threats, there is in the works a third, even more rabid and unstable genocidal neighbour right out in the open to kill us, just like Iran hostility towards Israel. The difference is this nuke state will sit right in the middle of our quasi-peaceful strategic backyard with the ability to throw a spanner into our war calculus.

Once hardliners there take over, BD must be taught a lesson for eternity before it gets too late. Maybe take off a chunk from their land. Their technicians must never be allowed to run the CNC center of the newly under-construction nuke plant.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles