Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I sometimes cry and feel bad for these melachas , how can they not like keshav .
I mean how can you not surrender yourself to muralidhar the palanhar of the the world .
I pray to almighty bhagwan Sri Krishna to take the melachas in his good sharanam
Hari sukh karta, hari dukh harta
Hare narayan , hari hari

Shuturmurg

Country flag
I have met many Bangladeshis in real life, none of them as chutiya as those ones in PDF.

Their main export is cotton garments, India + China produce almost 55% of worlds cotton (both produce almost similar amount). Chinese cotton is banned in US market (most chinese cotton is produced in Xinjiang).

Bangladesh doesn't produce cotton, imports mostly from India. If they start imposing tariff, India can simply ban cotton and cotton fibre export to them. In such case they will completely lose US market, and their government knows that.

Those guys on PDF remind me of their nagin dancing, insufferable cricket fans, going crazy after 1 small win and thinking they are already world beaters.

THESIS THORON

Country flag

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I know many far right ones , dada's are good you see

ladder

Country flag
Let them first find alternate to Indian manufactured chocolates, they go crazy for that in the border haats.
I don't know why BD govt. doesn't allow them in their countries officially.
And God forbid if they ban all Indian goods, border haats will burst at their seams.
Amul Fruit and Nut 150g Rs 88 on Flipkart in India. The same in BD is 189 BD taka at Daraz.com.

And that's why they go crazy at border haat for chocolates.

Dairy milk silk 150g , about rs. 150 in India and about 300 BD taka, from the same website.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles