Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

gokussj9

Country flag
Wanna hear a crazy story, my dad got his green card within 5 years back in the 80s after I was born decided to return back to India for a cozy Sarkari Scientist Job and gave up his Green Card...
Yeah, I know of a person born here when his father was pursuing his Phd but then went back to serve Indian defence industry. That son is still US citizen though so he can live here freely.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Not explicitly... but he was very passionate about the history of Bengal specailly on Bengal Sultanate and Siraj Ud - Daula was backstabbed etc. During the 2020 US Election, I was the only TrumpModi Bhakt in the house. There was a gujju guy who did not like Trump but was a Modi guy , while other roommate Sikh hated both. Mr Bangladesh hated both and was super happy when Biden won, said he will even volunteer for Democratic Party from on (Mind he is not a US Citizen yet just another H1B who was trying to marry some local Bangladesh girl for the PR). But when I asked him about his view on Tasleema Nasreen and her liberal views, he automatically went Islamist. Also when I asked him about his views on French President Macron and his actions for freedom of speech, he was livid. According to him secularism is about respecting religions..lol. I am often scared that US immigration system will be forward the green card cases of guys like him while tilly talling normal Indian H1Bs case..
i found an indian khalistani guy claiming to be an arab he took the gandmasti thing to a whole new level

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Not explicitly... but he was very passionate about the history of Bengal specailly on Bengal Sultanate and Siraj Ud - Daula was backstabbed etc. During the 2020 US Election, I was the only TrumpModi Bhakt in the house. There was a gujju guy who did not like Trump but was a Modi guy , while other roommate Sikh hated both. Mr Bangladesh hated both and was super happy when Biden won, said he will even volunteer for Democratic Party from on (Mind he is not a US Citizen yet just another H1B who was trying to marry some local Bangladesh girl for the PR). But when I asked him about his view on Tasleema Nasreen and her liberal views, he automatically went Islamist. Also when I asked him about his views on French President Macron and his actions for freedom of speech, he was livid. According to him secularism is about respecting religions..lol. I am often scared that US immigration system will be forward the green card cases of guys like him while tilly talling normal Indian H1Bs case..
Screenshot 2021-12-15 at 10.03.01 PM.png

Inside America’s Only Muslim-Majority City - Hamtramck, MI

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Yeah, I know of a person born here when his father was pursuing his Phd but then went back to serve Indian defence industry. That son is still US citizen though so he can live here freely.
Yeah its usually an outliner not the norm. But atleast it shows a level of confidence and patriotism of some Indians on trying to do things back in the motherland irrespective of all the corruption and issues faced there. On the other the Paxtani and Bangladeshi barely return but show all their nationalism in the foreign land.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
View attachment 125581

Inside America’s Only Muslim-Majority City - Hamtramck, MI

Lol ..I saw this video and stopped it half away ...these Bongloid still have shops on travel agency ( Cheap tickets to India, Pakistan, BD etc) , bhai Kayak or Booking.com naam ki bhi cheez hoti hai. All the restaurents are same cheap plastic cup, bland curry etc...

Dr_Deep

Country flag
i found an indian khalistani guy claiming to be an arab he took the gandmasti thing to a whole new level
Well its the norm ... dem Khalistani guys in US/Canada are mostly Sikh Supremacists who always say how it dem Sikhs who saved Hindus women from rape and shit...cuz we hindus we weak ...But then for every Khalistani idiot there is a Hariyanvi guy who is proud and a patriot...

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well its the norm ... dem Khalistani guys in US/Canada are mostly Sikh Supremacists who always say how it dem Sikhs who saved Hindus women from rape and shit...cuz we hindus we weak ...But then for every Khalistani idiot there is a Hariyanvi guy who is proud and a patriot...
they have created a khalistan in brampton most of them are truck drivers

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
did your bangladeshi roommate claim to be an arab because my pakistani and indian muslim friends claim to be arabs

I ran into one such person during my 10+2 in Hyderabad.

I thought he was nepali due to his facial features, but he insisted he was arab.

During my college days there was one mbbs classmate of mine, well educated and rich.

Yet he sought approval from students from Iraq and Syria studying pharma or physiotherapy.

He used to straighten himself up and try to greet them in Arabic whenever they passed by.

It was pathetic to see.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I ran into one such person during my 10+2 in Hyderabad.

I thought he was nepali due to his facial features, but he insisted he was arab.

During my college days there was one mbbs classmate of mine, well educated and rich.

Yet he sought approval from students from Iraq and Syria studying pharma or physiotherapy.

He used to straighten himself up and try to greet them in Arabic whenever they passed by.

It was pathetic to see.
It’s called Pasmanda Complex a Pasmanda is taught to do gandmasti whenever he/she sees an Ashrafiya
In India and Pakistan It’s popularly known as Ashrafiya Pasmanda gandmasti
People in Pakistan take pride in the fact that their ancestors did gandmasti with Iranian and Afghans in the past
But I have seen that this gandmasti thing doesn’t exist in Bangladeshi muslims as much as it does in indian and Pakistani Muslims

Last edited:

Angel of War

Country flag
Bangladesh has to be the most F*cked up country in South Asia. They were the first to be enslaved by the Brits , the first to die in massive famines never seen before in other parts of Indian subcontinent , they were raped by porks in the millions and now they are getting high on sewage water and dreaming of being Asian tigers :laugh:

gslv markIII

Country flag
Bangladesh has to be the most F*cked up country in South Asia. They were the first to be enslaved by the Brits , the first to die in massive famines never seen before in other parts of Indian subcontinent , they were raped by porks in the millions and now they are getting high on sewage water and dreaming of being Asian tigers :laugh:
Raqibools on reddit are as delusional as ones on pee-dee-eff. ..

IMG_20211216_212804.jpg

Raqibool naval might... I mean seriously... :pound: :pound:

Here is the thread...

[
Had a good laugh reading all this lol...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles