Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
threesome

the new normal for white homen.

View attachment 238491
What's more deplorable is the fact that the Girl agreed to keep quiet about it, she went out only when payment stopped coming.

White society is such that will even sell their mothers if you offer the correct price.

The American justice system allows this.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Jihadi HQ with rolls royce engines and nuclear triad.
Atleast the Frenchmen most ironically put up some resistance, but the UK is bending over and spreading cheeks irrespective of which party is in power.
Frenchman will never allow non integrated immigrant to be powerful by both left and right government.
UK is royally fu**ed as no party is addressing jihad issue

Niks_12

Country flag
^^ They fire local people all the time. I have seen 15-20 years experienced people, folks at the verge of retiring laid off without remorse. It’s just the way of life there. In fact the system is more kind on Indians cos they lack tech talent. These laid off people had similar college degrees, took loans to pay for tuition , worked 3 shifts until landed a good job, had family to run so why do Indians bitch about this? You can’t selectively enjoy all the benefits and not face any adversity right. On top, how many of these 200-300k engineers are really top notch? With automation and declining economic condition, you would expect demand to decrease. Nobody guarantees that you can have a good life in the US and “settle” just because you moved to US on H1 or have a college degree there.

All I am saying is US is what it is. Let’s just accept it and try to be better version of ourselves professionally. There’s always demand for talent. Always.

shade

Country flag
^^ They fire local people all the time. I have seen 15-20 years experienced people, folks at the verge of retiring laid off without remorse. It’s just the way of life there. In fact the system is more kind on Indians cos they lack tech talent. These laid off people had similar college degrees, took loans to pay for tuition , worked 3 shifts until landed a good job, had family to run so why do Indians bitch about this? On top, how many of these 200-300k engineers are really top notch? With automation and declining economic condition, you would expect demand to decrease. Nobody guarantees that you can have a good life in the US and “settle” just because you moved to US on H1 or have a college degree there.
Because it's not the only country to immigrate to.
In general i've heard that US is good if you're ok with grinding like a slave, you will earn big bucks, i.e similar to how it is working in those Gulf countries, but you can get citizenship in 20 years

EU is good if you prefer work life balance, somewhat less pay and willing to learn a new language.

Canada is overflowing with immigrants so lots of competition to even get a house on rent there, don't know about the other 3 kaane countries

Niks_12

Country flag
^^ All true. US has shit work life balance because they want to retain competitive edge. Stress on the word want to. So does Japan, needed by their circumstances. In EU some industries like IBs have equally bad work life balance. Even India has bad work life balance.

Again, the systems are what they are. We need to accept and move on even if unfair. I just wish India gets to that position economically and infra wise so that young people don’t need to think of moving abroad so much. It’s happening now but pretty much overdue.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles