Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Roshan

Country flag
He is right.
How many proper anti muslim riots have you seen, across Europe, despite so much happening?
Zero.

You might well argue India is less than ideal. But pretending we are somehow weaker than these gora cucks is nonsense.
Western 'alt right' are a bunch of cosplaying jokers with an identity crisis to boot. One mustn't take the posturing on places like 4chan and stormfront seriously as I myself got deceived after Jan 6 in waiting for an armed insurrection by AR15 armed Neonazis against the US Govt to overturn an election judging by noise on SM.

Swesh

The Office of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (ODEIB)

“The primary animating force of the ODEIB is racism-colonialism and the denial of indigenous rights. The ODEIB is a home for people who are perceived to have been victimized.”

“The ODEIB was meant to include Asians, but it does not. It is focused on communities that experienced colonialism.”

“Recency matters. India is not included because they got autonomy 70 years ago.”

One senior member of the faculty shared that it is made abundantly clear that they cannot hire new faculty members unless they meet ODEIB requirements. That is, the candidate has to be a woman, person of color, or have LGBTQ+ status. Straight white males are “off the table.” Asians and those of South Asian (i.e., India) heritage are similarly disadvantaged in the process as they are deemed successful, overachieving minorities.

The problems at Harvard are clearly not just about Jews and Israel. It is abundantly clear that straight white males are discriminated against in recruitment and advancement at Harvard. That is also apparently true to a somewhat lesser extent for men who are Asians or of Indian origin. The ODEIB is an important culprit in this discrimination on campus as it sees the world in a framework of oppressors and the oppressed, where the oppressor class includes white males, Asians, Jews and other people perceived to be successful and powerful.

Global Defence

Articles