Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
The extend to which MSM dallas go to protect Islamists

View attachment 230146
This Soros-Rockefeller-Gates-Rothschild mofos are becoming a problem even for their own people in Israel by promoting anti-Jewish narratives by siding with Hamas. Do you really think they would care for us Hindus, Buddhists, Jains and Sikhs?
I am wondering whether the NRIs living in the West are armed to the teeth (at least in the US where they can defend themselves).

Their Spelling Bees are not going to save them and neither is their law-abiding nature. They will be targeted by both goras and the Islamist assholes.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
normal day in untied kangdumb of britistan; where some random TV loicense inspector would try to break in your house over suspicion of "not having a TV loicense and yet owning one", for what purposes ? SO HE COULD SEIZE SOME 1300 POUNDS WORTH OF STUFF OFF YOU AS FINE?! 🤣🤣😒

oh and yes, this loicense money for merely owning a TV, goes straight to British Bullshitting Corporations, mind you, they literally force there to fund their mass propaganda media machinery
Hold on. So what happens if someone has a Samsung QLED TV and uses it just for playing videogames and Netflix without any cable?

So for example, if I were a British national and decided to get a TV just for games, or streaming Netflix, then I pay for Netflix, I pay for the TV, and then I also pay £1,300 a year to the government as tax? Even if I just use it to play games with NO TV channels?

justaguy

Country flag
hindus should plan to exit from europe, canada, australia nd middle east...in coming decades it will become war zones (not sure about middle east). south america, some south east asia, remote islands nd their motherland is more secure for them.
Imagine the muslims reading your post and giggling and thinking that all the chest thumping Hindus do, ultimately Hindus are nothing but windbags who will always lose their land and its so true.
For the past 1 millennium, we Hindus have been doing the same. But a time will come when there will be no where to run. Tab tera kya hoga kalia?

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
hindus should plan to exit from europe, canada, australia nd middle east...in coming decades it will become war zones (not sure about middle east). south america, some south east asia, remote islands nd their motherland is more secure for them.
Why should we exit. We should work towards growing our tribe and fight along those who eliminate izlame

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Absolutely not. Europe may be a gone-case vis-a-vis Hindus, but the new world & australia most definitely is not and we fully believe that in alliance with the chinese immigrants in these regions, we can ride the wave quite successfully.
okkk...best of luck. its just my opinion. although i want Indians in all countries nd spreading their culture. but i m seeing economic collapse nd cultural war in western countries.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Hold on. So what happens if someone has a Samsung QLED TV and uses it just for playing videogames and Netflix without any cable?

So for example, if I were a British national and decided to get a TV just for games, or streaming Netflix, then I pay for Netflix, I pay for the TV, and then I also pay £1,300 a year to the government as tax? Even if I just use it to play games with NO TV channels?
as far as I know generally they still extort money off you on bases that 'hardware is capable of receiving TV broadcast and even if you don't intent to watch them, you ought to pay for loicense for owning such a TV'
^that's why it's a controversial thing among the brits like...you see this babu is literally spying on that person over 'violations' of non-payment of TV loicense, he told him that he's got a TV in his living room but no loicense for it hence he has to pay ~1350 some worth of fine or that babu gonna enforce lowz whatever to confiscate ~1300 pounds worth of stuff

under comments it is mentioned that it's also turned into an extortion racket thing by babus and worse, many street thugs are masquerading as TV loicense inspectors and fooling people over it extorting monies as most people would rather throw some money than get involved in some legal mess over a freaking TV

just imagine the nuisance entire thing causes to the average brits

oh and yes there was also controversy over whether to consider computer and mobile phone screens in this thing, because with right configuration these screens too can show cable 🤷‍♂️ but probably enforcing this hard on every damn screen would have made it a clown show if not an outright circus so it did not progress towards that...though lol

Last edited:

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Imagine the muslims reading your post and giggling and thinking that all the chest thumping Hindus do, ultimately Hindus are nothing but windbags who will always lose their land and its so true.
For the past 1 millennium, we Hindus have been doing the same. But a time will come when there will be no where to run. Tab tera kya hoga kalia?
i care about indian people anywhere, thats why i m concerned about upcoming economic , cultural problems nd hindu hatred in western countries. thats why i wrote a emotional comment.
if u guys attached to foreign lands nd consider its ur land, than u should protect it with ur life. coz for me, only india is my land. so if i m in foreign land (which never gonna happen) i will always prioritise my family safety first, instead of that land. but if i m in india, than both family nd land become my concern. hope u can understand.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
This Soros-Rockefeller-Gates-Rothschild mofos are becoming a problem even for their own people in Israel by promoting anti-Jewish narratives by siding with Hamas. Do you really think they would care for us Hindus, Buddhists, Jains and Sikhs?
I am wondering whether the NRIs living in the West are armed to the teeth (at least in the US where they can defend themselves).

Their Spelling Bees are not going to save them and neither is their law-abiding nature. They will be targeted by both goras and the Islamist assholes.
I am a gun owner. I highly doubt i would ever be able to use a gun if there is a break and enter. but i dont fear some sort of anarchy

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Why should we exit. We should work towards growing our tribe and fight along those who eliminate izlame
yeah coz for u both ur family nd ur land in foreign is important...but for me only indianz safety matters, thats why i said leave that place where ur family can be in danger in future. u can switch places, its not difficult for u guys. coz u already did most difficult (by my logic) decision to leave ur motherland (india) before. which people like me cant do. even i m so home sick, its give me pain to leave my home state to live in other indian state. although i want to bike ride all indian states. but i hv zero percent interest to see other countries. thats why foreign lands hv zero value for me. although i want indian people spread in all countries nd spread their culture.

Azaad

Country flag
as far as I know generally they still extort money off you on bases that 'hardware is capable of receiving TV broadcast and even if you don't intent to watch them, you ought to pay for loicense for owning such a TV'
^that's why it's a controversial thing among the brits like...you see this babu is literally spying on that person over 'violations' of non-payment of TV loicense, he told him that he's got a TV in his living room but no loicense for it hence he has to pay ~1350 some worth of fine or that babu gonna enforce lowz whatever to confiscate ~1300 pounds worth of stuff

under comments it is mentioned that it's also turned into an extortion racket thing by babus and worse, many street thugs are masquerading as TV loicense inspectors and fooling people over it extorting monies as most people would rather throw some money than get involved in some legal mess over a freaking TV

just imagine the nuisance entire thing causes to the average brits

oh and yes there was also controversy over whether to consider computer and mobile phone screens in this thing, because with right configuration these screens too can show cable 🤷‍♂️ but probably enforcing this hard on every damn screen would have made it a clown show if not an outright circus so it did not progress towards that...though lol
Had this been implemented in India , the judiciary would've jumped in to grant a stay initially & later the SC would've come out with a 100 page judgement quoting the choicest of quotations by western philosophers & jurists on upholding the right to choice castigating the government of the day for imposition of its policies on the ordinary people.

Shows you the maturity of western parliamentary democracy where the judiciary & the government along with the legislature are aligned in pursuit of national goals .

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag

Future of US family...
1 job per family, no multiple cars, public transport, very small houses
oh entities like BlackRock, Vanguard, Fidelity and such jewish "Asset Managing" firms would sweep up the dying boomer's properties for pennies and later demolish them and sold it off to big parties so they can make malls, highways and whatever...OR they will rather put them on rent to impoverished next gens
this is what breakup of family structures does and outcome we're seeing in this "small AFFORDABLE houses (on rent, heh)" is presented as solution
Japan is extreme example of this with their population realities and astronomical debt-to-gdp ratio has made it literally impossible for generations to own a home of their own - it's almost always rental in big cities for middle classes
this is also a big reason forced immigration is happening in the euro; because if there are lesser people in an area to use some property the prices of overall homes and all automatically goes down - so if the locals cannot reproduce fast enough for 'sustaining market value' they'd rather "import" those "doctors, engineers and all" from syria, nigeria, somalia heh etc and make them tenants

they don't just say "Demography is Destiny" out of nothing

and thinking in big picture way, when the same vultures like Blackrock are coming over here now with 50-50 partnership with Reliance, I'm not that hopeful of future of home/property ownership here as well

Last edited:

justaguy

Country flag
i care about indian people anywhere, thats why i m concerned about upcoming economic , cultural problems nd hindu hatred in western countries. thats why i wrote a emotional comment.
if u guys attached to foreign lands nd consider its ur land, than u should protect it with ur life. coz for me, only india is my land. so if i m in foreign land (which never gonna happen) i will always prioritise my family safety first, instead of that land. but if i m in india, than both family nd land become my concern. hope u can understand.
Yeah in India, Hindus are safe and their lands are not being looted at all. Got your point. Thanks for enlightening me. I didn't know about this. We should carry this attitude everywhere, wherever we go.
A time will come when Himachal will be foreign land, Jammu & Kashmir is foreign land(Kashmir already is, remaining Hindus are shot every month), Nagaland is foreign land.

I guess we all have to pick our jholas and concentrate at UP the last bastion of Hindu homeland.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Yeah in India, Hindus are safe and their lands are not being looted at all. Got your point. Thanks for enlightening me. I didn't know about this. We should carry this attitude everywhere, wherever we go.
A time will come when Himachal will be foreign land, Jammu & Kashmir is foreign land(Kashmir already is, remaining Hindus are shot every month), Nagaland is foreign land.

I guess we all have to pick our jholas and concentrate at UP the last bastion of Hindu homeland.
i know our losses, but its also truth that from past any single big indian kingdom we hv now bigger country nd more power as a unit....yes we loose lands from afganistan to Phillipines as hindu. but bharat/india is my homeland/motherland. i know its border specially from independence (including POK). outside that boundry is foreign land, this is today's reality.
hehe...u said UP is last bastion of HINDU homeland😁. even himanchal or my uttarakhand is better condition for hindus than UP. yes in india some hindus get killed, but its from 1 billion or 500 million population (if we think practicing hindu is only 50%).
3.2 million hindus live outside india (according to MEA 2023). we r hearing crimes against hindus in US. which will gonna increase in all western countries. so u r comparitively more secure in india, than other countries.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
i'm kinda amused; that no one posted anything about The Rat's demise this year aka Disney

like they made what, 10+ movies in 2023 AND ONLY ONE OF THEM WAS ABLE TO BRING THEM NET PROFITS; THAT WAS MARVE'S "THE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3"

and every other movie, mostly Marvel craps, failed to even break even;
latest being 'The Marvels' which couldn't even gather 100 million dollars at home ground - and as for The Rat's original, some "Wish" movie came and went and didn't even make a single ripple

It's really, REALLY refreshing to see The Rat failing like this, people are just fed up of Capeshits, SJW Woke Feminist craps "on your face" type of things; even Marvel f@gs fans are walking away from movies and shows alike

It's a good trend in all honesty that we may finally see end of 'marvelization' of Cinema by next year or so

I wanted to write a lot on this, with screenshots and all, but thought that it's just not worth it to post that much on fuckin' marvel, so just ending it here
Fuck Marvel, Fuck Disney and fuck Larry Fink and Blackrock and all ESG madharchods

TwinTails

Country flag
i'm kinda amused; that no one posted anything about The Rat's demise this year aka Disney

like they made what, 10+ movies in 2023 AND ONLY ONE OF THEM WAS ABLE TO BRING THEM NET PROFITS; THAT WAS MARVE'S "THE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3"

and every other movie, mostly Marvel craps, failed to even break even;
latest being 'The Marvels' which couldn't even gather 100 million dollars at home ground - and as for The Rat's original, some "Wish" movie came and went and didn't even make a single ripple

It's really, REALLY refreshing to see The Rat failing like this, people are just fed up of Capeshits, SJW Woke Feminist craps "on your face" type of things; even Marvel f@gs fans are walking away from movies and shows alike

It's a good trend in all honesty that we may finally see end of 'marvelization' of Cinema by next year or so

I wanted to write a lot on this, with screenshots and all, but thought that it's just not worth it to post that much on fuckin' marvel, so just ending it here
Fuck Marvel, Fuck Disney and fuck Larry Fink and Blackrock and all ESG madharchods
Please! Do explain more, tired of hearing and seeing Americans investigations on the RAT fall.

People just don't like cut and then paste of their favorite characters, simple.
That's why, the rat is failing.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles