Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

justaguy

Country flag
In a nutshell, western world is again going back to dark ages. Their ancestors were blind fanatic defenders of the Church and the present generation are blind supporters and defenders of Mosque.

India on the other hand will eventually become Islamic country looking at the high fertility rate of Muslims and virgin single epidemic of Hindu men. Hindu marriages are falling apart due to woke policies and Hindu men no longer want to marry and raise kids while Muslims having at least 2 kids no matter what. Also this whole drama of fake Hindu preachers that marriage is evil maya and stay as brahmachari, sannyasi is coming to fruition. So there's that.

Last edited:

justaguy

Country flag
A consequence of too much rationality ultimately denying the spiritual foundation of mankind and the purpose of life leading to complete degradation of moral values.
The Institution of Marriage is based on religion. When religion is looked down upon, marriage too will fall apart, relationships will be perverted and families will be torn apart, leading to collapse of society and ultimately civilization.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Just 30 yrs :fyeah:

this nijjar was already charged with crimes similar to that, being violent thug to elder people etc, but every time he walked free over being 'mentally challenged' and all :facepalm:
even this time they tried to pressurise this teacher with dropping charges on him but despite all nijjar and sjw woke harassment she remained adamant on getting him charged; worse for nijjar they had a solid evidence in form of CCTV footage and other witnesses and all;
nijjar could not go scot-free this time

good riddance

Waanar

Country flag
In a nutshell, western world is again going back to dark ages. Their ancestors were blind fanatic defenders of the Church and the present generation are blind supporters and defenders of Mosque.

India on the other hand will eventually become Islamic country looking at the high fertility rate of Muslims and virgin single epidemic of Hindu men. Hindu marriages are falling apart due to woke policies and Hindu men no longer want to marry and raise kids while Muslims having at least 2 kids no matter what. Also this whole drama of fake Hindu preachers that marriage is evil maya and stay as brahmachari, sannyasi is coming to fruition. So there's that.
Nothing of the sort will happen.
Before census showing 2.6 TFR of muzz as opposed to Hindu 2.1, the running theme was Hindus will be done in by their higher TFR. Now, it's Hindus will be done in by their own lower TFR although the fall in Hindu TFR isn't that serious.

It will take a couple centuries for Muslims to actually outdo Hindus in population and that is IF they somehow manage to evade apostasy and fall of TFR (which they can't).

Also, since time immemorial, Muslims have tried to overplay their population in census for funding and clout.

This has also been frequently remarked by Sanjay Dixit of Jaipur Dialogues (former IAS).

Know thy enemy.
Islam and Christianity, both will be done in with rise in atheism and apostasy.

Hinduism will prevail.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Nothing of the sort will happen.
Before census showing 2.6 TFR of muzz as opposed to Hindu 2.1, the running theme was Hindus will be done in by their higher TFR. Now, it's Hindus will be done in by their own lower TFR although the fall in Hindu TFR isn't that serious.

It will take a couple centuries for Muslims to actually outdo Hindus in population and that is IF they somehow manage to evade apostasy and fall of TFR (which they can't).

Also, since time immemorial, Muslims have tried to overplay their population in census for funding and clout.

This has also been frequently remarked by Sanjay Dixit of Jaipur Dialogues (former IAS).

Know thy enemy.
Islam and Christianity, both will be done in with rise in atheism and apostasy.

Hinduism will prevail.
Power rests not only in numbers, but in wealth, education, control of the government, control of the armed forces, control of the police, control of the judiciary, control of the media, land ownership, agricultural production, control of industries, ownership of crucial infrastructure like ports, control of entertainment and music, and an overall sense of ownership of the nation itself.

Hindus outnumber muslims about 5 to 1, but in actual power in the above criteria, Hindus have more than 20 to 1 power differential in India. That is why they desperately try to subvert and divide us through our wokes, reservation chaaps, and regional chauvinists. And that is the true danger the leftists in the judiciary and bureaucracy pose.

The overton window is entirely in our control, if we choose to exercise that power. If there were no wokes and naive Hindus, there is absolutely nothing the 220 million "minority" community can do in India that we don't want them to, if even 80% of us are clear headed about the situation.

justaguy

Country flag
Hinduism will prevail.
I wonder from where you people get so much optimism or is it a defense mechanism to stay sane? We are losing our lands, our wealth, our everything. Kashmiri Hindus, Bengali Hindus, Malayali Hindus, Assamese Hindus, Sindhi Hindus have already lost million acres of land. Everyday we hear about Hindu women getting raped and murdered and what not by the Jihadis.

Right now I am hearing Azaan from five different mosques near my house and it surprised me since I was in Hostel and didn't know how rapidly they have built these mosques with full support of our sarkari babus and politicians who themselves have Hindu background. So it seems like we are reaching nowhere. We are doomed unless something miraculous happens which I know will not happen since there are no miracles.

Waanar

Country flag
I wonder from where you people get so much optimism or is it a defense mechanism to stay sane?
I read data, not media.
Media lies, data doesn't. Data says muzz population isn't rising at the rate where they can possibly replace us.

This leftist stopgap measure won't hold down Hindus for long.
We are losing our lands, our wealth, our everything. Kashmiri Hindus, Bengali Hindus, Malayali Hindus, Assamese Hindus, Sindhi Hindus have already lost million acres of land.
Sindhi and Kashmiri Hindus were doomed since Partition.

The Malayali, Assamese or Bengali Hindus aren't exactly being genocided as of yet.
There's land grab and political murders, yes. Will it last?
No.
I await UCC.
You'll see what happens once that is put in place.
Right now I am hearing Azaan from five different mosques near my house and it surprised me since I was in Hostel and didn't know how rapidly they have built these mosques with full support of our sarkari babus and politicians who themselves have Hindu background. So it seems like we are reaching nowhere. We are doomed unless something miraculous happens which I know will not happen since there are no miracles.
UCC is the cure. And BJP will bring it.

As for Kashmir, they killed a couple hundred Hindus and the Army slaughtered terrorists wholesale to the point that the number of Hindus killed is not even a percent of the number of muzz killed.

Also-
Feel the winds of change.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
UCC is the cure. And BJP will bring it.
I have yet to see an explanation from any member here how exactly UCC cures any of the islamic problems in India, right form when I started asking since the beginning.

Even if you ban polygamy, the number of children produced is the same, as it makes no difference if 4 women mate with 1 man or with 4 men, the number of offspring is the same.

How is UCC supposed to fix all the other problems we face from the muzzie side, such as land grabs, violence, sedition and terrorism?

Please be specific how it fixes them according to each problem or any problem, for any members who think UCC is some game changer. No general and non provable responses such as "it breaks their morale".

Abhijat

Country flag
I have yet to see an explanation from any member here how exactly UCC cures any of the islamic problems in India, right form when I started asking since the beginning.

Even if you ban polygamy, the number of children produced is the same, as it makes no difference if 4 women mate with 1 man or with 4 men, the number of offspring is the same.

How is UCC supposed to fix all the other problems we face from the muzzie side, such as land grabs, violence, sedition and terrorism?

Please be specific how it fixes them according to each problem or any problem, for any members who think UCC is some game changer. No general and non provable responses such as "it breaks their morale".
UCC will change the social institutional structure of Muslims to a great deal. As of now, for most of the case related to property, inheritance, marriage etc., they are reliant on there own Imam and Maulvis to give interpretation and thus social power structures are maintained by these entities which in turn are impedance to any social change being made. And by virtue of it, a socio-political nexus is formed with every follower peer pressurised to follow there dictate.

But UCC will change this current social structure, by transferring the social functions from these religious institutions to more secular institutions.
By doing so, reliance on Imam and Maulvis will get reduced and thus bringing a weakness in this social chain.

Hindu's are apt example of how independent secular institutions have bought more modern outlook to the social fabric of a religion.

Hopefully this will lead to rise of "independent" women in Muslim community, and we do know what a modern independent Women is capable of, don't we.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles